Flat Earthers gonna start calling the moon flat. Thats why Aliens ain't coming

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Flat Earthers gonna start calling the moon flat. Thats why Aliens ain't coming

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

These brain dead faggots who is on satan’s special list to get a lucky chance to suck rasputin’s cock in hell- those people think the earth is flat. The Earth was pronounced round every since Columbus i think. Once these cock suckers reach space, their brain will be so fucked up about flat, that they gonna think the Moon is flat. They will probably call the Sun flat. Their fucking head is flat.

Remember what happened to Malaysia MH370 that crashed?
      It fell in water.
      Flat Earthers probably think it fell out of Earth’s atmosphere like assholes.

What a faggot ass he is.
      He should have built that shit and launched it in a volcano.

Now you want to know why Aliens don’t wanna take a quick visit to Earth?
      Cause of faggots like him proving that the Earth is flat. If aliens heard that, they would probably make us Earthlings invade their shit and take their precious alien weed. They would launch themselves into the flat sun and flat black hole.

I agree with your sentiment totally.

thedre
      Participant

You’s ALL MAD BRO’S???? lol, lol.
      Ahhh,,, The Irony of Total Ignorance.

****CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF ONES UTTER & COMPLETE INDOCTRINATION BY T.V. & NASA****

**BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION REMAINS,,,,,,, ARE YOU,S STILL “EVEN MORE MAD” CAUSE TRUTH HURTS BRO,S??**

thedre
        Participant

THE MOON IS INSIDE OUR ATMOSHPHERE, THEREGORE MAKING-IT COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR OUR FLAT-EARTH TO BE A GLOBE. THE ONLY CURVATURE EVER SEEN BY ANY HUMAN BEING IS EITHER ON A DISTORTED FISH-EYE LENS,,, ON T.V. ,,, ON ROUNDED COCKPIT WINDOW CORNERS,,, BUT NEVER ON THE MIDDLE FRONT OF ANY AIRLINER FLYING AT 35 THOUSAND TO 40 THOUSAND FEET, EVER!

I AM HAPPY THAT THEY HAVE STARTED TO COME-OUT WITH A SOFT-DISCLOSURE BECAUSE WE, AND THE ESTABLISHMENTS DO NOT WANT TO SPILL ALL THE BEANS AT ONCE BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE INUNDATED WITH MASS GLOBE-HEAD SUICIDES ESPECIALLY THE STAR TREK AND STAR WARS FANS. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN MAGIC THAT CANNOT BE TESTED, REPEATED, AND SEEN OR FELT WITH MY OWN GOD-GIVEN NATURAL SENSES. BUT YOU,S CAN ALL KEEP BELIEVING IN THE FAKE SPACE FANTASY WORLD, CAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH

AND AS FAR AS THE I MILLION MILE AN HOUR GLOBE EARTH,,, AND FAKE SPACE BOTH UNPROVEN, THEORIES SEE VIDEO BELOW

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

if the earth was flat, you could have seen the tallest building in the world from a distance

thedre
      Participant

THE TRUTH HURTS SO BAD THAT YOU ALL BECOME (YOU MAD BRO??) ARE YOU,,, EH,,, ARE YOU, LOL. AS “”THE TRUTH HURTS”” AND GOD, OUR FIRMAMENT COVERED FLAT-EARTH CREATOR IS LAUGHING RIGHT NOW AS WE HAVE NOW LONG SURPASSED THE 1 BILLION + MARK IN PEOPLE WHO KNOW,,, NOT BELIEVE,,, BUT KNOW THAT GOD CREATED-IT, AND WE ARE STILL AND BEAUTIFUL
      **********************************SO WHY YOU MAD BRO???? WHY???????????******************************

thedre
      Participant

HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU,S NEED TO ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SWINDLED, AND LIED TO FOR 500 + YEARS?????
      I KNOW,,, I KNOW,,, YOU,S MAD BRO,S,,,,,,,,,,, YOU,S MAD CAUSE THE TRUTH DOES HURT, SO MAYBE 30 OR SO MORE
      UNBIASED NON-ESTABLISHMENTS CONTROLLED, AND CORRUPTED SCIENTIFIC PROOFS WILL HELP YOU,S PUT YOUR EGO,S,,, AND PRIDE ASIDE SO YOU,S CAN STOP BEING PART OF THE **YOU MAD BRO ** MADMEN, AND FINALLY BE ABLE TO STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.
      CAUSE Myself @thedre,,, @svarg26,,, & God-Himself IS ALL WE NEED TO KEEP UNCOVERING THIS GLOBAL-DECEPTION OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. SO BECAUSE ** YOU MAD BRO?? I WILL POST YET MORE PROOF MMMMM-K??? ๐Ÿ™‚

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE PROOF CAUSE I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY CAUSE YOU,S ARE MAD BRO,S,,, MMMM-K??? ๐Ÿ™‚

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

All your showing is other videos by other idiot flat earthers lol great stuff, carry on bro , Bob knodell gets hold of a 20grand laser gyroscope to show the earth doesn’t spin 15 degrees every hours and guess what happens ? He finds the earth does actually does rotate 15 degrees every hour, hahaha brilliant !!!!! And then he tells his mate on film that maybe they should keep quiet about it lol,pure fucking cringe, don’t you agree? but don’t tell me @thedre it’s just nasa / Jew propaganda isn’t it!!!!!!!

thedre
        Participant

YOU MAD BRO??? lol, lol, YOU MAD??? CAUSE I DO KNOW THAT THE TRUTH HURTS. SO IS THAT WHY YOU MAD BRO??? LOL. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

Im not angry in the slightest @thedre I’d say I’m more amused , I can understand why the high profile divvys like sargent,skiba etc do this because they make money off it but what motivates the average person to believe this tripe is beyond me, please enlighten us bro , p.s check out my post below about the other experiment flat earth Bob and his bumchums did that again proved the earth is curved

I will look up that vid Ramone. There is another where some scientists get a laser and shine it over a lake and they do find that the flat-looking lake is in fact curved over a long distance.

Also the moon is not in our atmosphere as some overzealous flatheads say. The moon may be within part of a cloud of hydrogen atoms but not within an atmosphere as we know it with clouds and breathable air etc. Sells more clicks to say it is “atmosphere”.

Also supposedly these flatheads are cashed up and yet not one of them had thought to hire a boat and cruise around the equator as i also suggested on here many months ago.Funny that people who supposedly love their senses don’t like “the proof being in the pudding itself”. Hmm
        @markyramone’swig

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

If you have netflix it’s a full documentary called beyond the curve, they actually do another experiment which again proves the earth is curved , over a distance of three miles they set up a camera at one end and a light at the other with 2 walls with holes in in between, their theory being that if u can see the light through the holes over a distance of three miles then the earth must be flat , they set the camera and the light at 17 foot high but they find that the light has to be 23 foot high to see thus proving a curve, this article’s got a diagram that explains it better
          https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26819931/flat-earth-science-behind-the-curve-netflix-mark-sargent-patricia-steere/
          Even in the face of this kind of evidence these idiots will still argue, hilarious !!!!!!!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

YOU MAD BRO? HUH? YOU MAD?! THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY!! YOU MAD?! HUH? BRO? ARE YOU STILL HERE BRO?
          This is what I’m talking about..all us global heads just laugh at this shit…the flatters go absolutely crazy when anyone dares to laugh at their stupid asses. YOU MAD BRO?!!!! I enjoy seeing the anger ….it just shows how crazy they really are.

@markyramoneswig

Great article mate.

@markyramoneswig

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

@illegalsmile55 hahaha proves your point entirely lol , you can’t have a proper debate with the numbskulls because they just say everything’s fake but when confronted with real evidence they just start the name calling and anger and shit, absolutely laughable, it’s very entertaining though!!!!!!!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

But….Andre has svarg and God on his side! There’s the proof I was looking for! I sees the light! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord…etc….

YOU MAD BRO? ๐Ÿ˜›

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

I’m mad because YOU KEEP ASKING ME IF I’M AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH hahaha , God help me!!!!!!!!!!

svarg26
      Participant

http://www.terradaily.com/reports/Is_Earth_Quarantined_Researchers_Meet_to_Try_Shed_Light_on_Alien_Riddle_999.html

” At the landmark workshop hosted by Paris’ science museum La Cite des Sciences et de l’Industrie, METI Director and astrobiologist Florence Raulin Cerceau took the floor, addressing the riddle the scientists have met with and the hypothesis his team has been looking into:

“[…] in this workshop’s unique focus, many of the talks tackled a controversial explanation first suggested in the 1970s, called the ‘zoo hypothesis'”.

The “zoo hypothesis”, although it may sound like a cage-like location from a sci-fi movie script, is also sometimes described as “the Great Silence” and is one of the most serious hypothetical answers to the Fermi Paradox.

“Perhaps extra-terrestrials are watching humans on Earth, much like we watch animals in a zoo”, said METI President Douglas Vakoch, before proceeding with a question:

“How can we get the galactic zookeepers to reveal themselves?””

a cage?

how about a dome.

to mars and beyond, dipshits. doh!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

You forgot to say flat mars cause there are lots of assholes on Bg who think so

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.