Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Fat Shaming Hypocrisy

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Fat Shaming Hypocrisy

illegalsmile55
      Participant

That’s fuckin disgusting. Poor little wiener doggo.
      I ruv roo respy!

Thats the biggest wiener doggo ive ever seen. My god that can’t be healthy. Poor thing

Nataska
      Participant

That lady on this picture is actually a well known plus size model don’t get all this fat shaming people yes she’s a very big lady but she has millions of instragram followers mostly men so she obviously doing something right

Long Haired Dude
        Participant

That’s not plus sized. That’s fat… plain and simple.

Nataska
          Participant

She’s a plus size model tho her face is actually very pretty she’s over weight but she is a well know plus size model your short do you see me shouting bout it

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Dammit Nataska. You heard it before. One can’t control its height, but can control its weight. We should respect deficiencies, but not create a shameful trend. This lady is a monster size, not plus. The nicest thing on her is her face, and she would keep it when losing weight. She may offer comfort to some, but is a terrible example to others. Fat kills people. Its just like glamorizing cigarettes. Two people can’t put her in a ambulamb. If she fall in the middle of the road… she stays there!! And I do like tattoos, but I hate models who have them. There are taste for everything, including cheese with larva… by it isn’t healthy.

Nataska
          Participant

Weight gain is not always what you eat sometimes it’s because of serious medical conditions so what if she’s over weight she’s getting paid mega money for being a model are you??

itsplaster
          Participant

@nattie73 She is a millionaire a few times over. If she lost weight, she’d quit getting jobs. Personally, I think she’s a terrible role model but some people are too mean about it. It would suck if she wanted to get healthy because she’d have to be prepared to lose a lot of money.

Nataska
          Participant

Yes I Agree it’s plaster she’s to big but I not nasty and that insecure that I put overweight women down personally I’m happy at a size 12 this model has a lovely pretty face tho and boobs but she is not healthy weight I agree

Nataska
          Participant

Yes I don’t think it’s healthy to be overweight but I also don’t try bring people overweight people down i try lift them
          Up and encourage them to lose weight or if there happy that’s all that matters

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

The World grows a finite amount of food and some great big fat obese people think they can eat other people’s share because they have more money. So itsplaster… just because that Stegahipposaurus has earned millions of Dollars by being fat is the reason she has to keep overeating… in order to continue to grow fatter and even fatterer… in order to earn millions more? Is that what you are suggesting @itsplaster ? So being greedy for more money (when you already have millions) is a justifiable reason for being greedy for other people’s food? How sad for the Stegahipposaurus, I think I shall weep a snowflake tear carved out of solid lard for her. She is eating starving people’s food. I hope she chokes slurping down her next bucket of Chicken and Lard McSlurry.
          She wouldn’t lose any money by not overeating, she just wouldn’t earn *future money for being a morbidly obese fat food thief.

*future money is money which doesn’t exist yet but some people feel is their right to “own” or speculate on now. Even though that “money” isn’t actually anywhere, hasn’t been earned, doesn’t exist etc.

itsplaster
          Participant

Wankdust, You read far too much into that comment. I simply meant that it sucks she’s pushed to remain fat if she wants to continue her success. It also sucks if a model is pushed to remain underweight to continue success. Both cases seem to punish one for getting healthy. Very simple comment.

Nataska
      Participant

This is the women you are all making fun off

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3429325/tess-holliday-flaunts-her-stomach-in-candid-belly-love/

she is very pretty and her tits are amazing I had to pay over 5 grand to get tits that big

DarkZero
      Participant

It’s always so weird to see the head of a 120 pound woman on a 300 pound body. Ashley Graham has the same look although she’s not as fat. It really is fitting that this woman has a bull nose ring piercing considering she actually weighs as much as livestock.

Nataska
      Participant

Ashley graham is so gorgeous

Lex3
      Participant

I find it ironic that she was signed to Milk Model Management, goes to show you that they hire animals for a human job.

Nightliner
      Participant

no,no,no………. i will not lost my foot fetish!!!! Lol……

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

she has that skinny head thing going on thats all. if she had a huge flabby head and lots of chins no one would like her. she is genetically lucky to be fat and have the same face,thats all.

victormoraessilva
      Participant

Gore Vjdeos

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

My penis is waving a white flag.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.