Favorite Planet In Our Solar System?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Favorite Planet In Our Solar System?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

1. Mercury
      2. Venus
      3. Earth
      4. Mars
      5. Jupiter
      6. Saturn
      7. Neptune
      8. Uranus
      9. Pluto
      10. X

Each planet has it’s positive and negative. Personally, I think all the planets have similarities to Earth, vice versa. Mercury could be Earth’s moon twin…. Venus is Earth’s moon evil twin. Earth is a bastard child of all of the planets. Mars is the mud clay sister of Satan … Jupiter and Saturn make up the atmosphere clouds. Uranus and Neptune make up the water aspect of Earth. Pluto is the isolated eldest son of the Sun… and Planet X is the failed attempt at Planet abortion, seeking revenge.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Jupiter and Saturn are my favorite. I would love to fly a kite in their stellar winds

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Venus, it rhymes with penis.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Has to be Jupiter, described as “the best and greatest” on the many Roman Altars which littered the Antonine Wall’s course across Scotland’s Central Belt.
      Also Gustav Holst when he composed The Planets Suite, he slipped a monster of orchestral tuneage into Jupiter. Three minutes in and what became “I Vow To Thee My Country” spills out. Sublime.

svarg26
      Participant

my favorite planet is the one that uses the most water colors to paint.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@seraphim-serenata

You got the order wrong on 7 and 8, but you mention it correctly on your comment. 🙂
      Pluto is no longer a planet, or you would need to include Eris. Ceres is smaller but you could add it as well. Many moons are bigger than the dwarf planets and there is no planet X. I saw the Halley Comet, but will probably be dead next time it is around. I like Saturn, apparently Mr. Gustav Holst.. not so much. Titan is a very special moon.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.