Free Speech

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Free Speech

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lYUNGHITLERl 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,745

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 5,579

Good one, Free speech within the united states had been repealed like other constitutional rights, every day America it’s self is becoming a police state, I cannot get apartment without state approval, Just like the soviet union the entire united states will be the second coming of the soviet union but more hellish and more restrictions on life its self

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I totally understand the plight.

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 1,826

@yunghitler are you pro fag now? that explains why you hate women.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Svarge you little hypocrite bitch. I thought your god and Jesus said to love everyone? FOH pussy. I do not hate women, I am critical of them but Not hate. Lastly, It is fitting you like to tell others how to live since you do it males more than anyone I.E. YOU hate ! Who made you world police? You are a bully at that is it. own it bitch.

svarg26
        Participant
        Goints: 1,826

@yung you thought wrong. “romans 1: 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.”

god says faggots “deserve death”. his words, not mine. loving someone is telling them to repent. your hippy love has no place in scripture.

now go back to your faggot propaganda.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Ok…… Well damn why god be so hypocrite? lol fuck off.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.