German Waffen SS & Luftwaffe Footage

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History German Waffen SS & Luftwaffe Footage

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Evillain
    Participant
    Goints: 395

nice footage in colour 🙂

enjoy!

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Evillain.

Evillain
    Participant

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 3,433
    VIP – Server Donor

Great footage but i have no great love for these cunts.

Evillain
    Participant

the only cunt here is yo mother you nobody. for shitting out such a turd like you bro. no i’m joking^^

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Evillain.

Evillain
    Participant

your filthy jew mother sucks nigger smegma every day bro 😉
    you nigger loving jew sub human. slimy fish smelling ugly jew son of a whore

Evillain
    Participant

we killed 6 millions of you worthless maggots. in my opinion not eonough lol

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 2,837

The first holocaust was fake. The next will be for real. The jew won’t have to make up the lies about it. Thanks for the vids @evilluminatzionistiwillkill

Evillain
    Participant

yes i know Mark. i always say this to provoke the jews. anyways…i’m a bit drunk and always quite aggressive under this circumstances. if i disregarded the site’s rules with my filthy language (sorry for my bad english), delete this post.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Idiot.im not jewish. You dont have to be jewish to hate nazi ss.is that alright with you!

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,153

My Uncle got a wrist-watch from a “good German”. It was permitted on the long walk from Normandy to Berling. “Watches and Wallets” was the order of the day and there were few prisoners taken to slow the progress. Many Scottish Soldiers got back home with two arms lengths of wristwatches which they could then sell to help feed their families.
    Russians too took advantage of the wrist-watch boom. If you look carefully at the famous photo of the flag being hoisted above Berlin by Russian Troops you’ll see a soldier wearing more than one watch…

MasterPlan
      Participant
      Goints: 2,846

w

MasterPlan
      Participant
      Goints: 2,846

Veni, vidi, vici. Vae victis.
      rol

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by  MasterPlan.

BestGore
    Participant
    Goints: 134

Thanks for posting some of these videos been a while since I’ve seen raw footage with music without the historical rhetoric jargon, yet of course http://www.youtube.com had to see this video is supposedly offensive.

BestGore
    Participant
    Goints: 134

Another WWII documentary you might be interested in not relevant to the German Waffen SS & Luftwaffe Footage but relevant to the subject of WWII

Mr Spock
    Participant
    Goints: 656

The German Me109s were no match for Britain’s Spitfires and Hurricanes.

In my view, the American P51D Mustang was the greatest fighter of WWII, a bit faster than the others, and capable of long range missions.
    But that’s only after it was equipped with Rolls Royce Merlin engines, like the Spitfire.
    However the Spitfire is the sleekest and coolest of them all and it does come very close to the Mustang indeed.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by  Mr Spock.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

I agree! The Spitfire ; polo pony and racehorse all-in-one!

@mrspock

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.