Acneska
      Participant

Fucked Up Baby

dickpiers
      Participant

yeah like Baghdad Ali that’s FUBAR

Poppa
      Participant

I laughed at the look on his face, I bet he is saying “come on guys, really?”

illegalsmile55
        Participant

LMAO! Exactly, instead of staring at me motherfucker, why don’t you make yourself useful and roll me a fatty.

Goryhole
      Participant

His body looks like a raw italian sausage .

Sadistic
      Participant

Meatloaf with a head. Somehow it looks like an older person and not a baby. Would love to know what condition it is and if it lived.

Waaaait…this “baby” has a full set of teeth. What the fuck is goin on here?

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Hahaha…nothing gets past you!
        I want to know what this is!! Speculation is fun and all that, but I lay awake at night and wonder about things like this..

Sadistic
          Participant

Mystery solved. The local carnival is now serving deep fried midget.

FriendlyVenomous
      Participant

Haha Gloryhole it really does look like a raw sausage! But does anybody actually know what happened to it? A burn of some kind, or a skin condition maybe? I really want to know.

Poppa
        Participant

He didn’t eat his vegetables.

Sadistic
        Participant

Judging from the bandages and coloration, it’s almost certainly burns. Also suffering from noneckulitis. πŸ˜‰ I’m just freaked out about the damn teeth. This can’t be a baby, but it’s so small.

FriendlyVenomous
          Participant

I had to go back and look at it, but you’re right. Babies shouldn’t have teeth like that.. it’s kind of terrifying.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

After much study of his teeth, he looks a little long in the tooth. He could be really old, and a female, with all its genitals gone. Just kill me.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@re-pete,

Maybe it was a freak baby, born with teeth!! Oh! The humanity! The comment about meatloaf with a head, gets me laughing like a hyena…lol

illegalsmile55
      Participant

“what the fuck you staring at, I got a booger in my nose?”

Gnat
      Participant

“Put ’em up! Put ’em up!”

I think he’s got a Napoleon complex.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Fuck you @gnat! I just spit soda on my tablet!
        I’m kinda attracted to the dude, wonder what his bankroll is like? Think he has a little tiny Vienna sausage under the towel?
        I’m done, I finally grossed myself out….(thank you @aegrecsit medendo)

Gnat
          Participant

Great!

*throws out Vienna sausages and franks ‘n beans*

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 You are welcome but I’m not wearing a towel. I hope you brought a toothpick.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Yeah, and they’r fancy plastic toothpicks. I also have dipping sauce. :-*

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

You mean truffle butter?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@aegrecsit-medendo,

That is so fucking disgusting, I love it. You know how to sweet talk..

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

It helps to have a lady of refinement who knows how to let herself be wooed. :*

Mike
      Participant

That is no Baby,look at its naval.

GenericWhiteMale
      Participant

Looks like Chatterer from Hellraiser!

They’re known as ‘harlequin babies’ (this is a toddler) and the longest living was born in the 80’s.

Vodkuh
      Participant

‘killl meee”

MissMorbid
      Participant

How many babies have you seen with a full set of teeth?? Also this is a burn victim.

Scary Poppins
      Participant

Forget the teeth…..what about that brush hair cut?

Sythian
        Participant

Or where all the fingers went O_o………..

Bloodletting000
      Participant

My thoughts every time I see stuff like this: “if it were my child, I’d let them go. Why save them only so they can suffer?”

mimidori85
      Participant

Looks like a burn victim to me

despy
      Participant
        illegalsmile55
        Participant

@desp
        I’m begging you to come back. LoL! I miss you, no homo.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Yaw! Maybe we’ll have to call off the Miss Bestgore 2017 compo and just give illegal the pressie….I mean prize de facto. Harr harr harr! XD

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Siiiick! The proverbial cold hard pressie. What an honor to bestow me with; I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. πŸ˜›

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

TOTALLY with you @illegalsmile55, I’m worried about our Despy…. I know she goes thru bouts of depression… but we are her friends and care about her wellbeing.
          Fucking picture is a damn sausage btw…

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@loosythepoosy
          What you didn’t see was a comment from Re-pete who described this guy as, chorizo. I peed myself laughing.
          I figure desp will show up at some point. I just wanted her to know she’s missed. @dre has been mia for a few weeks (hi @dre, thinking about you too). Everyone needs a vacation from gore occasionally. I guess.

thedre
          Participant

Hi @illegalsmile55

i always miss you my darling sister, even when i answer you from a November 1st. 2017 Post, lol. πŸ™‚

@hopingfornemesis

Is wondering about @itsplaster so whatdayyathink,,, should we Tell/Disclose to him our little secret???
          Or,,, should we ask the 3rd. party involved,,, he we can first??

Awww! You guys have been assholes keeping secrets from me …Nems! Especially you @itsplaster!

Hahahah!😉☺ now at least i am happy! It is obvious that i like my bg sister more than she loves me though as she did not let me into her little secret!! Ha ha 😥

@illegalsmile55

@thedre

thedre
      Participant

Fuck Man, if you cut his head and two stumps off, you got what looks like that “Donair Mystery-Meat” that they serve you in Lebanese Shawarma/Donair Joints.

fatkat
      Participant

what is that

@happy
      Mark, these watch my gf ads. The girls look very young. Are you sure they are 18 or over.i know you are very careful with us putting up uploads of images that could be misconstrued.

John Nigger
      Participant

That is a young man with terrible burns. His body has extreme edema (swelling) due to all of his capillaries being damaged or destroyed. The plasma and water in his blood is leaking from his circulatory system into the surrounding tissues. This is common in catastrophic burn victims. The likelihood that he did or will survive is slim to none. His heart will fail because he is not getting adequate cardiac return due to his lymphatic system being destroyed, that’s if infection does not kill him first.

MrKhazar
      Participant

Looks delicious

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

We accept you! We accept you! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! Gooble Gobble! Gooble Gobble! One of us!!

Sadistic
      Participant

Sorry lol. Just think of it as a real live Mr. Hankey the christmas poo then. Now you can go back to eating meatloaf.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I can’t eat corn on the cob anymore, or rolled sausage without remembering a few assholes.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@re-pete,

Best. Fucking. Comment!! This was a good thread, I can come back after a week and it’s still hilarious…
      I want to be clear, I’m not laughing at his pain…oh fuck..now I’m feeling bad. Fuck me to tears…..:-(

GUSS-GUSS
      Participant

Hidey Ho.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@re-pete,

Why yes, I have! Your comment came right after @gnats, I got laughing so hard I was wheezing..and the only word I read at first was, “chorizo”!! I needed that, dawg..

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.