German Waffen SS & Luftwaffe Footage

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History German Waffen SS & Luftwaffe Footage

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Evillain
      Participant

nice footage in colour 🙂

enjoy!

Evillain
      Participant

Great footage but i have no great love for these cunts.

Evillain
      Participant

the only cunt here is yo mother you nobody. for shitting out such a turd like you bro. no i’m joking^^

Evillain
      Participant

your filthy jew mother sucks nigger smegma every day bro 😉
      you nigger loving jew sub human. slimy fish smelling ugly jew son of a whore

Evillain
      Participant

we killed 6 millions of you worthless maggots. in my opinion not eonough lol

The first holocaust was fake. The next will be for real. The jew won’t have to make up the lies about it. Thanks for the vids @evilluminatzionistiwillkill

Evillain
      Participant

yes i know Mark. i always say this to provoke the jews. anyways…i’m a bit drunk and always quite aggressive under this circumstances. if i disregarded the site’s rules with my filthy language (sorry for my bad english), delete this post.

Idiot.im not jewish. You dont have to be jewish to hate nazi ss.is that alright with you!

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

My Uncle got a wrist-watch from a “good German”. It was permitted on the long walk from Normandy to Berling. “Watches and Wallets” was the order of the day and there were few prisoners taken to slow the progress. Many Scottish Soldiers got back home with two arms lengths of wristwatches which they could then sell to help feed their families.
      Russians too took advantage of the wrist-watch boom. If you look carefully at the famous photo of the flag being hoisted above Berlin by Russian Troops you’ll see a soldier wearing more than one watch…

BestGore
      Participant

Thanks for posting some of these videos been a while since I’ve seen raw footage with music without the historical rhetoric jargon, yet of course http://www.youtube.com had to see this video is supposedly offensive.

BestGore
      Participant

Another WWII documentary you might be interested in not relevant to the German Waffen SS & Luftwaffe Footage but relevant to the subject of WWII

Mr Spock
      Participant

The German Me109s were no match for Britain’s Spitfires and Hurricanes.

In my view, the American P51D Mustang was the greatest fighter of WWII, a bit faster than the others, and capable of long range missions.
      But that’s only after it was equipped with Rolls Royce Merlin engines, like the Spitfire.
      However the Spitfire is the sleekest and coolest of them all and it does come very close to the Mustang indeed.

I agree! The Spitfire ; polo pony and racehorse all-in-one!

@mrspock

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.