Feminist Throws Fit Over Father's Day

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Feminist Throws Fit Over Father's Day

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Feminist Throws Fit Over Fathers Day

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

When man work all day long, and mother stay home with the kids, every Saturday should be fathers day. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I can get on board with that. I believe @bellazombe does exactly that. Nothing wrong with taking care of a hard working partner. We all have our places, accepting that is a huge win. I just cooked dinner for myself and roomie. Bacon wrapped chicken thighs with a Dijon maple syrup glaze. I went strawberry picking earlier, came home and made homemade biscuits for dessert, strawberry shortcake. Yum. I feel sorry for everyone who isn’t here for dinner. I’m an awesome cook.:-)

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

They scream with their kids and them get jealous of dad when kids do well with them. Partnership is VERY important, it is the basis for a happy structured family. Both men and women can screw up with their tasks, but since women (after kids) are often unafraid to loose their ‘job’, they shit on it, like public servants with absolute job security. (NOT ALL, of course)
          Don’t tease me. I got loads of women throughout my life for the most varied reasons. Only one cooked for me (but she wasn’t very good at it. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› )
          I wonder what else you got in your vegetable-garden πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Nataska
        Participant

You really need to get with the times many women go out to work now and the dad stays at home my
        Sister did she had the brains on the two seriously it’s men do this men I know many women who have children and go out to work il have to show my sister your reply she likes a good laugh

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Yet a free ride is precisely what ‘they’ look for in a relationship. Good to learn you are such a dedicated woman @bellazombe . I hope he acknowledge your efforts and grants you many mothers days throughout the year.
      Despite working outside, fathers should also participate with the child upbringing by engaging in common hobbies with them. A hard working fathers often neglect this tasks when labor division is too restrictive. I guess you have a very lucky boy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

how old are you bellazombe?

While there might be a clear or vague way of how it should be, relationships are changing dynamics that incorporate different thoughts depending on the advice we get from friends or family. A relationship should be grounded only in the opinions of the 2 that are in the relationship. Many times men and women will hear from their friend or family that the other should do “this or that”. When these expectations dont come through the person becomes upset with their spouse over something they were told that they should or shouldnt have to put up with. Then when they break up the advice giver is nowhere to be found or becomes exasperated with the broken heart of tge person they gave advice to. Also there are the situations of “how do i tell my spouse they are no longer good enough for me”. Every relationship is different and every relationship experiences change in; whether its balance of power or time constraints. Yet, the only important part is that an agreement or vow was made and that is what matters first and foremost. Both parties shpuld be dedicated to uplifting and helping one another. There are seasons when one spouse is weak and going through some things and requires the other to help them and can offer very little and it is the responisibility of the “stronger at the time” to help and fulfil their vow. Because inevitably there will come a time when the other needs strengthening. Yet, nowadays if we surpass our spouse it seems good practice to leave tgem behind because “they are holding us back” and i believe that has been the greatest cause of animosity between men and women. Single fathers and mothers should quit worrying about the trivial and just do what is required of them instead of looking for a reason to be mad. For example, i think child support should be done away with because it just causes a reason to be upset if tge other parent doesnt pay up. If a parent is saying they are willing to raise a child then in effect they are saying: ” raising the child is a priveledge and for that priveledge i am willing to cover all the costs withput government, spousal, or monetary child assistance”. If one is not full ready to raise a child without any “percieved bonuses” then they shouldnt be the first choice of raising the child because it can call into question if they actually care about the kid or the paycheck more (we cant read minds and no one will openly admit they are more interested in money). Until that issue is taken care of fuck mothers day and fathers day!

Nataska
      Participant

I think fathers and Mother’s Day is waste of time and Cost of money when you could be doing much more better things together or as a family

Exactly, thats all it is…a reason for you to go spend all your money and go broke again between every other dumb holiday like thanksgiving, xmas, valentines… and make the rich richer and keep you on the rat wheel living paycheck to paycheck. Yes, we have the propensity to consume in America; why not use that extra income and money to buy something that can actually yield something back. Also, quit getting involved in brand new cars with 8% interests and 30 yr mortgages and waste years of you life paying interest. The average american making 50k a year and buys 125k house over 30 years has about 3 years of their life dedicated to paying interest alone. That means for 3 years of your life you are working for free just to pay the rich bankers the interest (free money to them)…now just think about brand new cars and full coverage insurance in tge mix as well…if youre going to blow that money might as well go spend it on memories and vacation. Because after a while the new car and new house smell and excitement fade. Im not saying dont buy a new house or car, im saying make sure you got alot of cushion in the bank and can afford it and still keep putting money away. Just a little advice, but thats just how i think. Some people do it a little different. Sorry i went on a tirade haha

Nataska
          Participant

I don’t even like Valentine’s Day not sure why that even exists I like Christmas but I go to midnight mass and for me it’s not bout pressies it’s bout the food meaning of it as I’m Christian and being with my family

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Whenever a relationship start too early you should expect lots of trouble to come along. In that case, the cock carousel ride can actually be beneficial. A few disappointments early on can help one to value the one he/she decided to settle with. A early engagement may leave a bitter taste of “the grass always looks greener on the other side”. Thanks for sharing gorgeous lady. @bellazombe

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.