Flu Vaccine Causes Cancer And Is Ineffective – FDA Virologist Dr. John A. Morris

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Flu Vaccine Causes Cancer And Is Ineffective – FDA Virologist Dr. John A. Morris

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 36 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 1 day, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 20,332

Dr. Morris found that a flu vaccine could cause tumors in animals. In children it often induced fever. In pregnant women it could harm the fetus.

Furthermore, Dr. Morris documented that the flue vaccine is loaded with various bacteria, and is ineffective against the flu. The benefits of the vaccine were so small that they couldn’t be measured.

The FDA fired Dr. Morris for making the statements public.

“The producers of these [influenza] vaccines know they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway. . . . It’s a medical rip-off. . . I believe the public should have truthful information on the basis of which they can determine whether or not to take the vaccine.” And he adds, “I believe that, given full information, they won’t take the vaccine.”

(The Washington Post, 1979)

http://ahrp.org/john-anthony-morris-md/

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 5,238

Awesome post Mark. I do not get flu shots, don’t trust it. I know they are always pushing that shit. My Dr. wants me to have one every year, also a immunization for pneumonia, and one for shingles. I won’t do it, and it seems to irritate my health care provider.

lady-lexis
      Participant
      Goints: 1,051

@illegalsmile55 How does it work over there in the states? Is everybody supposed to get a flu shot? Over here it is only offered to vulnerable folks, the over 65s, people with suppressed immune systems etc y’know, people for whom contracting the flu would severely compromise their health.

Everyone else just gets on with it and if you get the flu, you get the flu. It’s only a mere inconvenience for a healthy person afterall. If it was offered though, I think I’d rather just have the flu than try to artificially prevent something so trivial. If it’s not going to kill me, I’d rather nature just took its course.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Yeah, they want everybody to get one, but especially the elderly (me, lol). I’m not sure about kids though, but definitely all adults regardless of age. I’m super anal about washing my hands, almost to the OCD level, and I haven’t had influenza for as long as I can remember. Knock on wood. I’ve read one too many books about the government and their vaccinations…fiction, but there’s probably some truth there.
        @lady-lexis

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 1,051

Wow, seems a bit extreme to make EVERYONE get it. I’m not an anti-vaxer by any means, gimme vaccines for things that might kill me, sure but I don’t just get the persistent use of a vaccine against something so harmless amongst a healthy population. Does seem a bit suspect.

I suppose the argument for all vaccines is that even if it’s not harmful for you, you might infect someone else whose immune system is compromised. I guess I’d say that like you, I take all the precautions I need with regards to infection control (including not going out unless I absolutely have to, because people are gross!) and people who are vulnerable ought to be doing the same, if not more to protect themselves! Educate people on proper infection control, don’t pump healthy people full of unnecesaary vaccines!

Also, elderly?? You???? LMAO! 😀 That tickled me!

@illegalsmile55

Dutchy
    Participant
    Goints: 1,032

Sorry, but this is talking about a flu vaccine that is 40 years old – it is not referring to the vaccines of 2018. I’ve had flu vaccine since 2000 and I haven’t even had a cold……

Vincit Omnia Veritas
      Keymaster

Influenza vaccination has had no beneficial effect on flu mortality. The CDC indicates vaccine effectiveness has oscillated between 10-60% from 2005-2017, while systematic reviews show little to no benefit of inactivated influenza vaccines on flu morbidity:

https://www.focusforhealth.org/seasonal-flu-shot-and-safety-testing/

Seasonal influenza vaccination increased the risk of pandemic influenza illness:

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/51/9/1017/292207

2018 scientific study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) finds that people who receive flu shots emit 630% more flu virus particles into the air, compared to non-vaccinated individuals:

http://www.pnas.org/content/115/5/1081

According to this placebo controlled study, you are 5 times more likely to catch a non-flu respiratory illness if you’ve had the flu shot. Your cell-mediated immunity gets disabled by the vaccine:

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/54/12/1778/455098

Annual vaccination against influenza virus hampers development of virus-specific CD8⁺ T cell immunity in children:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=21880755

Influenza-like illness was more common in children vaccinated against influenza in this observational study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=24483149

thedre
        Participant
        Goints: 9,503
        VIP – Server Donor

Because of the many advances made in the treatment of heart-diseases, & Cancer, The need for longer, and more past money-sucking treatments, that they just had to be made-up for it, and come up with another way to make people sick. So with These Disease causing flu-Shots,, I Truly Believe that they have made lots of money with it. And This Is Why my Whole Family, & I, have steadfastly Refused to Take The Flu Shot, no matter how much our family Doctor, or Pharmacy push-it.

And when i tell them that in the past 15 years or so, we have never gotten sick from the flu but we have seen many, ()Especially Cathy At Work) who get it every year that get sick as A Dog, but too fucking brainwashed to listen to Her, saying That if they did not get the flu shot,, their Doctor said that it could/Would have been much worse, maybe even fatal in us Older Individuals, lol. Holy-Fuck Mark,, Can You Believe that nonsense, and complete crock-O-Shit Fear-Mongering Bullshit??? Can People Be So Fucking Lost To Not See It???

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 5,057
        VIP – Server Donor

I must admit that i am not an anti vaxxer and i do get flu shots every year. I must admit i also get very sick with flu straight after the vax but overall i feel that it has helped me. Why? I do not get feverish or stay in bed for a week anymore. It screws me for a few days.

@thedre

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Great refs. I now have to see them all.

ᎾSAMHAINᎾ
    Participant
    Goints: 1,132

They been mooting having mandatory vaccines as a requirement for schooling here this past while. And it’s against the law if you don’t send your child to school.

I have/had(?) hay fever, and that’s worse than any cold I’ve ever had. Alcohol cures all…for me, and a bit of doobie.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

In Aus it is now law. Moms that do not vaccinate are not allowed to take their child to school and do not get any gov payments at all. We have had major hits to “herd immunity”
      @1purple8

ᎾSAMHAINᎾ
      Participant
      Goints: 1,132

Yes I’m aware of some states having the mandatory legislation. As for government payments…fuck all that, nothing is for free. Make your own way and don’t rely on government to be daddy.

I’m highly sus of all institutions, especially GOV. My neighbours pensioner father went to A&E with a cold and a week later he was dead, and his brain was stolen. It all came to light when the coroner wouldn’t sign off the death certificate. And I’ve heard similar stories from real life people (not on internet). The hospital that the homey went to even has some sort of gargoyle at the gate with 666 carved on it.

Just try to be happy, eat naturally, not too much meat, stay far from tap-water, but most important is a good attitude. Fuck Vaccines. In hindsight, I’m glad I played truant and missed some shots in pox school.

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 1,641

most, if not all governments are spraying you with vaccinations and other poisons from planes. the australian government admitted to spraying it’s population twice with a cholera vaccination they were testing. good news for everyone. try to escape that shit.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

I can’t remember the Aus gov doing such @svarg26.

When did they admit it? And which outbreak was it for?

So far everyone I’ve seen seems to be anti-vaxx (besides one), but I’m just gonna say it right now. Vaccinations are good. Vaccinations against something like the flu? Sure, but only for a kid in school. Vaccinations are like training your body, putting the memory of the antibody in your immune system. Although ineffective comparatively with other modern vaccines, the flu shot still has it’s purpose and those bacteria he was talking about? Most likely strains of the flu, just like strains of strep can be more severe. If they’re not flu, then yeah, it’s lost it’s purpose. Either way though, if any of you skip your vaccinations, please stay away from everyone else, if nothing else for their own delusional security. One more thing: A few of you were talking about governments vaccinating the population unwittingly. I hate to point it out,but vaccinations taken through oral or respiratory methods wouldn’t even be that effective, it’s be like having you drink IV fluid instead of putting it in your veins. As for cancer? Correlation doesn’t mean cause. The tumors in animals part I do understand, as you’re not supposed to test out a disease that infects people on lab rats. Flu isn’t really able to cross species boundaries, so no wonder those animals grew tumors, their body was being given instructions to fight off something that can’t live in them. The glycolipids on the cell membranes were probably mistaken as a match for the flu antibodies, which explains the tumors.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

I agree with most of what you have said. Yet the flu virus resides in the pig population of china and has for as long as we have had flu. I am not even talking about the pig specific virus “swineflu”.

Although generally correct,some bacteria and virii can jump between similar species ie Aids betwen apes and us ,flu between birds and pigs and us.

Having Scientific Training I can say that vaccinations do provide a net benefit but they are not cost-free. I do believe they cause problems to some people and infants.
      Pray to God it is not your child.

Now. Some smart ass new-age mums in Wales only a few years ago stopped vaccinations of kids and they started dying like flies. You should have seen them line up with their kids for gov vaccinations all of a suddens.retards!

I was unaware that the flu could inhabit multiple species, I’ve always just assumed that as a virus it would have an incredibly difficult time proliferating outside it’s optimal host. I do know it is possible, just usually unlikely. There are a lot of carrier animals too, so for the sake of my curiosity, do you happen to know if the pigs are affected by it? Or are they just carriers?

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I am honestly not sure. It has been a long time since i was in uni and i am not a virologist but these facts i still remember.

We did have a really killer strain maybe ten years ago called swine flu that killed many and you probably remember SARS(AVIANFLU) THAT WAS VERY VERY dangerous and they stopped flights around the world. Both of course emanated from China with their enormous swine and duck/chicken populations.

I was always told flu resides in the pig population of China and new strains break out from them every year via mutation.

@sadisticchild39

Vincit Omnia Veritas
      Keymaster

@sadisticchild39 it’s not about being an anti-vaxxer or whatever. It’s about not being an NPC and looking at facts with the open mind, instead of nodding to what the propaganda machine feeds us solely because that’s what the herd approves of.

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 3,303

I can say for sure most vaccines(all kinds) are proved to be effective an saved million of lives worldwide. In the other hand, the flu is a virus that is constant mutating and pharmaceutical companies do have an agenda of pushing unnecessary drugs on to us, so in that case I do accept there maybe something going on… I can’t pass any judgment without checking those links but I appreciate them as the few that I did seem very interesting. (FDA automatic approval, etc)

Vincit Omnia Veritas
      Keymaster

Actually, that’s a common fallacy propagated by big pharma. Here are the facts:

Mortality Rates

The facts are that mortality rates have been declining due to the introduction of things like waste management, availability of safe drinking water, sanitation, better understanding of nutrition, termination of child labor, etc. The introduction of vaccination had no effect on mortality rates. They had been declining steadily since before the vaccines and there have been no significant increase in decline with the introduction of vaccines. But they did increase the incidence of cancer, and other serious and often fatal diseases.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Excellent graph. I have never seen this but I have one criticsm.

To really prove no benefit caused by vaccines they really should have chosen a better scale. Yes ,it is obvious that the lion’s share of improvement in mortality rates has occured since better sanitation etc as you say however we can not tell from the graph whether vaccines still are of value. All curves hit the x axis too soon in the graph!

Have you any other info on “vaccines have not helped drop mortality rates after the introduction of sanitation etc “apart from this graph. I admit ,I have not had time to read the other refs you have provided above. So if it is in there ,please excuse me.

Also yes cancer has skyrocketed since the days of vaccination however it is not necessarily the cause. There is a correlation yes. However ,cancer may have hiked up because of our more sedentary living, hormones and BPA in the water etc, simply us living longer lives thus allowing autoimmune type diseases -cancer- to then take us.
        @happy

MasterPlan
        Participant
        Goints: 3,303

Not only sanitation, but certain practices helped eradicate many other diseases as well. I think there is an understanding that they are not really great… especially for the youngests, and there are fears they can fuck up your immunologic system, and we know little of cancer… but some of the diseases they combat, in fucked up countries, are really fucked up. I was actually surprise to learn a lot of people actually die of flu… I would say most vaccines are necessary @hopingfornemesis but I read you are not suppose to get the flu when you get immunized… so I’m not sure they really work. Could it be a harmless placebo? Depending on where you live, I still think most of them definitely are worth the risk. Should them all be compulsory? I don’t know. 🙁

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Flu influeza is one of the most dangerous diseases .It killed off many millions of people in1918 when it was called Spanish Influeza. Most people do not die as we are the children of survivors. If our great great grandparents were not strong enough ,we would not be alive now as they would have died one hundred years ago.

I always get the flu from the vaccine. Very badly but i do not get it bad for the rest of the year. Just very minor! Ahahah so i know from experience you can still get it!

Nothing was as bad as anthrax vaccine. That was horrible!

@masterplan

I confess I’m a little bit ignorant regarding this particular subject. I’ve been postponing my homework regarding vaccines for quite a time. I’ll get to it, eventually. One thing is certain though: I always had my doubts regarding vaccines, and definitely there is something fishy going on there – just like there is something fishy going on for decades in the big pharma business and all the medication propaganda they push on the population. They manage to do this by being in cahoots with a great number of doctors, who prescribe said medications to their patients.

I already took some vaccines, and I’ll probably have to take more in the future because soon I’ll be entering Med School. If I’m not mistaken, healthcare professionals need to be up to date regarding some vaccines, otherwise they can’t work. This depends of the country, of course, since vaccine protocols varies from country to country, but again if I’m not mistaken there are a few vaccines which are mandatory for healthcare professionals no matter if they are in the US, Canada, Australia or somewhere in Europe.

Oh, and don’t worry guys: I will not become that kind of (((doctor))), if you know what I mean.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Congrats on Med School @eraserhead-2 . I feel like a proud Uncle. Is that weird?
      Tell me Shlomo,what does this multiple bracketting mean? I have seen it around. No one has told me about it even though I asked here once or twice.

Is it code for something pertaining to Jews?

@hopingfornemesis

Thank you, my friend. I appreciate your support. I’m still a couple years away of entering MD, though. I still have to finish the course I’m currently taking, and then study hard to pass the difficult exams with a good grade and finally enter MD. Nothing easy to accomplish, but then again: what in life is worthwhile and easy at the same time?

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Also, entering college you need proof of your childhood immunizations. I went back to school at 40, of course I didn’t have any proof of mine, so I had to get them all again. I wasn’t happy about it, but had no choice if I wanted to enroll. Fuckers.
      @eraserhead-2

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Spill girl! Was this schooling for your med coding or did you study Med/Nursing etc
        @illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
        Participant

At 40, I was doing med transcription, later for billing and coding. I haven’t used either…I’m much happier doing physical work, although in a few more years I may fall back on my schooling. Sitting at a computer isn’t my thing. (As I sit in front of a computer writing this..lol)
        @hopingfornemesis

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I know . You really are a HANDS ON kinda woman!**winkwink**
        Jokes aside . I know you love the outdoors which is good for your spirit.
        @illegalsmile55

@illegalsmile55

Well reminded, you’re completely right. In some places proof of vaccination is not only mandatory in the healthcare area, but several others such as registration for entering school, college and university. They also require it for athletes and trips to other countries. The latter depends where you’re going obviously. You wouldn’t want to go to Africa without some Ebola protection or something of the sort, now would you? Btw, why the fuck would you want to go to Africa anyway?

I’m currently taking a radiology technician course (I’ll graduate next year) and vaccination is required for starting the residency, which obviously needs to be completed before graduating and being able to work in the trade. Some people in my class didn’t have their vaccination cards with them, either because they never had one or because they lost it. I’m assuming this happened to a lot of other people in other classes too. They had to take every single “mandatory” vaccine there is if they wanted to enroll, all in a short period of time. I can’t see how this would possibly do any good to someone.

Wankers!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Good for you, I’ve no doubt you’ll do well in anything you choose. I’ve always been very impressed with your intelligence and maturity. I’m sure many here would be shocked if they knew your age, as I was. You’re more mature than I am….really. 😀
        @eraserhead-2

@illegalsmile55

Thank you for the kind words. Guess I have an “old soul”, as our friend Nemesis once mentioned.

WestLos
    Participant
    Goints: 882

https://www.bestgore.com/members/eraserhead-2/
    I didnt know you were A Collegiate Scbolar
    But I sjppose I shudda guessed with a name like Pornowitz you had better be circumcising all the Heathens.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.