FULLSCREEN?!?!?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support FULLSCREEN?!?!?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

EthoxEthaneHypothetik
    Participant
    Goints: 8

Have been checking through all the recent threads…
    Is there a way to watch videos in fullscreen these days?? Wtf?

Using firefox, not google.
    Tor is really slow here…
    Cheers.

SrbijaBgd
    Participant
    Goints: 2,109

I’m using Mozilla to and i love it.
    Crawing for FULLSCREEN also.
    C’mon Mark!

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

Still patiently waiting Full screen and wonder what a hell is going on with it..

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant
      Goints: 172,726

@srbijabgd

Far as I recall it’s since the videos are hosted at BitChute so until there’s a better uploading site it’ll stay this way… Try going to direct link of video. There’s an option for full screen. Maybe that’ll help. Other than that… Good luck!

SrbijaBgd
        Participant

@seraphim Serenata

It’s just small enhancement for video, there is no need to go on BitChute just to watch it with full screen while adding that option into videos of Best Gore reproduction must be piece of cake job.
        Btw, i did it every time until Bit Chute pic on up left corner of the video posted on BG is missing.
        Now there is no option at all.

Why is such a big deal to add full screen option anyway? Cheers

Seraphim Serenata
        Participant
        Goints: 172,726

Tag Marki Mark @happy maybe he’ll grace us with his presence @srbijabgd

Cheers!

Hamburger Bob
    Participant
    Goints: 733

@srbijabgd
    At least you can pretty much blow it up to a full screen on your phone.
    So just hold your phone horizontally and blow up the last video “Man engulfed in flames…” to a full screen, since that’s how the video was recorded.
    Others you’ll have to do it vertically, it varies.

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 17,602
    VIP – Server Donor

@EthoxEthaneHypothetik

I Have the same problem since we stopped using Bit-Chute. The only thing you can do one thing with the useless settings button on the bottom right, and it has Fuck-All ta do with a screen enlargement, so It Sucks. Cause even with my reading glasses on, While viewing-it on my 19 inch laptop screen, it’s still small as fuck. You cannot get full screen anymore since the Switch/Changeover was made. 🙁

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

Question still pooping up @mark, you should really do something man.
    Is that hard to add full screen button on BG videos? Is that kind of a problem to do?

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 17,602
      VIP – Server Donor

@srbijabgd

I Will get in touch with Mark directly in case that he has not seen this, as he gets a minimum of 100 E-Mails, & messages on A Daily Basis. And I Can attest to this fact my Good B G Brother having spent almost 3 weeks with him last Summer. I Could Not Believe, but then understood why he sometimes did not answer Even My E-Mails having 100’s coming in every single day!

So, i will get back to you as soon as i find-out (If There’s Even A Possibility) Of getting The Full Screen Application on this new Format that he is using since he left BIT-CHUTE.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.