Fearing & Ignoring The Inevitable & In Hopes That It Will Simply Just Go Away.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Fearing & Ignoring The Inevitable & In Hopes That It Will Simply Just Go Away.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

IN THIS FORUM PAGE I WILL CONNECT THE DOTS MAKING-IT MORE CONVINCING THAN EVER, THAT WHAT I AM TELLING YOU’S IS NOTHING BUT TRUTH. AND ONCE DONE I WILL ADD AT THE VERY END THE 60 TO 75 LINKS FOR YOU’S TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK WHICH I HAVE DONE FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. THE READ BELOW IS A MUST AS MANY MORE WILL FOLLOW AS I KEEP ON PULLING-UP OUT OF MANY, MANY HUNDREDS OF BOOKMARKED PAGES THAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH DURING THE LAST 15, OR SO YEARS.

Our Brains have been programmed since the day we were born with certain characteristics that are almost animal like, for example, like having a second sense,,, these gut feelings,,, or instincts that were already built-in to our little brains. For example lets say (for arguments sake) the fight, or flight type of program, that we’ve all experienced, will continue to experience for the rest of our lives! In certain circumstances a child will know when danger looms, or if something is just not right, and react accordingly to whatever they perceive as wrong, or not normal that as a result, can get somebody, or themselves hurt because of it.

And i say in (Certain Circumstances) because we have all heard of children climbing up an open window pushing the screen over, and simply jumping-out not knowing that somehow they will just float down slowly like a leaf falling off of a tree on a warm Fall Day, swaying Side To Side gracefully, until it comes to rest ever so gently on top with his other multicultural Sibling below! I Know,,, I Know, lol, But It Is Fall, As i mentioned making the leaves of the tree a beautiful array of colors, that in all it’s magnificence and Glory, can only A God/Creator Could Ever Display.

And we have also heard of Children/Babies, while being their curious little fucking dude/dudesses,,, while mommy is in the living room watching her favorite 4 pm. Soap-Opera *The Young, And The Restless*lol they have plans of their own. And that is to pull up a chair, while supper is cooking on the stove, decide to pull that pot full of boiling potatoes on the stove to get a better look at that beautiful bright Red Element that should be ok, as they have seen everybody play around on that thing we call a stove and walk away unscathed every time. So hey,,, what could possibly go wrong?? As he slowly pulls toward him the pot of potatoes and lays his full hand on that element. πŸ™

Half a second later before he starts Belching-out this screeching, stomach churning scream, that no Parent Ever Wants To Hear coming from their spawn, while Joe/Joan pulls-her hand back so quick he hooks the pot and all the hot potatoes, and boiling water end-up burning him from his neck down to his/her little toes and feet. πŸ™ My God You Guys/Gals,,, it was hard for me to write this as it gave Me a sick feeling in my stomach just thinking of it let alone writing-it! God-Bless Those always curious, and so innocently beautiful God-Given Miracles, We Call our Children, and Nieces/Nephews, & Yes for Me, Old-Man Dre, Grandchildren,,, All *5* of them, lol. πŸ™‚

But yet if a child see’s people fighting at 6 months old,, 3 months old,, or 1 old,,, or 2 years old,,, they will instantly try to crawl in the opposite direction, and the other way from where the trouble is while crying loudly, and non stop. And that is even though they have never seen a fight before. When loud mouth but Funny Uncle Joe Comes Around for a Family BBQ or Party, some kids will cry cause he is loud. But as soon as he see’s the other kids laughing, he Will then himself start to laugh, now knowing that it’s ok and safe. But if and when as described above they see a fight for the very first time, how do they know that it’s bad, or dangerous???? like i said,, it is Instinct. Something that most of us still have today, when we i dunno,,,, walk into a party, or bar we’ve never been to but get this uneasy feeling, and want the hell outta there, like now. Only to find-out the next day that a stabbing had occurred there, or that the place had burned down.

So what i am trying to say here is that (I Know That Many Of You On Here Are Terrified) about This Subject of A Plasma Catastrophe, or a Possible End of Life/Existence/Apocalypse Event as we know-it for 3/4 ers of the worlds population. And Just The Thought Of Alone having-it happen during our Watch/time on Earth seams almost impossible. But Just Think For One Minute of all the other times in the past where these Completely Normal Earth Cycles/Phenomenons Have Happened in the past, and what they must have been thinking at the time. The Writings on all of the worlds caves alone, should have given us some idea as to what was going-on, but we chose to ignore-it.

And it does not matter if they were in South-America with The Mayans, or In Egypt, which is Thousands, and Thousands of miles away, they described the exact same things (coincidence) ,,,, Nope,,, Not A Chance in Hell, none Guys/Gals. And although i understand-it, (Your Fear) of whats to come perfectly, we must overcome-it and face-it head-on if we stand a chance to survive-it.. And Don’t Get Me Wrong (Cause It does Scare The Crap Out Of Me Too,) But it’s More For My Kids/Wife Family, and that means when I Say Family **All Of You Included.** But For Myself,,, Me,,, Yours Truly,,, I Am Not Afraid, As I Know What Awaits Me On The Other Side.

So Guys/Gals i again,,, completely understand the fight or flight scenario that is playing in all of your heads but the proof, and ongoing catastrophes that have been going-on the last couple of years and are getting Much worse in the last 6 months or so, we can simply not chose to ignore anymore. the Instinct to want to run, instead of fight for your survival has never been greater, so you must find the inner strength to go against this feeling, and hope that it will not happen, and it will simply go away, because it is already here in it’s beginning stages, and the Elite have got their deep underground bases, and their high speed monorail systems up and running.

And to power these underground cities some with 6 Story buildings in them with sq. footage of a city Like Well Ottawa from all of the details and maps drawn by truck drivers who have been on these underground highways, and Were Then, as they Still, Are In Complete Shock. And that is because back then, in the late 80’s (EIGHTIES GUYS/GALS) Some of these truck drivers were making trip to these underground cities delivering 20 to 30 trucks lined-up outside with food to feed a small army. So they would go down this ramp that would make them enter the cave, and after driving a few miles inside they got to a part that was covered with huge tarps so you could not see Further/Beyond the 8 bays of a long 500 or so loading dock That trucks backed-up to while they were unloaded by military personnel.

So they were all backed-up to a loading dock which had about 8 separate loading bays and garage doors, and once backed-up to the ramp, he was told to shut it off, to stay in his truck at all times and to not look around. “”STAY IN YOUR TRUCK SIR”” Until we are done unloading. During a few hours they were all i’m sure, and i say ALL Because the truck drivers that kept coming and leaving on either side of him had the same look of (What The Actual Fuck) is this place with fully automatic M-16 Shoulder Strapped stone faced shoulders walking around the trucks and keeping their eyes on the drivers at all times as they were not allowed to talk to each other on their C.B’s or open their windows and chat with each other.

For About 30 seconds when they opened their bay doors, and for another about 30 seconds when they closed the back of his truck doors he got to see the inside that **Fucking Massively *hugealistic* (I Know, lol, as i remember him saying something the like, like no words could describe just how monstrous this space was** It Had To Go 1 TO 1 1/2 Miles deep with men on little propane powered fork lift whizzing by inside unloading 8 trucks it seams for 24/7. (WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION) Who were all the (what must’ve been) Ten’s Of Thousands Of People that were obviously living there cause no cars could be seen once inside the large gate with 2 heavily armed soldiers and a hummer that had cameras all around.

And that opening and ramp that was about 500 yards ahead with a small constant right turn, and downward slope to the underground city (That You Could Not See Fuck All From the Road Guys,,, Absolutely Nothing) just little naturally looking little hills that looked undisturbed, like they were there among with scattered old growth trees here and there. (WERE TALKING COMPLETELY HIDDEN) At the entry fence there was one small sign saying military shooting range, or something of the sorts.what the hell they were building down there, and why??have megatons of food indoor hydroponic farms the size of 10 football fields each and they have some all over the states.. They are all powered by these huge nuclear power plants, & stations that last for a minimum of 50 straight years to keep everything powered up.

Now A Retired worker from 1 of the 2 companies that built, and supplied the world with underground tunnel Boring said that they 1 of the two major boring machine manufacturers new that when he retired that they had sold, & Delivered to The Continental U.S. Upwards of 350 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY GALS/GUYS) of these Boring Machines since the late 70’s to every single State except for Louisiana,,, Alaska, and A Few Others I Forget. And He Figures That The Other Company which he worked at first for 10 years were they major competitors and figures that they had sold just about as many to the U.S Also.

He Stated that if a machine would end-up with a major breakdown that their own military mechanics could not repair, have a breakdown they would trash-em instead of having a couple Guys From the manufacturer fly down free, and repair them free under warranty. But not wanting anybody anywhere near as deep as they were at the time, they took no chance and wrote-off multi-million dollar tunnel-boring-machines instead. When he did the interview with his face hidden in 2009 He clearly said that he could not blame them for not wanting mechanics there as they would probably have to go by high speed monorail, and see thousands of miles on underground highways with probable 100 cities or so in them.

And with the over 700 machines that they had already sold the U.S. as of when he retired in 2005 he figured that they would probably purchase another may be 100 both companies combined, because of the rough estimate of what has been sold to the U.S. since he had retired, cause he heard from a fellow employee still working there that they had only done about 100 in the last 1 1/2 years, or so so he figures that they are close to done. So that it had slowed down that much and big time, back in 09 Plus the ones that they have sold both Companies Combined Since he retired in 2005 which means that they are almost done and dig gout in-fills as we call them making little 100f. by 100ft.rooms for storage and shit.

He Went on to say that they probably have bigger and better highways down below, then their completely finished roads, and bridges above letting-it all go to shit knowing was is about to happen or has begun to happen already up above, as they know that doomsday was, and most-certainly is fast approaching. And we are at the beginning, here, & now. NOW WHY BOYS & GIRLS ??? WHY WOULD THEY SPEND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND GOING THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR “4 DECADES NOW” BUILDING AN UNDERGROUND WORLD??? ***DOOMSDAY/APOCALYPSE/ARMAGEDDON/PLASMA CATASTROPHE***
      PICK YOUR NAME, OR CALL-IT WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE IT’S ALL THE SAME TO US/THEM CAUSE WE ARE IN THE HERE, AND NOW πŸ™

So now the reason why i decided to write what is, and what will probably be my most important message to you all, my loving B G Siblings. I Know that lately i have been writing about something that is displeasing, and down right scary, but i must do my best to give you’s this message because it could end-up saving your lives in the process. This Plasma Catastrophe event that i have been talking about is real,and unfortunately upon us. How long will it last from beginning to end, and when will the 6 months of tribulation start, (meaning the 6 months where we are to be hit the hardest) And i mean hitting us hard as in having Absolutely no Power-Grid,,, No Water Treatment Facilities,,, & No Natural Gas to Heat our Homes With.

Any Car Newer Than 1980 Will be totally useless as the computer systems will be instantly fried when the Big One’s Hit. So if you have an old 1977 Chevrolet Impala,,, Ford Galaxy 500,,, Or Dodge Grand Fury,,, or anything the like, try to get it running cheaply, with the basics to hell with the body job, cause you want this to escape the big inner cities, and like the old saying goes,,, head for the hills. If you do not have, or have access to an old vehicle, than maybe a cheap $300, to $500 dollar old Honda,,, Suzuki,,, or Kawasaki motorcycle will have do, and you know that you can put a hitch on it and pull a light little trailer with-it right? πŸ™‚

And there are Thousands Upon Thousands of old cheap bikes in running condition for available for that price on auto-traders, that you can get easily get your hands-on. But just make sure that it is (Just Like The Cars) one that is 1980 Or less older model. Now get yourself two 5 gallons of gas, and fill-up your Car/Motorbike not forgetting to add a bottle of 5 year fuel stabilizer In Your Tank, and the plastic 5 gallon one also, that will keep your gas good for the duration of this event. Next fill you little homemade trailer for the bike, or trunk for the car with 2 good tested flashlights, or if you have them, and purchase the Duracell batteries that are guaranteed for 10 full years, and that’s once open.

So you can open-it in 9 3/4 years and you will still have full life in them. Cigarette little (Bick-Lighters) Preferably instead of those squarish 99 cent ones that always break with 3/4 of gas still in it. You can get packs of 6 or even 12 at Costco. But i cannot stress this enough, and that is to (NOT CHEAP-OUT) on the lighters.

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

THIS COMPLEX IS IN NORTH BAY ONTARIO AND ONLY A COULE OF MILES FROM MY SON’S UNIVERSITY. IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT FOR OVER TWO DECADES NOW IT HAS BEEN BORING OUT NORTHERN ONTARIO RIGHT DOWN TO CFB WAINWRIGHT ABETA WHERE IT CONTINUES UNDERGROUND UNTIL IT REACHES A BASE IN THE MIDWESTERN U.S. UNNAMED DESERT UNDERGROUND BASE WHERE A DRIVER HAD ONE HELL OF A STORY TO TEL, I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING THROUGH 100’S OF MY BOOKMARKS TO LOCATE-IT

thedre
      Participant

THIS TUNNEL FOUND IN MEXICO WAS SOMETHING I THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE WITH YOU’S IN ORDER TO SHOW YOU’S THAT PEOPLE FROM OUR NOT SO DISTANT PAST, WERE ALSO SEEKING SHELTER FROM THE INEVITABLE SOMETHING LIKE A MAJOR CATASTROPHE, THAT THEY KNEW, THAT THE INEVITABLE WAS COMING, AND FOR QUITE AWHILE BEFOREHAND, CAUSE THESE TOOK MANY YEARS, ACTUALLY MANY DECADES TO BUILD, SO BIG AS STRUCTURES, LIKE THIS ONE.

SO THEY HAD ALSO HAVE SEEN THE SIGNS FROM THE GROUND,, ALONG THE OCEANS, LAKES, RIVERS,,, FINALLY THE SKY. BUT IN THIS VIDEO PLEASE JUST DISREGARD THE SATELLITES, AND THE GLOBE/BALL, THAT TYLER SHOWS US IN THE VIDEO IN ORDER FOR IT ALL TO MAKE SENSE.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

i’ve thought that for quite a while now. agree with everything you said. i knew you and i had a lot in common πŸ˜‰

@thedre
      take care! brother

thedre
        Participant

@SeraphimSerenata

And you as well my friend. If you have any questions on how to prepare, please do not hesitate to ask me, there is no such a thing as a stupid question brother, only not asking them of your not sure is stupid.

Like for example Marks Place “THE ABSOLUTE BEST PLACE YOU CAN BE” And Conditions You Could Never Ask For Better, lol, and safer place built out of stone on a gentle slope near the top of a high hill how lucky is that? So one month of on and off rain would just run down the long steep hill to the bottom.

God Has Blessed That Family Big-Time, and rest assured they can sleep solidly on both ears. It’s in a Perfect Location, Away from Big-City Troubles,,, High In Elevation, Mountain,,,& Hills All Around, Protecting Them All, As It would help immensely by eliminating direct 100 mile an hour wind gusts.

And Being A Home-Builder,,, and Construction Foreman/Site-Supervisor all of my life, I Can Tell You that there is no other place i’d rather be. His Father’s Home,,, like Wow,,, could not Pick/Build a Better, Stronger, and more solid place, if i built-it myself. And the Mountains, & Hills??? Talk About Wind Reduction, as they’d act as
        Barrier.

After supper one night Marks Mom, And Dad Decided to show me around So Mark, Mom, & Dad Took Me Out We went for a walk around the house doing a big wide circle, and within the 45 minutes it took to go around, I Saw All kinds Of “Fresh Berries”,,, “Apple Trees” we saw like 3 of them during that hike, lol. Next,,, “Huge Fresh Deer/Buck Tracks” 5 minutes from their Home man, lol.

And “Rabbit Tracks” they are everywhere. There is So much Flora, & Fauna there, i have never seen anything like-it in my life ever. And We Were Only a mere 40 Minutes from The Bratislava Airport, lol, and you are in paradise brother. You Cannot even Drive 1 mile before you see An Apple Tree, or a natural spring. so you could be picking fresh good apples all day and make 30 mason jars of conserves with-it, fresh apple crisp, and still warm peach cake that his Mom Made from scratch (that they both they drove me fucking insane) bud.

Picking Apples And Drinking Water that comes from natural mountain spring, is something you can do all day long in mid to late August we both flew-in to meet. But Yea they are all over the place there. Like Nice Fat, And Juicy Apples,,, Pears,,, Peaches,,,Plums,,, Black Berries,, Huge Thumb sized Raspberries so Fat, and juicy, that You’d Fucking choke, if you put 2 in your mouth at once. lol.

Where they live right on the border with Austria, & Check Republic right in the middle. half hour drive North-West of Bratislava The Capital where my flight landed. But Most, if not all houses are built out of stone man, As Is Marks Parent/His Place. So No Plasma Attracting Tin Roofs, And Barely Any Metal Siding Whatsoever As Most houses over there In Europe are built From Stone/Stucco. but Nicely Painted stucco ta Boot instead. Water from a well + that 365 day a year mountain spring a mere 5 minute walk from their home. a running crystal clear mountain stream that runs 365 days a years

Anyways, i’m getting all excited to go back and visit this summer hopefully it has not hit full force by then, we have no electricity worldwide, and flights are cancelled, cause i would pay to board a ship, don’t care if it’s a 2 week journey as once i would get there Awwww-Man Brother Pure Relaxation like I Hadn’t Felt in so many years
        years before, that i had this energy, to climb mountains, go on all day tough hikes, that i did not think i still had in me. But Mark,,, (fuck i knew my eyes would start to water) yet again!

But Mark had faith in me, and pushed me to succeed and to keep pushing myself which i did, and felt so much better once i did, that i slept most nights there like a baby, and the Best part of my sleep was that i had no Nightmares,,, none whatsoever. πŸ™‚ Mark put the fight back into me,,, which so far, i have not lost Bud! He Gave Me the will to want to live again, instead of withering away in pain on the couch waiting to die, cause strange thing is although i had a couple of painful days,,, it was 2 out of 17 days. I Had not felt that in years brother,,, Years Man. πŸ™‚

The whole time that i was there, i was only taking “HALF” Of My Blood Pressure Medications, that’s how happy, relaxed, and alive i felt, and the reason why i want to go back so bad, cause it is such a happy, and laid back atmosphere that i am positive that i could live 20 years longer if i bought an old cheap house and lived there for half a year every year. πŸ™‚

So Mark, and his family will want for nothing if, or When, i should say it happens, God-Bless Them. πŸ™‚

svarg26
      Participant

2 Peter 2:12 “But these, like irrational animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed, blaspheming about matters of which they are ignorant, will also be destroyed in their destruction, 13 suffering wrong as the wage for their wrongdoing.”

don’t listen to or be an irrational animal or a creature of instinct. you will be destroyed. put on the armor of god (ie, know the scriptures) and live without fear. god bless you.

@thedre
      @Seraphim Serenata

thedre
        Participant

@svarg26

Well said, and So, so true my Good Brother. πŸ™‚

As I Myself Do Not Fear Death, since i have found Jesus, and God. I Will Welcome Death With Open Arms having glimpse of the other side, when i felt so alone, unloved and at the end of my rope sort of speak. And in the middle of my endless cries i called-out for our Lord, and savior @svarg.

And this most incredible soft humming sound came into my head, and most beautiful feeling of his gentle power completely enveloped me. It Was Like This Big Glass tube came down from above around my whole body until it hit the floor and i felt like i was weightless svarg, as i looked-up,,,, oh My God svarg every time that i talk about-it, it reminds me of that day when i was 14 years old all over again and speaking with either Jesus, or God-Himself, as to this day, i do not know, or care, as this person was So so loving svarg from the love that i felt, as he was the love, the light, the everything.

From that day on i knew that i was loved from somebody that was so pure i Cannot svarg no matter how hard i try to describe-it NO WORDS CAN JUSTIFY THIS INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE THAT I HAD.

And then he asked me if i wanted to come with him, or stay, “in my Native French Language” Which i will never forgot as i spoke English most of the time as my friends also did, as most were English. As much as i did not want to leave, i knew that i was going to be ok, so i said not now, but please come back for me when my time has come. As I Remember not seeing him, but feeling him smile, as all the words spoken were in my head, and not out loud, like it was telepathic.

And svarg it was like in an instant i knew everything about everything, i can’t explain-it properly, but it was like i knew this place and it was like this loving home that i knew all along, man it was so beautiful, and reassuring for a lost little 14 year old boy who was just sent to live with his Drunk half the time Physically/Emotionally abusive Father a couple of weeks before that felt so unwanted there. My stepmother Kept me home after school, who when my Father was not home, Working late while he was having Sex with his Secretary who lived down the street. Then one day after doing 2 full hours of chores, supper dishes while her 2 daughters went out to friends, or put on nail polish while laughing and watching tv.

I Asked stepmom gently, if i could go out to see my friends if i promised to be home by 9 since all the dishes and cleaning was done, and she said no, before i could even finish asking, while her two daughters and mom with a grin on her face because i was nervous, and stuttering a bit when, asking nervously. So when she said no i said fuck very low, and under my voice, so i thought she would not hear me as i went up to my room. On My Way Upp Seconds later Laurie The Eldest Daughter says out loud,,, did you just say fuck?? And stepmom said WHAT?? GET down here Andre. Did You Say fuck, and looking to the floor i said yes but i did not mean to it just came-out, so she grabbed my face and squeezed my cheek so hard with moth her fingers while she grinded her ugly teeth saying wait till your father gets in, now get the fuck up to your room.

A Couple of hours later my dad came in i heard some wispering and then ANDRE,,, DESCENT ICITE, C’Mon down here. As i made it down the stairs already crying he said did you say fuck to Robbie as the sister chuckled still in the living room warching there shows, he punched me in the face as i instantly fell to the ground, and he kicked me in the head, and face repeatedly Brenda the younger of the 2 Sisters yelled stop dad you’re going to kill him.

Is the last thing i heard i don’t remember how i got back up to my room sice that day. I Could not go to scholl for almost a full months before my eyes neck and well my whole face healed, and 2 weekd before i could see properly from both eyes. A Couple days later when they were at work, i went to the bathroom, locked the door, i dunt know why i went to the bathroom svarg to cry, i guess maybe it felt like a small safe place where i could lock the door,??? i dunno,?? But i just put both seats down, and just sat there crying, And crying so hard, and for so long i remember my throat,,, my throat it was killing me i guess from crying too much and from the kicks that did, had not healed properly?

How could anyone do this to their own kid svarg?? let alone anybody brother? there own little boy bud??? i cannot ever understand that brother i would kill myself before i would ever beat my Children like that brother why/how man??? that question still haunts m today. how? But thats when he came down, and evellopped me. I HAVE TO STOP NOW AS I Cannot Stop CryingG Myself God-Bless you brother.
        Love you guys . πŸ™‚

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre
          i had a similar experience. at the lowest point in my life, when i was doing all manner of evil and blaspheming god because it was the done thing. i watched a youtube video that popped up on my playlist and it contained this bible verse:

Romans 5:
          “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
          2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
          3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
          4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
          5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.”

so, i prayed to god and asked for forgiveness and an overwhelming feeling instantly swept through my body making me tremble from my head to my toes and my hair stand on end, as i felt the holy spirit enter my body once again. just like the prodigal son, god welcomed me back with open arms and i now glory in my suffering because i know that it strengthens my faith and brings me closer to god.

this is my testimony and i hope it sheds some light onto why you suffered so dearly as a child. your faith is stronger because of it.

god bless you, brother.

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26

Thank-you for helping me shed some light on my past brother. As the feeling of being unwanted, and unloved was far outweighed any beatings, or all of my beating combined, i should say. And Once I Felt what love really was for the very first time, i knew that there is a god, and that all would be fine in the end.

And as for yourself @svarg26 the love, and honesty that you share with others,on here, and continue to do so no matter what people say shows your devotion to Jesus-Christ, and his holy father god so much that, i can honestly smile, and have this (warm loving, & good feeling,) no gayness, lol dude. But i feel-it every time that i come across, or see your name brother. Cool Eh?? πŸ™‚

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre
          “I am not ashamed to acknowledge to-day that I was carried away by the enthusiasm of the moment and that I sank down upon my knees and thanked Heaven out of the fullness of my heart for the favour of having been permitted to live in such a time.” – Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf, Vol. 1, Chapter 5

hitler wasn’t ashamed to pray. so, why should we be. great men fear nothing.

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26

Real Men are never Ashamed, But Proud Instead When Showing their true Feelings Whether in Prayer, or while Telling Somebody that They Love Them, As It Shows Just How Incredibly Secure They Are,, (We Both Are) With Our Manhood, as Open, and honest Individuals. And by doing-so the reward is so Overwhelming that oftentimes no words can describe.

I Feel Sorry for all of the Others who go Through Life Feeling Like they have Something to Prove Regarding “Their Own Manhood” by Being Insecure About Their Own Manhood Worried that others might think that it is gay to do so, when it shows that it is the complete opposite. And by Having To Live Life Thinking, And Telling Themselves Constantly That it’s Uncool to Pray, or Show Love, because 90% of the others on here also do not.

And @svarg,,, funny thing is, and that (i’m sure you’ll agree with me on) is that these same people would be the Very First to Pray Out Loud, and All the Time if The 90 % were in favor of Praying, just to feel Accepted, and part of the Majority. I Thank God That I do Not Have to Go Through Life with “No Morals Whatsoever”, or Thoughts of My Own By Simply Following the Herd Mentality, as Nobody Could “Ever Call Us Sheeple”,,, Ever! πŸ™‚

And May God Continue To Bless You, & Yours Always my Good Bro! πŸ™‚

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre 100% agree. very well said, brother. a lot of blind followers on this site and sadly, only a few brave leaders. god bless.

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26

Exactly! They even open 2 and 3 accounts the closet gaylords that God Will Destroy with vengeance, when their time comes. πŸ™‚

As one just fish Me Out, lol, pretending to be Black, lol, and You, & I Both Know Who He Is, Part Of The Genuine Extreme Faker-Liars, lol.

Once A Liar/Lowlife,,, Always A Lying Lowlife. It’s so easy to catch him over, and over as he follows us around like a nervous little puppy reading everything that we write, than, he gets furious, and plays little-Boy-Games, lol.

And I Just Laugh It Off Making Him More furious by the second, lol.

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre the filthy cunt is really pissed off at me. look at what it just wrote.

“Vag,you latent homo..are you listening?
          If i was a gay,then roxi ,mattjack666 and i would come looking for you and you know what, you would love it! You wont be able to get enough and beg for more. You would have more feeling than β€œSt Theresa Ecstasy”.”

this is exactly why i told you that i never give out private info. the fucking homo cunt wants to gang rape me. lmfao.

god bless us all in these dark times.

I’m sorry to hear that thedre. However, I’m actually thankful that my father actually beat me up lol. He really loves me and knows that beating me up is the only way. You didn’t deserve it, but I did.

Why what did you do? I know your background, so were you playing up too much as the spoilt little rich brat?lol

@devirginizer

What did I do? Stole a lot of money from him. I actually started having sex with prostitutes when I was 12 years old. I would sneak up to his room and steal money. I would use the cash to fund my “activities” with my friends. Drinking and fucking hookers. One time I stole a wad of cash amounting to 100,000 pesos which was huge at that time. My dad found the money in my room. He actually forgave me during that time and I stopped. There was also this one time where I put a camera on our maids’ bathroom just to see one specific hot maid naked. My dad was still able to forgive me. He lost it though when during one time one of my mom’s friends was in the kitchen. He was a totally hot MILF. With huge tits and a great ass. All of my friends wanted to fuck her and so did I. When she was in the kitchen I tapped her ass near the pussy and made it looked like an accident. My dad didn’t believe my BS though and took me to his room and beat me up. I actually tried to fight him at first. Lol I was 15 thinking I can beat him but once he hit me in the stomach I curled up and feel to the floor. I was extremely scared. At one time I had an argument with our security guard and fired at him but only near his feet not to harm him or anything. He still beat me up and this time I just defended myself and didn’t attempt to fight back. It was a good choice for me.

Haha. Funny ..especially about the Milf.
          Yet you turned out to be a good son,father and concerned employer. He did his job well!

@devirginizer

Thanks Nems. My employees do love me so much. I was Santa Claus during our last Christmas party giving tons of gifts. Btw after all these years that milf is still fuckable.

thedre
          Participant

@Ejaculossaurus Rexxx

Nobody deserves to be beat i mean like seriously beat, not just the odd slap upside the head. You Have always seamed like a good dude with great character, and excellent moralistic overall views about any topic of discussions, or when replying to a comment.

I Am not saying when You, I,,, or (Everybody for that matter) talks shit cause we are joking around. But just overall. Thee most important thing we must learn from this, as i have my kids being all grown-up, and of stable mind, and soul is too not repeat our past generations ugly mistakes, but love them as much as you possibly can, and telling them you do, that is so paramount, i cannot say it enough!

PLEASE HAVE A LISTEN TO THE LYRICS TO THIS SONG, AS IT SAYS IT ALL IN DETAIL, LOUD, & SUPER CLEAR. GOD-BLESS US ALL, IN THESE TROUBLING TIMES THAT HAVE NOW BEGUN. πŸ™

Proud Truther
      Participant

Wasnt Mark canadian? Bratislava is in Slovakia (possible misspelling).

thedre
        Participant

@ProudTruther

Thanks for the kind words brother. πŸ™‚

It’s always good for people you converse with everyday like You Guys/Gals For Example Whom I Consider My B G Family. Because i figure that We Spend so much time Together, that They/We Should All at least Get To Know Each Other A Little Better, And Get Past The Small Talk. This Way You Get To Know where a Person is Coming From, Where He/She Has Been, And Where They’re Going, or Planing on Going In Life, make Sense brother? That’s instead of Trying to Figure Out Why Everybody is Different in Their Own Ways, And what makes them tic, or ticked-off, lol.

I have never shared some of my personal “Pitiful” life Stories for “Pity”,lol. Cause Somebody Taking Pity on Me Is Something That Would Really Embarrass Me, and Big-Time. But I Share Some Of My Most Deepest Personal Stuff on here Because

#1- Just Like a (Malignant Cancerous Tumor), or a Sebaceous Cyst it must come-out before it kills you. So It Is Good To Let It Out whether people are reading it, or not as it is proven to be a good form of Therapy For People who have witnessed and gone through things in their early Childhood, that most Adults will not go through, or witness in their lifetime.

#2- But More Importantly, It Is For All People In General, & Not Just My B G Family, That Unfortunately, Could Have Gone Through A Similar, or An Even Much Worse Experience During Their Childhood Than Mine Was. And just the thought that it Might Benefit Them in Some Way, And Give them the courage to open-up, and let that Nasty-Shit Out From Inside you, cause just like a silently growing cancer if can spread and affect other aspects of your life, and your overall health.

And because I Noticed over My Many Years on Here that a lot of the Younger Members Seam to get a Kick Out of Me, & My Straightforwardness, while Writing one of my Purposefully Done, Senselessly Stupid Talks, that are so incredibly stupid that they are funny because of it. And the fact that i can laugh at myself as i have nothing to prove to anyone, and an secure in my manhood, and lifestyle that i don’t care what people think, or say Oftentimes, or Most Times, I Should Say.

So if they get a kick out of My Dumb Jokes, and Look-Up to me, maybe i can get their attention if they are dealing with demons in their closets that they never thought that they would be able to talk to anybody about. But Since Dre Is A Cool Guy, and he shared some of his deepest darkest moments on life maybe,,, just maybe, i can have the courage, and do the same. But For The Older Veterans, and Members Alike, Or Any Of my B G Brothers/Sisters, I Do It So That Hopefully Be A Little More *UNDERSTANDING* Of Why I Often Get MEN-O-PAUSE,lol, OR MALE P.M.S., And Oftentimes Can Have Mood Swings From One Minute To The Next, and Without Warning. So Instead of having to drive, or Fly To Ottawa for them to have to walk A Mile In My Shoes, I Give-It To Them Straight-out.

As For Mark,,,

I Will only Answer for Him Because All That I Am About To Say Is Already Public Knowledge from himself over the Years, As He Has Already Said-It Numerous Times, in The Not so Distant Past. Mark was born, and raised in Slovakia where his Family Still Reside Today, but The Exact Location, or Town, I Will Not Disclose. He left Slovakia after Finishing High School, and Began to Travel With Money He Had Saved While Working Part-Time While In High School. And he Saved-Up Enough to travel All Through Europe,,, & Many Parts of South East Asia during the Cold Northern Climate in the Winter.

So By The Time A Couple Years went by he had traveled to more Countries, that any one person could ever dream of visiting during his tender age of his “About Twenty”, maybe even sooner than that. i believe but do not quote me on this cause he might have visited a couple of Winter resort before his twenties. And he always Did So “Travel” all over the place while completely alone, Brave Little/Young Dude He Was, & Still Is To This Very Day, and that’s For Sure!!!

So After getting a Taste, or (More Like A Huge Bite) lol, and his “Temporary Fix” for his new found true passion In life being what most of us call, (Catching The Travel Bug) from having already traveled to so many Beautiful Countries, And Places. He Moved To Canada in order To Go To University Of Alberta, To Take A University Course that was Not Offered in Slovakia, but Was Offered Either in France (if i remember correctly) or Offered in Canada. And Since he had Just Visited France that same Year or the Previous One The Decision he Made Was A No Brain’er before Heading Of To Canada, and having a Chance to Also While In Canada Get An Opportunity To Visit The U.S. And Also Mexico, which he Did, if i remember Correctly As Mexico was Only a Short 3 Hour Direct Flight From
        Edmonton Alberta.

And After finishing University, he Ended-Up Getting a Decent,,, Actually (A Really Good Paying Dream Job) And Of All The Places,,,That is Hard as Fuck To Get Into Unless You Are (A Recent Immigrant) With A Strong, & Super Noticeable Accent,,, lol (UH HUM) lol,. We Canadian Boys Need Not Apply Only Women, & Immigrants would ever, Ever Get A Full-Time Working/Dog-Fucking, lol, With **The Federal Government Of Canada**. And Awesome Dream Job with stability, and With All The Benefits and so on. Fuck Man, he must have worked with lotsa,& lotsa Pussy while employed there, Eh B G Bro?? So As He worked full-time for a couple of years, he applied, and was granted his Canadian Citizenship getting his Canadian Citizenship.

Now Get This, Cause This Is Where It Gets Interesting, lol, and Funny as Fuck. Mark Comes To Canada,,, Gets This University Degree,,, An Incredibly Good, Full-Time Dream Job, That For Any Average Canadian White Boy, Would Be Close To Impossible To Obtain Under Any Circumstances,,, Gets His Canadian Citizenship Super Quick & very easily by Informing The Canadian Consulate that the K.G.B. Was Hunting Him Down to Kill Him if he returned to Slovakia He Would Be Dead In A Matter of Hours After getting off The Plane. And after barely finishing his story he said you could Hear, **STAMP** Real Loud, As The Agent Had Stamped, and Passed His Final Document, Granting Him his Citizenship. (**Funny How I Made-Up That Whole K.G.B. Story Up Eh??**) It Just Sounded Way Too Cool To Pass-Up Mark, As A Russian Double Agent/Spy Running For His Life, lol. πŸ˜‰

So Back To Reality, lol. So Get This, our Brother Mark, Being The Incredibly Good, no,,, Excellent at Saving Money, KNOWS Where All The Good Deals Are, All The Times, And At Every, & All Stores, Some stores that he mentioned to me I had Never even heard of, or even Knew Existed, lol. And so because of his watchful eye on any, and all good deals he managed to quit his Government Job, (Gave All Of His Stuff In His Apartment To Friends) Except for his laptop,,, His I-Phone,,, some little bit of summer clothing as where he was going had no winters.

He Managed to live (14 FULL YEARS IN PARADISE) With what he had saved-up by working a few Years in the Government
        And Remember He Did Not Sell, But Gave All His Stuff Away (GAVE-IT)When he could have easily sold his T.V. Stereo, Couches,Tables,,, like Whatever Bro, he Simply Gave-It Them. So after Everything he owned, worked for, and purchased throughout the years, and amassed in his entire life was bye-bye! Remember bro, i said that he was frivolous with his money but (NOT CHEAP) there is Big Difference between the two that many sometimes mix-up. But Again Mark Can, and has lived in paradise for like less than 5 bucks a day, at (Some Places) but some were a little pricier. But During his 14 years he traveled to just about every little Island, And Countries, except for a very, very few. Just about Anywhere Down South, Or In The Caribbean name it, and there’s a good chance he’s been there.

He Was On The Island Of Dominica if You Remember When Hurricane Maria A Devastating Cat. 5 Hurricane that could have been labelled a 6 if it existed. They were actually discussing-it seriously on every news channel the cat. 6 thing as this Storm Was Like A 100 Year + Fucker. Until We Heard From Him A Few Days After The Storm, we all held out breaths fearing the worse, as the pictures and video’s were unbelievable. He Lost Everything that he had rebuilt, and repurchased after giving all his stuff away in Alberta, before leaving as he could not ship it not knowing exactly where he was going to call home yet.

Make Sure You Check it out Ii is listed in the right hand side bar. But he did not lose his life, which we we were all so grateful for, and “Thank-God” for that. So yes live frivolously quits what would be a dream job for any of us, says Fuck-you to the Jew-Slave Government Job, Packs A Bag, And Gets Da-Fuck Outta Dodge Where He Has Been Traveling The World ever Since , but mostly Countries that were down south of the equator. This Very Month He Decided To Go Back Home, and Help Mom And Dad. he left his job and traveled the world while Young Strong and healthy. Something i wish i would have done when younger. But I Look Foreward to spending a few weeks, maybe a Month this Summer If Possible, in order to have his Dad’s Roof Changing i am hoping to see that done and finished that would make me so happy for his awesome, loving parents, and family.
        Smart Man He Is That Mark,,, I LOVE HIM DEARLY, lol. but As A Brother, & no gayness! ;).

If it is public knowledge and/or @happy is happy to share,I would love to know what course this is. Only Edmonton and France?
          Wow.

@thedre

thedre
          Participant

@Hopingfornemesis

Yep,,, “Wow” it is, as i remember Him Distinctly Saying that it was Canada, or France. But As For Only Being Offered in Edmonton Alberta,,, That Part, i don’t have a clue. As it could have been offered elsewhere ;Like Ottawa Ontario, lol, for all I Know, but it was in Canada, that i do Know, (As-Da-Land-O-De-Eskimo) Mon Petit Frere De Best-Gore. You See I Went To The School Of (HARD-KNOCKS) In Ottawa’s Tough East-End, And All I Got Outta That, was That did was Keep Me Outta School altogether lol πŸ˜‰ I Passed The HARD-KNOCKS Part But Failed At The School Part, lol. πŸ˜‰

I Think that it (?Might/Could?) of had Something to do With “A Student Exchange” And/Or Some Type of Grant Through the Government of Canada to Attract Certain Types of jobs Canadian to fill a something of the sort. But his course if i remember correctly had to do with Computer/Business/Management, And the like, or them together. And public knowledge is because i read him talk about-it/Write about-it eons ago with other members. You Were just not around back then, as i’m sure that it was close to beginning or like the first 300 pages, or so. as i knew this from way before,,, oh God, maybe 5 or so years before you came along just reading his comments with other members. **BUT WITH MY BAD MEMORY NEMES, I COULD BE OFF WITH THE COURSE HE TOOK, BUT NOT WHERE** πŸ™‚

Proud Truther
          Participant

Hey dre just letting you know that I am very grateful for your detailed response regarding my inquiry about mythical gorian precursor Mark. But I fear that I only read about 70% of your writings which honestly was heroic enough. You seem like a good person but possibly horribly lonely because such loquacity is abnormal. I dunno, I am lonely myself and sometimes I notice I can be overwhelming online or offline. Either way, respect for letting me know you werent looking for sorrow, I just thought sorry was the thing to say but its not like it changes anything lol This is why I feel so weird when I have to “sorry” people that have had a loss but I do it anyway to play it safe.

Proud Truther
      Participant

So sorry you went through that savagery, dre. This world is not short on atrocities, we know that well, and not just because we watch gore.

rich
      Participant

fascinating

thedre
        Participant

@rich
        It is pretty Fucking Wild/Fascinating Isn’t-It B G Brother??? I Mean How NASA Managed to Fuck-Us All With Their Fake-Space Cartoons/C.G.I. Photo’s & Bullshit! They Figured that Hey,,, that was easy money. So since the Mid-Sixties When They Got Away With Their Fake Moon Landings, they decided to Continued-on Doing So since We All Figured it Out with-it.

Their Annual Budget i think it was around 2010-11 was 19.1 Billion U.S. Dollars, Which When Broken Down for 50 years Comes-Up To The Equivalent Of about 1 Million U.S. Dollars A Day, 7 Days A Week, And 365 Days a years man, from 1968 to 2018,,, Sickening!

I Always Knew That Some Of The Black-Budget Secret Underground Bases, Were, And (Had To Be) Partially Funded By NASA Since Discovering over a decade ago that our Moon Landings were 100% Faked and figured-out finally how they Managed to Pay For The Many Multi-Billion Dollar Underground Bases/Complexes During this same period of time, was Coming From NASA.

But After Discovering that there is Entire Cities With Hundreds Of Apartment Buildings/Complexes That House Tens, Of Thousands Of Military Personnel,,, That Are 6 Floors high,,, Entire Small, to medium sized Cities, Highways, And these High Speed Electromagnetic levitating high speed Monorails, then i knew for sure that probably more like 80% of NASA’s budget when for their Doomsday massive underground cities. that ride ever so slightly above the track by about 1/4 of an inch By using 2 opposing electromagnets one the Trains sliders, and the other opposing electromagnets on the tracks to have zero friction, and therefore are capable of these crazy-ass speeds, while riding super smoothly. This Train Is Capable of reaching speeds well over Mack 1 which is 762 miles an hour which is i’m sure you’s know,,, the speed of sound.

But, they are equipped with Governors that Cannot be bypassed, and will not allow them to ever reach this speed staying a little under it, because of the incredible Damages, and explosions that would happen if this sucker ever let of A SONIC BOOM, In such a confined space like an underground tunnel. can cross the Country in a couple of hours Now We Know Steal 1 Million Dollars U.S. For 50 years Man With Their Annual Budgets

thedre
      Participant

Hey @JJ Walker,
      Wat-Up My Brotha From Anotha-Motha. Kid,,, Dynomiteeee, lol. πŸ˜‰

You Are Talking About,,, or do you mean,,, The Highway Tunnels That Run Through Mountains for Trains, And Cars Brother, or Are They, As They Call-Em (D.U.M.B.s) That The Elites Will Use As Highways,To Get To Their Super Rich Condominiums, and Apartments, In Their Underground Cities Ones, That Stand For *Deep-Underground-Military-Bases*?

thedre
      Participant

Well,,, i have only looked-up The Ones In The U.S. And Canada. And there is Only 2 That I Am Currently Aware of In Canada, and one that has been up, and operating for quite some years now like At Least A Full Decade, and going-on to 2 decades if not there already

That is where, and how the U.S. Had Sneaked-In From Canada’s Nova-Scotia’s Atlantic Ocean Navy Shipyards, There Thousands,,, Yes Thousands of Tanks, Personnel Carriers,,, Humvee’s and heavy Military Tarp-Covered 10 Ton Trucks
      And Their Heavy Artillery guns from the east coast by train to the west coast where they all entered an underground tunnel, and disappeared and spread-out i am sure to different tunnels going in different directions and under every closed Walmart that shut down about 5 to 7 years ago now, i think it was? for hundreds of miles remaining underground until they are needed, and that will be soon, All the Closed Walmarts i’m sure you heard of are connected to the underground tunnels, and they will come-out of each Strategically-Purposefully closed to act as indoor tunnel exit point in the loading docks, and the inside some say are full of bench type things like the blood pressure machines at your drug store to chip every person brought-in by FEMA Once the Plasma event begins, and they blame-it on Aliens start shooting everywhere and blowing-up shit until 75 to 90 % of Americans are dead.

At The Present Time. But There Is One That I’m (Sure/Positive) Between The Windsor/Detroit Border Nearing Completion, if not they are done Boring With The Tunnel Boring Huge and super noisy vibrating like fuck Cylindrical Boring Machines, As People In Windsor Ontario Canada have been complaining for a Couple Years Now Like 5 or more, about these loud underground scary noises and their whole houses vibrating and shaking like crazy and only done at night when most people are sleeping, and the other side in Detroit well, they took care of that problem at the same time, and Simply Babkrupted that part of Detroit about 5 to 7 years ago, fuckers.
      C.F.B. (Canadian-Forces-Base) In Wainwright Alberta North-American, ones but i have heard that there are many in old European Countries.

thedre
      Participant

Well my good SISTER from another FATHER, LOL I AM SO SORRY GIRL,,, I KEEP ON FUCKING-UP WITH MANY GIRL MEMBERS LATELY, MUST BE MY MEN-O-PAUSE KICKING IN FULL BLOOM AGAIN, & AGAIN ;), lol, stay safe either way, and make sure that you have lots of water, and no metal around or on you if so go deep in the cave and stay safe once it happens. please watch the sunsets also, and the night skies camera at the ready cause the more eyes on this fucker,,, the better.
      TAKE CARE, AND GOD-BLESS IN CASE WE DO NOT TALK AGAIN FOR AWHILE. CAUSE THIS TICKING TIME BOMB COULD ALSO SET OFF THE NEW MADRID, AND THE ST. ANDREA’S FAULT LINES, AND THE CASCADIA EARTHQUAKE ALL AT ONCE ALSO BROTHER. AND THESE ELITE, COCKROACHING ZIONIST-PIGS THEY HAVE BEEN THE CAUSE OF ALL THE SINKHOLES ALSO WITH THERE SO MUCH DIRT REMOVING, UNDER OUR FEET ALSO, WITH ALL THESE UNDERGROUND COMPLETE CITIES THAT DIG/DIG/ AND CONTINUE DIGGING 24/7 PRICKS THOSE FUCKING KOSHER FORESKIN SNORTIN-CUNTS!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.