Favourite Genre?

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos Favourite Genre?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      TheStraightener
      Participant

What’s your favourite category here?

I always enjoy the lynchings/street justice type videos. I especially liked the one where they dragged a few people out of a jail and were met with a hail of rocks as they came through the doors.

I avoid videos with children or animals but anything else is fair game. Some of the ISIS ones are quite creative although I’m not as partial to beheadings as I once was.

But yeah, give me a good stoning/necklacing/street justice video any day of the week.

Alien
      Participant

Suicides and torture I feel they are more intense

Laurine
      Participant

Hanging

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

Suicide and Sexual Disasters

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Road accidents with brains tossed or hearts beating outside the body.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Suicide and Saudi beheadings. Saudi beheadings because I like how the executioner dresses and their skill with their glistening sword. I’d imagine their swords are made of precious metals and ivory or marble and stamped with the royal seal.

Notadoctor1988
      Participant

Torture, suicide, animals rampaging, military, liveStream, but mainly anything that shows someone shortly before their last breath. There is something about seeing the reaction of people in those very last seconds.

thedre
      Participant

I love All The Gore!

Karlos
      Participant

I like road traffic accidents, preferably as it happens and then the aftermath. Also love the suicides off buildings with the sound of the landing. Can’t stand people’s heads been cut off, but watch them anyway. I work at the worlds 3rd notorious suicide spot and could tell you all some stories.

n/a
      Participant

Torture and suicides are interesting, seeing the person/people performing it is pretty intriguing.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Defo torture and violence. Especially if women are doing it or watching/encouraging.

Anyone know of any videos of a female nurse engaging in an act of violence? Seeing a group of female nurses beating someone would be mind blowing!

JustJustine
      Participant

Road and Train accidents.

Bloodletting000
      Participant

suicides and aftermath videos. The suicides keep me on earth because I dont want to end up here…actually I would love the BG fame I would get

undergroundweller
      Participant

I have no preference, but I don’t like road and train track accident aftermaths anymore as I am tired of them, as they are often boring and I have already watched lots of them, I only watch them when there’s something special such as a heart that’s been ripped out of the rib cage and is still beating on the road or a guy that’s survived being ripped in half. Traffic accidents, though, are quite educational and thrilling.

Gothopotamus
      Participant

Auto accidents and suicide videos, especially gun to the head.
      Auto accidents are like the sculptures of the modern world.
      No two are alike.

Alguém tem videos gore videos guardado no cartão de memória?

Hmm tough question. Murders of all types but preferably shootings and throat slashings are my favorite. Close by is beatings/torture of pieces of human refuse, puts a giant smile on my face. Hangings are always intense to watch as well, they get my blood pumping. Ah I can’t kid myself hahaha I love it all its impossible to choose a favorite. If I had to choose a genre I don’t particularly care for it would be probably be train vids, although there is still a place for them in my heart, I feel like once you see one youve seen them all lol. And the isis vids tend to annoy the hell out of me with their overediting/production and unnecessary never ending commentary bullshit. However once they stop aloha snackbaring and get to it, the executions themselves are usually pretty juicy, granted they dont edit out the good parts which they tend to do at times.

CVNT
      Participant

Sorry for replying so late to this but it’d definitely have to be suicide

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Robberies, work accidents and failed attempts to accomplish something stupid. Not a fan of pain and injustice.

Nataska
      Participant

Cannot watch beheadings or anything where someone is killed brutally prefer to watch car crashes accidents and stuff like that

Karlos
      Participant

@itsplaster

I’m from England UK 🇬🇧

Oh whilst I’m here, I particularly like to watch suicides especially from high rise buildings/structures.

Also don’t mind crashes, not too keen on beheadings.

itsplaster
        Participant

I don’t watch beheadings anymore. They’re just too much.

Nataska
          Participant

Nor do I beheadings are to brutal

Barry Halls
      Participant

Beheadings were morbidly interesting when they first started, but there are so many of them I just got totally jaded by them. Now they are just boring.

Nataska
        Participant

There sick not boring

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

i like when animals chew up a human because they are getting their revenge too, when animals attack is a good genre

Juliebeams71
      Participant

I was an EMT in DC and MD and then was a Manager of Industrial Construction Safety and OSHA Trainer. I have seen the aftermath of virtually everything within minutes of it happening. However, rarely do you see it happening. I kinda like the car accidents because my brain says, ‘There is this injury and this injury…’ but they are kinda boring. My Psychology degree has me begging to know what is going through people’s minds in the suicide videos, the final moments before death in ANY video, the mob mentality in some of the torture videos. I only wish videos were captioned in English so I knew what they were saying.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.