Friendship Requests

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support Friendship Requests

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bolshevik Girls 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Bolshevik Girls
    Participant
    Goints: 808

I sometimes get friendship requests from people of whom I have never heard and who are apparently new here; when I click on their profile, I see that they have been connecting with dozens of other individuals here as well, i.e., I along with a large number of bestgore members have been receiving friendship requests from these individuals. What do you make of these friendship seekers?

Andrew256
    Participant
    Goints: 854

Kinda like on facebook? There’s tons of people who send friendship request to anything that moves because it makes them feel as if they have lots of friends.

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 6,845

Nailed it.

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

I am not on facefuck so I wouldn’t know; I am an Twitter however, but no one follows me there.

pigsonthewing
    Participant
    Goints: 3,775

I accept all friendship requests. Primarily, because I can separate true friends from internet ones. If people like my posts then, I appreciate it very much. However, BG is the only social website I go to. I, like many I suppose, come here to discharge their emotional drama for the day.

Bolshevik Girls
    Participant

They might be psychos and deviants; they might be with the secret service.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.