Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      GNeveNL
      Participant

Well i’d say, suck on this 2nd shooter debunkers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Just finished watching. Irrefutable evidence. Two shooters. I thought there were at least two shooters by the sound of DISTANT gunfire reports from various sound levels, indicating more than one location.

GNeveNL
      Participant

Yes this is the concrete rock solid evidence!
      And he didn’t even analyzed the video from the taxi driver:

if you listen closely to that one from the very beginning to about 2 minutes, you can hear distant shots first, and then louder shots closeby followed by the echo.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Every vid we see shows feck all so far, besides that dodgy “EMT” dude. Would be cool to see alleged shooters cam footage.
      Video of how to chill when you find yourself in the middle of a…..?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZsu2Oa7HQI

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I feel nauseated.

Get my room ready @1purple8

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

What makes sense to me? THREE shooters. One closer to the crowd, two up in the hotel. Look at the distance between the broken windows. You really believe that antifa asshole kept sprinting that distance with loaded weapons? Hell no. Did he intend to shoot 28 guns and thousands of rounds all by himself? Fuck no. Here’s my best guess on what happened….
      George Soros or someone like him funded the weapons and money. Antifa hates “nazi fascists”, a label they can apply to anyone they don’t like. So Soros bet on the downfall of MGM, fronted antifa nuts the money and “assault weapons ” to fire on the mostly right wing country music fans. The antifas blocked off the fire exits but intended to retreat to another nearby room and wait out the heat. Maybe they pinned it all on one guy unbeknownst to him, so he could be a crazy lone gunman taking all the blame. Then when the next major political elections come around, the leftists will be in charge and will point back at this awful incident, arguing that those “assault rifles ” (there really is no such thing) must be banned.
      Our government wants to downplay the incident, as they always do. If people know that a radical group is targeting right wingers, then the situation could escalate into internal conflict. They want contented sheeple to concentrate on the coming holiday shopping season, support the economy.
      So what’s next? Expect another “lone gunman”, a copycat killer, of course, to shoot up another venue full of mostly right wingers. Football stadium, another country music event? Maybe. My choice is an incident at a NASCAR race, at a racetrack with a tall hotel close by. If you want to own guns and ammunition, buy it now before it goes away. Learn to reload and stock up on supplies. The big grab is coming.

GNeveNL
        Participant

Well here in The Netherlands owning any kind of firearm is a no-go. If i really wanted i could get myself a gun, but it would only bring bad things in this gunless country i live in 🙂 But if i would be living in the usa, id get me my gun for sure.

Back on the las vegas side of the story… one thing is clear, its 2+ shooters.
        What i am having trouble with, is the long periods of time between the shooting “spurts”.
        He has 20+ weapons with extended mags, locked and loaded ready to go.
        He could have fired so much more rounds… That is very weird to me?!

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

How about….. his accomplice at the second window turned tail and ran away…???

maidenaholic
      Participant

All you ever hear every few weeks in America is another mass shooting or rampage! How does America fix this problem? They don’t! You can still buy guns! What is it with these fucked up Americans? And they claim it’s the greatest country on earth! Sure it is, for psychopaths and serial killers, they just leave that part out at the end.

GNeveNL
      Participant

Well claiming that your country is the greatest in the world, is not something for any USA citizen to say.
      Its probably great if you are well off & love guns. But to me its no paradise…. its proud of going backwards these day. Starting with their political system, healthcare, going back to coal power, being the so called “cop of the world” leaving a trail of death and destruction behind.

Why should the USA be allowed to have nuclear weapons? with that retard on the button? Id say the USA should make a gesture and get rid of them nukes.

Last sunday our late night comedy show had a very nice clip on the USA and their gun obsession:

Its spot on 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.