Favorite Bass players

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Music Favorite Bass players

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Death Pod 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 3,905

My favorite bass player of all time…He could thump on that bass, even a fretless one, like the boss he was.
    Rick Danko

Death Pod
    Participant
    Goints: 530

I like Justin Chancellor a lot, and for next-next level playing, Victor Wooten. Wooten is just mezmerizing in concert.

Deathdew
    Participant
    Goints: 1,068

Chris Squire is pretty bad as especially in his time… Les Claypool is out of control, getting relentlessly beaten by bass notes! Definitely wins in originality. Jaco pastorius had some momentum back in the day with Stanley clarke. Jack Bruce …. the list goes on!

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 3,905

I first saw this chick playing with Jeff Beck

Vic Whooten, Jack Bruce, legends.

Going to see Hiatt this summer, probably the tenth time I’ve seen him. He’s touring with Sonny Landreth, an amazing guitarist. Yay me.

It’s hard to pick favorites, whether it’s a band, songwriter, etc…:-D

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 3,433
      VIP – Server Donor

Couldn’t open the vid even though im using Tor. Love her natural bust and beautiful hair. I could fall asleep on that boob whilst inhaling her womanliness . Yumm! I can’t see if she has a comely face .

I have not been able to open your vids for some time illegal. Maybe only uses US code but you would think with Tor i would get around it. Anyway,if anyone can suggest a workaround i would sincerely appreciate it.

@illegal55

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 3,433
      VIP – Server Donor

Couldn’t open the vid even though im using Tor. Love her natural bust and beautiful hair. I could fall asleep on that boob whilst inhaling her womanliness . Yumm! I can’t see if she has a comely face .

I have not been able to open your vids for some time illegal. Maybe only uses US code but you would think with Tor i would get around it. Anyway,if anyone can suggest a workaround i would sincerely appreciate it.

@illegalsmile55

Death Pod
      Participant
      Goints: 530

@illegalsmile55

Are you by chance referring to the Jeff Beck Live at Ronnie Scott’s show? Tal is a very talented young lady and that performance kicked ass. Vinnie Colaiuta is no slouch on the drums either.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.