Fucking AWALT!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Fucking AWALT!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MasterPlan 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 26,744

Fucking AWALT

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 3,764

Thanks Mark for granting us this MGTOW corner despite the numerous complains you may get. All my favorite MGTOW channels have been taken down from youtube, I’m sure you are aware.

“these test don’t belong in the courtroom”

“…These tests would be done without the child consent”

itsplaster
      Participant
      Goints: 3,048
      VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan What are your favorite mgtow channels? I wonder why they were taken down when many – even popular ones – are still on.

itsplaster
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

The nurse that cared enough about the young man to advise him and risk her job was a woman. NAWALT

lady-lexis
      Participant
      Goints: 1,097

Indeed @itsplaster. Is the point of the post that all women are like the kindly nurse or are all women like the adulturous girl? It’s almost as if a whole group of people cannot be generalised. Imagine that.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@lady-lexis I think you’re on to something. Clever remark.

MasterPlan
        Participant

I will answer with one word from my video; STATISTICS
        And add, the nurse is a hero. Does that suffice?

Hamburger Bob
    Participant
    Goints: 175

He would’ve been this guy!

MasterPlan
      Participant

lol. Thanks @hamburgerbob. It baffles me how this girls still get triggered. I may have lived too many years with the shittiest woman on the planet… but I certainly don’t paint every woman as the same thing. Cheating is a terrible… but to lie about who is the father tops it by a huge margin. And our governments try their best to prevent paternity tests arguing the child well being is the priority… BUT WOMEN ALWAYS TAKES A RIDE when it comes to what is best for the child, and I do not like to generalize.

MasterPlan
    Participant

Men and women are awful @icecreamlair and you make great point on the importance of choosing our partners with care. The problem we have, and it must be addressed, is how the LAW effectively benefit women over men. This new generation of women already have all rights men have, without its obligations… and fucking complain for more benefits… wile socially also been pampered like children. MGTOW is a direct response to feminism and as you point… some knowledge of its principles can help protect men from a lot of disappointments. You do very well in choosing a mature lady.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.