Feminist whores in the gore community.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Feminist whores in the gore community.

Tagged: 

• Author

cannedkittens
    Participant
    Goints: 224

The other day, BG was down so I decided to look at the other gore site. Much to my dismay, I found that it was overran with feminist cunts man hating throughout the entire content. My question to you is how do we keep these butch dykes out of our community? 1 of the posts (I think) even knowingly falsely blamed a man for beating a baby, even though a quick search would have shown it to actually be an angry bitch. War has been declared, we must be active against these skags whose aim is to discredit our gore community.

lady-lexis
    Participant
    Goints: 933

So long as they stay with the “other gore site”, I don’t really see the issue. They’re not discrediting OUR community, they’re discrediting whatever community they’re bitching in. Sounds like a problem for whoever runs that site.

cannedkittens
      Participant

I meant us, as gore consumers, as a whole. Feminists infest every group they are in. The liberal/Feminist panty waste ideology destroys and corrupts young minds into thinking the world owes them something. I don’t want people to accidently stumble onto that site and think we all think this way.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  cannedkittens.

lady-lexis
        Participant

Well, I’m pretty sure Mark would give short shrift to any feminazis rearing their heads on BG. I don’t consider there to be a gore community mentality; we’re all different people with different philosophies who happen to enjoy blood and guts and stuff. Very few of us think the same way anyway. I wouldn’t assume anyone’s individual opinion reflects that of the entire site membership.

As it goes, we’re in one small corner of the internet that hasn’t been infested with feminism so I suppose we just enjoy it.

cannedkittens
    Participant

This was meant to be a little sarcastic. I just found it kind sad how libtards had taken over that site. I am glad best gore has a more “mixed” crowd with a little less victim mindset.

itsplaster
      Participant
      Goints: 2,976
      VIP – Server Donor

We have victims. They just aren’t feminists. They are guys who bitch about how society has fucked them over. It’s just that it’s acceptable. We have a whole section just for them in the forums, lol. Feminists, misandrists, misogynists – what’s the difference? It’s still one group taking over. The gore community shouldn’t belong to any one group.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,366

ALL women are feminist. Most just don’t identify with the label……..so go figure.

itsplaster
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Your problem is that you equate a woman who wants to live a normal life with choices and freedom as being a feminist. It’s called being human. Or if I’m wrong, what makes a woman a feminist? What’s a definition?

SkinnerRapist
    Participant
    Goints: 1,667

Hey i can weild a shit stick just fine 🙂

cannedkittens
    Participant

@plaster. Feminism is supposed to mean someone who fights for women to have equal rights. Women already have equal rights, many actually have more rights. Modern feminism is pathetic, but I do actually agree with some of the things that earlier feminists had fought for and got. I think you hear some men venting usually in response to femitards and in hopes that they can compare men’s lives with theirs. Most feminists can’t see outside of their little privileged lives. Like anything there are some good and bad it just seems like the bad are taking over these days. I cannot stand anyone who spends their life trying to be the biggest victim.

lady-lexis
      Participant

@cannedkittens Yes, it’s the victimised mindset of folks today that gets under my skin. I have no issues with those who soundly and logically point out the flaws in the system that effect them negatively because they do exist. I have no time for people who make playing the victim into their full time job and seek superiority over an entire demographic that has supposedly done them wrong.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Canofkittens here, exhibits more reason and honesty off the bat compared to our typical females running around these threads using rationalizations inplace of justifications. Bravo to you.

cannedkittens
        Participant

Ha ha Hitler! I’m actually a man. The Canned Kitten thing? It’s was just a joke band my wife and I had. Wait! DID you just assume my gender? I’m heading over to the metoo page to whine. I am a victim somehow.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I apologize for assuming your gender. That you are a male, puts your posts into perspective.

I am a transgender, masculine presenting, lesbian for the record.

Mrs Goregasm
        Participant
        Goints: 569

That’s why it’s called RATIONAL thought not JUSTIFIED thought. You attacked @cannedkittens by assuming gender. So what does that make you? My husband was attacked on Facebook last night for being MARRIED on a page called “bloke’s advice.” Even he thought it was inappropriate and childish. Men and women have equal rights. The victimization put out by snowflakes is annoying.

cannedkittens
    Participant

Can anyone honestly point out a single right that men have and women Don’t? And don’t say “wage gap”.

lady-lexis
      Participant

Men still probably have more rights in backwards countries. Western women don’t have a lot to complain about in comparison these days but they’re still the ones that are always bitching.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Let’s swap the wording. What rights do women have, that men DO NOT HAVE?

I’ll start.

The right to bodily integrity.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

2- reproductive choice.

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 783

3. The right to be an absolute bitch (if you are a boss at work), without likelihood of anyone reporting you to Human Resources.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@mrspock You mean we don’t have the right to be absolute bitches everywhere?? Damnit….

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 1,838

@mrspock
        Maybe you’re just not very good at your job.
        Take your boss to the supply room and give her your bone structure. She will be a much nicer boss, or, you will be fired. Either way, problem solved.
        You’re welcome.

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 783

LOL @ Danaconda
        Numbers and logic is my game.
        I was talking about the views of other women.

lady-lexis
        Participant

That’s kind of misleading @llyounghitlerll. Men and women have the same choice when it comes to reproduction. If they choose to engage in sexual intercourse, they both have to accept the risk that they will make a baby and should both be accountable for the consequences of a consensual liaison. If they want to reduce the risk of making a baby, they also both have options (women probably more so, granted, but then it’s much simpler and less invasive to control our baby-making equipment).

As such, if one party is judged unfit or unwilling to raise a child, it should not absolve the other party from having to do so.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  lady-lexis.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Liar. Women have the right to abort, abandon, or give up for adoption any and all offspring resulting from sexual intercourse, accidentally or not. Men do not have any of those rights. Let’s stay on topic miss,

lady-lexis
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll What part did I lie about? I wasn’t changing the topic, you were not clear on your meaning.

As for abortion, yes men do not have the right to abort a pregnancy. It would be absurd if they did. If they were the ones carrying the child, I’m sure they would have that option. They have the choice to participate in creating a life, if they don’t want to take responsibility for that life and the mother does, that’s their CHOICE. If the mother does not want that responsibility, then I’m sorry, while it is part of her body, it’s HER choice. Your problem is with biology here. You cannot give anyone rights over someone elses own body.

Abandonment and adoption? As far as I’m aware, a man has the same right to surrender a child if he is the sole carer although I do know that these so-called Safe Haven laws can skew in favour of the mother. Abandonment is not something I agree with when adoption is an option. Surrendering should only ever be done with the active full consent of both parents as much as possible.

Still, the fact remains that both parties have a hand in making a baby. If they’re not prepared for that outcome, they shouldn’t be boning.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I’m sure you really believe the bs you just wrote Lexi. It would take an idiot to. I and many others, already disproved your position as contradictory and I will not waste my time explaining again to someone who fails to comprehend their own contradicting statements

lady-lexis
        Participant

I find it amusing that you often don’t want to ‘waste your time’ explaining how I’m wrong when you really seem to enjoy spending most of your time regurgitating the same old drivel day in and day out anyway.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I already disproger you over and over. Why would I do it again? You simply are replying with morality reasoning, pretending the opposite of your morality, isn’t legal. It is. Wether you like it or not, admit it or not, you are a contradiction and you even support contradicting laws and policies, be consistent…..lol

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@lady-lexis Be glad he didn’t answer. I ask a straightforward question and got two art projects and two links. I just wanted an answer and preferably stated in words. I haven’t needed pictures since primary school. Of course when I stated how slapping memes on the screen isn’t original thought, he let me know that he created them. Not a mind reader here, bitch. And the links? Fucks sakes! Just answer. Articulate your thoughts in sentences. But I deflect, oh shit, I meant I digress… count yourself lucky he didn’t have time to make an art project. Having a deflecting day! 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  itsplaster.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@itsplaster Honestly, if he ever does get around to looking up ‘deflection’ in the dictionary, he’s gonna see a big photo of himself scowling back. It’s going to blow his mind.

His mummy clearly didn’t praise his art projects enough when he was a kid. It makes sense now that he hates teachers, school and women. *clears throat* Oh YH, what a clever boy you are! You made these yourself?! I’m so proud of you!

We’ll see if that helps…

cannedkittens
    Participant

I should have said “Women in civilised societies”. Rights that women have, men Don’t? Off the top of my head.. men are openly discriminated against in criminal, civil, and family courts
    And discrimination in the draft. Those are really the only things that matter because these are government functions. All the other BS , like “cat calling” or some shit… doesn’t matter. The government can not interfere with free speech. Whining about is really just man bashing when it boils down.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

So far, I like you canokittens!

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,296

A more interesting question to ask is why do first world feminists have nothing to say about Islam?.

There are far more gender discrepancies and outright female discrimination to be found in the Pakistani/African Muslim communities living within the first world than there is to be found within any other racial/religious group.

First world women have so much equality within the first world nowadays that modern day feminists need to invent shit just to complain about it so why then when there exists such blatant female discrimination right in front of them do they fall silent and retreat into their shells like spooked turtles?.

Why do modern day feminists support the rights of Muslims and even actively fight for them when they know full well how badly they treat women?.

My conclusion is that modern day feminists care nothing about equality but care everything about socio-political power and gaining preferential treatment and influence which is why they turn a blind eye to female discrimination and gender inequality when it becomes politically convenient/inconvenient for them.

Asia Argento’s recent grooming child sex scandal and the metoo movement’s response is proof enough of this.

Normally the metoo movement plays instant judge, jury and executioner with men’s lives regardless of the validity of the accusation and the evidence available because in their own words “the victim must always be believed” but when it was a fellow feminist metoo-er that got pushed into the spotlight the rules suddenly changed and the victim was blamed for it all and the accused was defended and forgiven.

Modern day feminism is in my opinion then a purely one-dimensional political movement with it’s voter based firmly entrenched within leftwing politics but not afraid to go rightwing when convenient because it is being pushed by middle/upper middle class women with aspirations equal to their dreams of grandeur but without the nagging conscience to burden it.

To unashamedly steal from Orwell’s Animal farm and butcher it. All equality is equal but some are more equal than others is the modern day feminist motto it would seem.

Still. I don’t take with automatically adding every single woman into the modern day feminist equation. It would be the vagina version of the white privilege argument if I did.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I’m talking about governmental guaranteed rights. Not simply hypocrisy.

Empty soul
        Participant

You need some better reading glasses Hitler.

My point is that there are no actual differences in government rights between white women and white men in the first world nowadays.

The only differences that do still exist are the result of hypocrisy rather than government order.

The question I asked is why aren’t these hypocrisies addressed and dealt with rather than having to invent new shit to get offended by as the modern feminists are currently doing?.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

You are correct. We already have anti discriminatory laws. Anti sexist laws. Our U.S. laws are gender neutral but as I always said- it’s not the laws, it’s the way the people interpret the laws, that are the problem. White knight, simp mangina tradcon judges still throw men under the bus and let women walk. That is what we refer to when we say “gynocentry” is our enemy. It’s the base of all injustice to males. As you know, i reallly don’t care about Muslims. If the white race won’t control their women, then maybe the Muslims will. It’s going to be one or the other. And I don’t care either way because MGTOW don’t give a damn what women do. Or Muslims for that matter. They can all be miserable together for all we care.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

Empty soul
        Participant

“As you know, i reallly don’t care about Muslims. If the white race won’t control their women, then maybe the Muslims will. It’s going to be one or the other. And I don’t care either way because MGTOW don’t give a damn what women do. Or Muslims for that matter“.

I normally don’t give a shit about Muslims too much either but it is however a very good point to attack the modern feminists with because if they willingly turn a blind eye to female discrimination right under their own nose their movement is broken because it undermines their stated core principles of fighting for equality for all women.

Without the above their movement becomes just another white middle class pissing contest much like how the metoo movement is heading now that the metoo-ers themselves are getting done for the exact same things they protest.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

And that should be something to ashamed about. But not whith these breeds

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

5. Women have the right to vote without duty to facilitate said vote. Males must register for draft( in case ever needed) as a condition of not only voting, but to obtain a drivers license as well, bu t not women, In the U.S. at least.

itsplaster
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@llyounghitlerll You can’t blame feminists for Selective Service. When women have tried to get involved in military activity (the Citadel debacle https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Faulkner ; Newt Gingrich declaring that women should not be allowed in active duty, etc) – the fierce opposition to women serving in the military is from men. Maybe you aren’t blaming feminists but you brought it up in a thread about feminists which makes it seem that way. And as you’ve been told many times, I’m sure, men are more represented when making law, enforcing law and interpreting law.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  itsplaster.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

The food needs cooked plaster. Hustle to.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Using an insult when you have no intelligent retort. Did you steal the feminists’ playbook?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I laid everything out. It’s not up to me to teach you. Men put the hear laws IN PLACE FOR WOMEN. Even if it’s all men’s fault, why do think that makes it ok at least from your insinuating argument? You, nor any female I know, stands up against anti male laws like VAWA, nor do you for go any privileges that feminism has offorded you. I’m not making outrages claims. Just pointing out the obvious and you still deny it. That is why I say get in the kitchen because you are acting like an adolescent who plugs their ears and says nahna nahna nan uh. I don’t care if you don’t agree with what I’m saying, but when you attempt to totally deny and then deflect from those arguments, to my mother and other off topic things then of course I’m going to treat you like an idiot who should be focusing on not burning food. Please, tell exactly in detail how and what I say is wrong. LEGALLY!

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I don’t remember mentioning your mother. ? Maybe I’m forgetful but I don’t recall that at all. Hmm, I don’t know. It’s possible I guess. Actually, I don’t cook at all. Pick another housewife thing like vacuuming or washing dishes. I do that.

cannedkittens
        Participant

Sorry plaster but you can’t claim all women, or even a majority of women would want to be included in the draft. I’m sure a few have voiced their opposition, but most women would rather play with Barbie dolls not GI Joe. Any-fuckingway, men are more physically and mentally prepped for war. You don’t see draft equality as one of the femicunts main issues, all you hear is whining about shit like the wage gap myth. Come on, who are you kidding?

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Kittens – I didn’t and don’t claim all women want to be part of the draft. Men don’t either. I just said the draft was put in place by men and there is opposition to women in combat (from men.)

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 1,377

thankfully i was born male, which means i don’t cry like a bitch.

haydolf_hittler
    Participant
    Goints: 550

women just do not belong near the governing or running of a civilization, its like a rot that sets in the more they are involved and it takes time as they do not bluster and charge at things like men but they are methodical and their ‘ways’ creep ever so slowly but they creep and bit by bit dismantle and weaken the fabric of what that civilization was built on. feminism was the first cog in mass immigration, these gullible bitches who were let into politics 50/60 years back are now the ones holding up ‘refugees are welcome’ signs. they also breed with outsiders its just a total disaster for the civilization as a whole to let them interfere and meddle with something they dont belong near.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

It is not the women putting these laws in place. Nor is it the women imposing them…………………… Men are. Men pander to women because pussy. It is your fellow man allowing everything you mention, to fruition. If you don’t tame your gals, the Muslim will. That is a fact.

svarg26
        Participant

it’s the freemasonic zionist athiests who are to blame for the laws. they’re are a bunch of women hating homos aswell. in conclusion, it’s the homo khazars and godless retards that you should focus your anger towards. us christians don’t give a fuck what a woman says. we never have and that’s just as god intended. i’m mgtow all the way, mother fucker.
        “18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. 19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.” colossians 3:18-19

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Tf? You’re an exact opposite of MGTOW fool hahahahha. I know you feel the need to wear a label, but get some dignity and accept that you are a contradiction in terms to MGTOW. OBe a big Christian man and own it. No such thing as a married MGTOW. That’s an oxymoron you dumb ducking donkey.

svarg26
        Participant

i don’t give a fuck about your homo mgtow shit. i made that pretty fucking clear. zionism created feminism. then they created mgtow to oppose it. now, go and suck a fucking dick, you khazar faggot.

Mrs Goregasm
        Participant
        Goints: 569

@svarg26 Holy shit is svarg in the toilet and someone took over his profile? At least about half the shit you are saying makes sense.

svarg26
        Participant

if you could simply grasp the fact, that if we defeated zionism, then women would quickly revert back to their natural role of a partner and caregiver that has no fucking rights. other than the right to do what she is told. the best way to defeat zionism, is for white men to marry white women and multiply. or you can just play their game and hate on white women, so, that they run to a nigger and shit out mud babies that grow up listening to khazar invented gangsta rap, sell crack, get arrested and fill up the private prisons with cheap labor, while zionism wilfully marches on.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I don’t want women to resort back to anything fool, I don’t care what they do as long as they leave men and boys alone. Unlike you, I afford them the respect of self ownership. They aren’t yours. You don’t own them,chump.
        Go back to another time ???? Fuck that. Go ahead, I bet you wind up with the same outcome. Lol

Also, MGTOW aren’t trying to fix anything. We don’t give a fuck. But by all means svarge. Fix away …..

Muh white race!!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

svarg26
        Participant

@yunghomo “It is not true, as Jewish intellectuals assert, that respect depends on the overlapping of the spheres of activity of the sexes; this respect demands that neither sex should try to do that which belongs to the sphere of the other. It lies in the last resort in the fact that each knows that the other is doing everything necessary to maintain the whole community. So our women’s movement is for us not something which inscribes on its banner as its program the fight against men, but something which has as its program the common fight together with men. For the new National Socialist national community acquires a firm basis, precisely because we have gained the trust of millions of women as fanatical comrades…” – hitler

we fight the good fight together with women. change your username. hitler thinks you’re a faggot.

Just_Another_Guy
    Participant
    Goints: 430

This is clearly a sensitive topic where many get offended. I would like to, as passively as possible, state that although women are more likely to be feminists, many are not. I find it unfair that women often get, a “pussy-pass.” A vulgar name for a n upsetting topic. To continue, you’ve probably heard of chivalry, essentially treating a woman right because she’s a woman. I do not agree with this. For one, as equal rights were established, chivalry stuck around. I don’t mind men who choose to do it, but it irritates me to no end when women think they deserve it. Those women, are feminists. There’s nothing modern about them, they’re clinging to the past. The situation of women abusing men because “Chivalry” and, “You can’t hit a woman!” also upsets me. I am personally glad that those feminists are either not here, or are ironically mature enough to ignore the desire to be a victim. Finally, the wage “gap” issue. The only place this is still anywhere near prominent are in business and medical fields. Even then, the wage gap difference is around 500 dollars annually, little enough to be written off as hours worked differences.
    To close, I’d like to state I am a woman with this view.
    P.s. Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors. This device replaces unused words with similar more frequently used words.
    P.s.p.s. It’s the internet, for all you know I’m Alexander Graham Bell.

cannedkittens
    Participant

My idea of MGTOW is not men turning Down sex, but rather men recognizing that women will use and abuse them for their paycheck, and putting precautionary methods in place to avoid this. I am on my 3rd marriage, and have really gotten the shaft before. It is because of the sexist family courts that my ex was able to make false claims against myself, and my family, with no repercussions. I was guilty until proven innocent. I don’t enjoy being called a incestuous father, even though my family and I know the truth. The court does not care about false allegations against men and it happens to manipulate courts constantly. Men are presumed guilty.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Cannedkittensforbagladies……I am truly sorry for your ordeal. No one man or women, wait, no man should ever have to go through this and other situations. This is why MGTOW teach walk away- because the only way to win is not to play. It is dangerous out there and males should be informed on them dangers.

cannedkittens
        Participant

Thank you @[YoungHitler]. The scary thing is it happens more than we think. If %86 of custody is granted to women, wonder how much is due to father alienation? I say fuck em and forget em, especially to the young brodudes out there.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Don’t go posting facts around here m, you’ll get smeared with the “misogyny” label *sarcasm*.

Seriously though. The women on these forums are feminist. They pretend not to be and it’s easy to flush them out. It’s all I do is trigger them. In return they attempt to shame.

The real shame tho is like you say, The numbers on male victimization through court backed “terrorism” as I call it, is astounding. And the fact that they aren’t outraged say a lot about them. They equate any harm on males as being “ life is hard, man up”.

I been through the courts and even asked repeatedly to just be left alone. They won’t leave you alone, as you know. I’ll bump my post about Thomas Ball so you can read his story. He killed himself in from of the Keenne district courthouse. Stay strong man. Lots of people know your pain.

svarg26
        Participant

100% of dudes that blow their loads in dumb fucking whores end up getting fucked over. that’s why god gave us christian women.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lol you crack me up dude……. what about the Christian women who defraud men and boys of paternity? Some of these guys didn’t even blow any load but still get stuck with being the father?

What about the Christian conservative women teachers, raping all those boys in schools?

Honest question svarge? Can you address it. Or will you deflect, shame the male, and resort to rationalizations (excuses) instead of justifications (justify)?

svarg26
        Participant

christian women don’t rape. not according to my stats. perverts do and god will deal with them in the same way as he deals with fraudsters. since i don’t hang out with fuckwits, i don’t feel the need to preach to all men the dangers of all women, based on a couple of sluts. the sensible approach is to do what dads have done for millennia, tell their sons to be very careful what they stick their dicks in. the dumb cunts that didn’t listen to their fathers and went their own way, need to man up and deal with the consequences.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

http://en.wikimannia.org/Thomas_James_Ball

This person did everything you claim is right. But he should have chose a “better” woman, court, and state to live in huh?

svarg26
        Participant

i read the cunts final statement and he was a fucking retard and i am glad he is dead. fuckwits like him go to hell. it’s not my problem that he was a useless cunt.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Hail Satan!

svarg26
        Participant

you made the right choice for a faggot.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I know You are but what am I?

svarg26
        Participant

@yunghomo that was a fucking mantastic comeback. you are fucking mantastic, dude. i acknowledge your contributions and mantastic dedication to the community at large. keep up the good work, you are the super gay cunt of the week and that’s just fucking mantastic.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

This guy’s case is odd. I’m not denying it happened. But why was he still paying child support at almost 60-years-old? Most people who are 60 have kids who are about 30 years old. Did he marry a woman much younger than himself?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Was the man having a child in his late 40’s odd or is his case?

What does that have to do with the injustices he and his family have endured?

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I found it odd he still owed current child support at 58. Usually people have kids younger (25 to 35 or so.) It has nothing to do with the injustices. It’s just when I read his age, I was confused since that’s a grandfather’s age. That’s all.
        Risk factors in baby-making occur in both genders after 40. So it’s not a great idea. But it’s their business.

I will add that all he owed was $50/ month at the time of his suicide. That’s not a crazy amount. He owed between $2,200 and 3000 for a 5 year period. If you go with the high figure and break it down, that’s $50 a month for 60 months.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  itsplaster.

svarg26
        Participant

@itsplaster for $50 a month any man would give up sex with women forever and self immolate. that’s totally fucking mantastic logic. the mother fucking injustice of his story is a travesty of epic proportions. by refusing to have sex with women and self immolating, men can show how mother fucking mantastic they are.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Yeah svarge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Tom’s situation was absolutely NOT about Fifty bucks. But what else would we expect from you?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Plaster, child support arrears never go away, I mean unless the mommy signs a waiver…………………..but I only know three women to ever do it and all are family members, who chose to be fair and consistent after hearing and seeing years of abuse executed on my family by the courts and a mother.

Many men die still owing child support.

“I will add that all he owed was $50/ month at the time of his suicide. That’s not a crazy amount. He owed between $2,200 and 3000 for a 5 year period. If you go with the high figure and break it down, that’s $50 a month for 60 months.”

$2062.19 – This was his arrears on medical coverage only.

$153.00 was his monthly payment for Child support.

$8874.00 was his arrears on EXISTING CHILD SUPPORT ORDER.

$1118.10 was the attorney fees he was ordered to pay.

$3638.01 was his so called arrears from before any orders where made. No statute of limitations on child support.

Now This is just the tip….. It is a significant amount of money owed or not, for at least, people from my environment.

This is all the fiscal issues and we still have not addressed the alienating, personal and psychological abuse, the whole family endured from these practices.

What you showed plaster, is how to “down play” or rationalize this families ordeal. Your only mention was of his $50 a month bill that ” wasn’t even a lot” I.E. just man up and do what we say.

Then Svarge took what you said as factual, when it was not, and attempted to denigrate males who cant afford fifty bucks.

Look, our lives are cozy, we have internet ad get to blab on BG. But many other people are suffering and couldn’t even afford a phone let alone tablets laptops or wifi to surf BG. But we tend to think everyone has it as easy as us.
        I don’t forget what I been through and I am compassionate to humans and all life forms. but that is another topic.

Tom was FORCED to do things against will, whether we agree or not. Many people stand up to injustice and because he made a statement on family court we treat him as insignificant. That says a lot about our culture. IMO.

We can not fix any issues when society will not acknowledge one to begin with………………….This is why we men and boys go mgtow. We do not want to fight, we do not want to die, we do not want to be terrorized as no one does.

Financial terrorism is just as abusive and infringing as emotional terrorism, psychological terrorism and they all are as wrong as physical terrorism.

I am truly baffled why you can not see what I just wrote. Baffled why you couldn’t or wouldn’t come to the same extended conclusion as I did. Is it because he was a man?

You found a scenario that fit within your beliefs and stopped there – the $50 bucks scenario. Even if he only owed that? who are we to tell him what to do with it?

Do you understand what a unilateral decision means?

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yunghitler- I didn’t downplay anything. I got that number from the suicide note written by the man himself. If there were other expenses, fine. But I certainly didn’t know about them. I got the $2,200 to $3000 from Thomas Ball’s letter left on the courthouse steps. It was printed in an article. Not everything is a tactic or sneaky. That’s the only number he mentioned so get off my back about it. If it was only $50/ month, yes, pay it. Not because the state says to but to support your kids. I think REASONABLE child support is fair and I don’t care if a man or woman has to pay it. It’s rare for women to pay but if she doesn’t have full custody, she should contribute. Halle Berry pays $20,000/month to her ex because he has custody of the child. That number is crazy but that’s Hollywood. My point is she should pay support.

thedre
        Participant
        Goints: 8,862
        VIP – Server Donor

@itsplaster
        You are so Darn Pretty Sister Plaster. Cause that new Avatar Picture Of Yours Should Be Illegal only because it makes me want to wish you “Were Not Married”, and that i “Was Not Your Brother”, because i would be charged with incest, lol. 😉

As Always,,, I Am only Joking With You,,, Except For How Cute You Look In Your Avatar Picture That Is! 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  thedre.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@thedre Ah thanks. You’re sweet. The power of makeup, eh? Lol

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@itsplaster

No Girl, lol. And being humble “as you always are”,, will Not Save Ya this time around, lol. Because you forgot that many others, including myself, have seen you *Without Any Make-Up On* on another Forum Page awhile back. And let me tell you,,, You Were back then, as you still are Now/Today,,, this Incredibly Beautiful, and Natural Girl.

So With, or Without make-up,,, it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever, as far as looks/beauty goes. Because without it reveals your Naturally Beautiful Side.

Now Add Some Make-Up, And what we have is on hell of an Incredibly Beautiful, and Sexy Gal. 🙂
        And Honestly,,, Me Likes Both, Big-Time.
        I Hope That Your Husband Tells You At Least Twice A Week Just How Incredibly Pretty You Are.
        I Only,,, As Always,,, Speak The Truth Hun. 🙂

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@thedre Thank you for the compliments. It does brighten my day. 🙂

svarg26
        Participant

@yunghomo turn off your tv and your computer and fucking get a life you dumb cunt. i don’t give two fucks about anyone and their homo shit, because i have a life of my own. cry a fucking river for every useless cunt alive and dead and tell someone who gives a fuck. if you think life is unfair, self immolate like a fucking faggot.

My.mother an e my.rather battled in court for a while. In the end, doctor ‘s and psychologist ‘s evaluation of my body and mind won out. My mother was originally losing the battle, as she was young and inexperienced. They swatted aside all her bits and pieces until she finally got the psychologist’s evaluation as well as the doctors, as the evidence worked better tog ether. Fifteen years later he finally signed over rights. I was a bit devastated. I suppose it was Stockholm syndrome, but even after everything he did to me and my mother, I was kind of di sappointed and a little happy. He was gone. I should mention he signed over rights because of a second divorce and he couldn’t afford to pay child support for a total of five total children.

As per usual, forgive any spelling errors or odd spaces and punctuations. Also forgive any misspelled words, as this device has an overweight period button that takes up a fifth of the bottom row. Add to that a terrible autocorrect and you’ve got ocd hell. I just couldn’t care less at this point.

lady-lexis
        Participant

It is unfair that a man should face imprisonment over child support if he is clearly and legitimately struggling to afford it, especially since here in the UK anyway, a single parent can claim more than enough in benefit to be comfortably off on their own. He is not much use to a child while he is incarcerated but he is absolutely no use dead.

Protesting injustice against fathers by leaving children with no father makes no sense to me. Thomas J Ball has only passed on the responsibility of affecting real change in the system to others. I don’t have much time or respect for martyrs.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1555672/Father-jailed-by-CSA-despite-ex-wifes-pleas.html

Did you ever see this @llyounghitlerll? This guy was legal counsel to Fathers 4 Justice and racked up nearly £45k of debt with the CSA himself but still refused to pay because his children lived with him half the time. If custody is shared 50/50, why should they owe eachother anything? Very noble of his wife to beg for him not to be jailed. She wants the money off him but doesn’t want him unavailable to take the kids off her hands. Ugh.

Importantly though, this guy will still be able to make a contribution, to argue his point and affect change in the law. Going up in flames is no answer to the problem.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Now we are getting somewhere lexi! I did not see or was I ware of the case you showed. Appreciate it.

So are you implying that the court should not tell the father what child support to pay?

When Should a father have to pay child support?

Should the mother get a choice as to whether or not the father pays child support?

Serious questions.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll I don’t think courts or government should become involved at all until the issue has been through mediation and an independent review. Both parents should be independently and fairly means tested if they cannot agree on terms of child support at a mediation stage. If the assessment of the independent body* is not agreed to, then the next step would be the court system.

If making contributions towards child support would put someone below the poverty line, it’s reasonable to me that it should be suspended until such time as it is deemed that their financial situation has improved. This would need to be reviewed periodically. A parent is of little use to their children if they’re homeless or in jail.

Both parents should be sharing financial responsibility or contributing as much as they can to the care of their children unless they have agreed that they do not want a support arrangement or an assessment indicates that one is unable to make any payments.

*The existence of a truly unbiased and fair body for determining child support arrangments is what’s missing obviously and would be crucial to making this system actually work for parents. As it is, someone is always at risk of getting the shaft.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 4,924

A very good friend of mine had A one night stand with a girl, the next day she left Texas for Maine. This is in 1982, fast forward 18 years, the guy gets a letter from the state of Maine saying he owed them $30,000.00 because that dumb cunt lived on the state the whole time. She finally told the state who the father was, she knew because the kid was a clone of my friend. She had never told him that she thought it was his kid, because at first, she didn’t know as she had a boyfriend at the time when she fucked my buddy. So now the state starts taking money from him by attaching his wages. $30,000.00!! He was in his mid thirties by this time. He finally got an attorney, big bucks, to fight it, and the state finally said okay, well take $12,000.00 and call it good. $12,000.00 is still a pretty good chunk of change still, but it was a lot less. That kind of shit makes me angry. My friend never got to know his own flesh and blood, his mother never got to meet her grandchild. That stupid cunt went on to have five other kids, ALL by different men, and is probably still on welfare. She’s a nigger, a white one.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55

That is bad man. Another 2 lives in ruins, simply because another whore wanted some quick, and long term cash. A move that can only be done from a completely savage, and heartless Cunt!

That is a bummer for sure. And Shit like this should Never happen, cause if the guy had known that he has a kid, he could have helped raise him, help pay for his education, and so on. And who knows she could have been the one who would have been paying Him, considering the fact that She was a low-life with no job living on Food Stamps, & Welfare.

And this poor hardworking guy could have surely provided that child with a much better, & healthier life seeing that he had a job, and the means to support this kid. But oh no, this guy can pay back all of the money that the legalized mafia, or, (The Government) paid to that cunt to help raise that child, when most of it was surely spent on herself purchasing mascara, and lipstick to pick-up more cash for life hardworking victims using Her Power Of The Pussy.

That Despicable Cunt is probably too tired from spreading her legs, and stressed-out,trying to keep up with her busy workload taking in Cock everyday! So she Feeds That Poor Kid Kraft Dinner 7 days a week, in order to lessen the load of her busy work life, making her feel much better, having the coin to spoil herself with the money she saved with Kraft Dinner,,, “Thanks K-D.” So with Dope,,, Beer,,, Butt most Importantly,,, The tune-up, and regular maintenance required to keep her Cunt-Carousel Running Smoothly, just like a Fine Tuned Musical Fair Ride.

And She does this by purchasing, and Pumping into her Skank-Hole, 2-12 Packs of Vinegar Douches, trying to keep at bay that Vulgar-Smelling *Whitish/Greenish Slime* that has accumulated over time, that is now Constantly Leaking-Out that Wenches Super-Snatch. So she is trying desperately to find it,s cause and origin by attempting to Differentiate if it is Feminine Discharge,,, or,,, From Larry, The Neighborhood drunk, and his halitosis from his multiple Rotten Teeth. Or maybe even from that Cum Load he pumped into her an hour ago! Cum leaking-Out Of That Smelly Death Trap.

There should be strict penalties put in place for Single Mothers refusing to Name The Father, or Potential Fathers,as is the case here. And if they are Fucking More than one person during that time,. they should have to pay the full costs for paternity test. This way, at least the courts can make an informed decision when looking into the Whores Whole Lifestyle, and quickly figuring-out exactly what she is all about! They should follow a guideline before screwing the innocent Father, and NOT Give Whores like herself Any Cash.

#1- An informed decision on who should raise this Child.

#2- The Father should have the right to know, and visit his child, before he has to start paying “ANY” Child Support Whatsoever.

#3- And if The Mother refuses to name The Father Because She committed Adultery, then No Baby-Bonus,,, Welfare,,, or Welfare Checks should be issued to her whatsoever,,, FUCK-ALL,,, NONE!

I Hope that your friend is able to see his child @illegalsmile55 and that he is paying No More.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Hahahahha christian women don’t rape? Good lord this is gold. Christ,Buddha,Darwin

svarg26
        Participant

“In a survey answered by hundreds of rape and sexual assault support agencies, they estimated that 93.7 percent of male rape perpetrators are male”

are you trying to get men raped? using your logic. men should actually stay the fuck away from men at all costs.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

So you expect female rapists to admit to raping in a survey? Lol.
        I think men and women should stay away from ALL RAPISTS, regardless of their gender.

svarg26
        Participant

all i know is that i have a 93.7% less chance of getting anally raped. but the odds are stacked in your favor for a severe ass bleed.

despy
    Participant
    Goints: 1,226

that Other Site is garbage. I don’t know how feminist they are but feel 100% confident in stating they are a bunch of thieving whiny sissies, as last I peeked half their shit was stolen from here.

and lol @ their self declared community. ” message us if someone violates your safe space ” LMAO yeah sure , real family and everyone gets along. I get it. it is real easy to all get along when there is just six of you

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@despy

Ok,,, Am I Fucking Dreaming,??? or, is my Beloved B G Sister @desp Back ???

Hey Girl, I am so Fucking Happy to see that you are back,,,that you are ok,,, and that you have decided to come back to Your 2nd. Family,,, where you belong, that no words can describe.

**Welcome Back Sweetheart** I Truly Missed You Girl. 🙂

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 4,924

Ditto.
      When I saw her name, I thought I was having a flashhack!!

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55

Did you have to pinch yourself as i did,,, Twice? lol.

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 21,795

Thankfully BG doesn’t seem to be in danger of that…

To be honest I think BG is more a sausage fest and we dudes should be able to keep the dudette feminists in their unkept bungalow with a foul gut wrenching stench…

Oh yeah, there’s a member called @notafeminist that’s a good sign to look at

Dont Come Near Me
    Participant
    Goints: 34

If some of you had some good ass pussy then y’all wouldn’t be like this

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Only your typical pussy addicted cuck would agree.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.