Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Boys Fisting Bears

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

fisting bears

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Not exactly twinks but I had @tas-tiger in mind when I posted this. I know you like the scrumptious lads.

alicatt
      Participant

That reminds me…. gotta go to the gyno soon

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

@Aegrescit-medendo and @Re-pete @alicatt … What you said the other day, Aegrescit, really made a lot of sense to me. Why are we all sitting around here, on our social media or whatever, looking at all this excitement going on in the world all around us, when we all could be out there doing things like this? Like “gigantic asshole man” and “the guy fucking a plastic doll with shit all over”…Even injecting our genitals with saline to make them huge. Let’s us all get together and make it happen… For real, instead of just being viewers and commenting on it. We could be the ones in the photos…I mean… Out there, like real people, participating in the glory and the excitement.
      Waddya say guys?

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

I don’t know what you are doing right now but I have a loaded diaper on my face and a Teddy Ruxpin halfway up my ass. Fac ut vivas

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@Aegrescit… My latin is stale but sounds like ‘you are living it now’ for real. ?
          Man, that’s cool. Ya mean to tell me you are doing it all too. Where are the pics, man?
          Why is Teddy only half way up your ass? Bury that little fucker up there. Get it stuck and go to the ER. Why only go half way?

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

The cassette player is jammed. Give me a minute.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@aegrescit medendo,

Wow buddy, my one feeling is hurt…thanks a lot for starting without me. Futue te ipsum

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I hope you are joking, I haven’t been to bed yet so I could catch you this morning. 🙁

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I highly doubt it, Teddy is gonna slow you down.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Fuck him, he ate my tape and sullied my Care Bears. I have an Etch-A-sketch if you want to really teach me a lesson? 🙂

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Ha! I’ve been reading your comments in Mark Wahlbergs voice.

REDRUM
      Participant

That’s how I feel when I get constipated. Pull the shit right out of my arse.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I think I recognize that arm. =-O

tas tiger
      Participant

Is that a tattoo of a Christian fish symbol on his wrist?

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

It looks like it @tas-tiger Thanks, I had to get awkwardly close to my screen to see it. now I’m getting tossed out of Starbucks.

tas tiger
          Participant

@aegrescit medendo, I hope you got your order first! It’s nice to see people committing to good Christian values, 😆

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I think this one is Acts 20:35

tas tiger
          Participant

And the Lord Jesus himself said: “It is more blessed to give than receive” Well Christian dude here is certainly receiving!

SheWhispers
      Participant

I am just wondering how long I can stare at this without blinking.

alicatt
      Participant

You know I just noticed that dude has two identical hair swirls, one on each back of the thigh… almost next to the ball sack…. is this typical of hairy men I wonder ….k all you dudes drop trouser and bend over… we have to investigate this….

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

Ok Catt. I’m ready. All i gotta do is pull em out from my pant legs. 😉

alicatt
          Participant

K @milton61 bend over in front of a full length mirror ….now what do you see??

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

Catt… Well, I faced the mirror, bent over and all I can see is the back side of my room. What am I spossed to see? Oh, you mean the other way, of course. Well, I see a fine ass, upside down, nice, well muscled legs all toned up, and my handsome face looking at my handsome face. And, of course, my package, as seen from the back, with a nice set and centerpiece. Ya see. They also trained us to suck it up when not needed in that Kung Fu Group. It’s flexible and at will, you see?
          Oh, and I really like the sexy finger to mouth photo. You girls got us guys all figured out. But, individually, you all do things a bit differently and the way you do that is very sexy and your eyes are so hot and suggestive too.

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

Oh, Catt. Another thing… I think most men, a group of which I am a member of, and after seeing some of the men photos here on BG, are some of the ugliest and most disgusting of creatures on the planet Earth. If you are actually looking so closely that you are actually seeing individual swirls of pubic hair on one of these dudes ball sacks, then … Then .. Well, I’m at a loss for words. You women are obviously of a different species if that is something you would look so closely at… And, it also gives me hope, as a man, that you just may not find some things that I would think disgusting or unattractive about me as I would think. Whew… It must be the genes for taking care of babies that give you women the tolerance for dealing with disgusting things… Or something.

And I really am beginning to hate the spell checker here. Take it off, I know how to fucking spell and use my words without some piece of shit screwing up what I’m writing like I’m an idiot. It only looks like I’m an Idiot when spell check does its thing with my words. It should actually be named “retard assurance”, to make sure you look like an idiot and take half of your time correcting ‘spell check’ rather than the other way around.

ilovemygramps
        Participant

@alicatt – I see the swirls you’re talking about. I’ll have to check my hairy husband when he gets off work, lol. My question though is – what ball sack? The guy getting fisted looks like a female to male sex changer who didn’t get the silicone ball implants. Obviously I could be wrong as I’ve never seen my husband in this particular position, so I don’t know exactly what his balls would look like but I just seems like this guys “junk” is a bit different looking.

KK
      Participant

A night to remember.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

The next morning when he shits his buddies watch he will remember the time…

We are all so very worried about you KK, try this service, it just might save your life. http://thesnugglebuddies.com/

tworotten4u
      Participant

He stuck it in right to his tattoo line……Perfect

illegalsmile55
        Participant

They refer to it as “the point of no return” 😀

MrMonster
      Participant

Where are his gonads..? Lol he looks fixed .

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Yeah… That fuckin’ redrum. Now he’s the one with the cajones and the great imagination. Let’s get some shit on film / video. Go world wide with it!!! Waddya say @alicatt? You in?

alicatt
      Participant

Hmm…..I just don’t want shit or piss involved ….or vomit….. or heights…. or deep water…. otherwise I’m up for whatever

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Why so puritanical? No need to lead the life of an indigent when the splendors of the aristocracy are within your grasp.

alicatt
      Participant

Yes…I know….I’m just not as wordly as you shit eating, teddy ruxpin fucking people
      I do come from the Quakers ya know…. so my whips and nipple clips are totally against the teachings…. meh…I never liked oatmeal anyways….

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

You mean the whips and nipple clips are just hidden under the floorboards, don’t you?

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Alicatt, let’s not pretend there is anything wholesome about Quakers and oatmeal after that Wilford Brimley sex tape.

alicatt
      Participant

Actually I wear the clips all the time….I like it when they rub against my cotton blouses ….
      The whips are under my mattress e.g…handy to grab when needed

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Catt…Now you’re getting me all hot and worked up. When they rub against your blouses do you just feel like you just have to grab ’em and squeeze ’em? Like I do? 😉 And, have you experienced silk blouses?

alicatt
      Participant

I run my wet fingers lightly over them, under the blouse of course, then I blow lightly on them….. major tingles…..

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Damn Catt…I didn’t know you were such sexy girl. I’m picturing everything you say now. Whew! I want to see you do that.

alicatt
      Participant

The quiet ones always have something amazing to share :p

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

The quiet and reserved ones seem to possess a really nice sensuality. How do I get to find out what amazing things you have to share?

alicatt
      Participant

Oh you will just have to be patient and watch…. eventually you will see sumpin

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Ahhhww, what a let down Catt. 😉 Well, I’m goin’ to sleep now. Nothing to see here… Move along. Talk to ya later Catt.

stephgw64
      Participant

@Re-Pete That’s what I was thinking. Dirty fat fuck.

deathfetishfemale
      Participant

Hahahahahaha

alicatt
      Participant

Well @Aegrescit-medendo I will admit….I’m not clear on that whole oatmeal controversy … but I have heard the Wilfred Brimley rumours…. dirty bird he was… but..he wasn’t a Quaker

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

He used to peddle Quaker Oatmeal and now we know what he meant by warm wholesome feeling inside.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.