Female Sexual Predator Rapes 8 Year Old Boy, SJWs and Feminists Call Her Victim

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Female Sexual Predator Rapes 8 Year Old Boy, SJWs and Feminists Call Her Victim

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Female Sexual Predator Rapes 8 Year Old Boy, SJWs and Feminists Call Her Victim

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

She just did that cause none would fuck her.

JMCR
      Participant

50 fucking times?

An honest mistake, 50 fucking times.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I’d love to kick that smirk off her mug.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

This shit pisses me off. I’d pay good money to slap that grin off her face, shove that ciggie up her nose…..and I’m just getting started. Porcupine up her cunty, pineapple up the ass… Then turn her no ‘it’ inside out.

EMT
      Participant

It only took 50 times to realize it was wrong? Oh well then it’s ok. If I raped her 50 times- even though it would take endless amounts of bourbon to get it up looking at that ugly bitch- and then realized it was wrong it should be OK right? That judge would see it the same way Im sure. Maybe rape the judge 50 times also? The judge is just as guilty in my opinion.

JMCR
        Participant

Exactly EMT, im sure a judge would only need you to do it once.

Judge should slap himself every morning when he wakes up.

Malkabre
      Participant

lost so many brain cells reading this shit. wtf

Puddinlover
      Participant

Both of those women needs shot. It’s counts like this that make me ashamed to be a women sometimes.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

It cannot be consensual. He was 8 years old. He could not imply or give consent under the law. This was statutory rape. 50 times. Serial offender. I agree with Lucythepoosy she needs a Porcupine shoved up her wretched rapeminge, I would suggest an additional stage of a savage facial from a large vulcanised dildo to wipe the smirk off her face. Then she needs to dig a hole and fill it with her own shit, once the hole is full she needs to immerse herself face first and drown herself in it. That will cure her embarrassment.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.