Freedom of speech is gone in the UK. Can you believe this?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Freedom of speech is gone in the UK. Can you believe this?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m guessing he was thrown under the bus on purpose. Tommy Robinson is a staunch Zionist, a controlled opposition. But the thing with Zionists is that even a useful idiot is disposable to them. They will use you while you are useful, but when you become more useful being sacrificed, they will do it. The world is becoming aware. They needed someone who is their known mouthpiece on the internet to get arrested so it doesn’t look like they are strictly after the real opposition. They’ve played this game for 5,000 years. They got the shit down to science.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Interesting. I was thinking they might even get their jihadis to murder him in prison. Can you explain further what you mean about “the real opposition.” ? I live in London and i’m in fear of what’s coming.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

No need to be fearful Mr. Polluted. Just don’t get involved in the left-right BS. All organized groups are co-opted. Definitely don’t go to large protests unless you wanna be victim of a bombing/gun attack. Casually observe.

It’s true, UK is cracking down on so-called hate speech but I think Tommy did, by live-streaming outside court, potentially harm the right of the accused to a fair trial.

And yeah, Tommy is a proud Zionist and will probably be dead soon if he keeps landing himself in jail

It is similar behavior to the Patriot Act in the USA and Aus has similar provisos. Hidden away, no charges ever laid,no lawyer allowed,not told why you are there,not allowed to tell anyone where you were or what happened to you and no family is informed.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.