Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Girl with a Knife

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Girl with a Knife

Brandi
      Participant

For some reason when I saw her, my first thought was “Jade” from Mortal Combat.. except with a knife instead of that amazing pole.. I can ‘finish’ some hoes playing as her.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ haha

FinalExit
      Participant

Tight grip she has at that knife, guess she can make a guy beg for mercy

tas tiger
      Participant

You are not allowed to have a knife like that in Australia, a stiletto. In fact I have never seen a knife like that in real life, it sucks, because I want one.

Brandi
        Participant

I want one too! I know how to throw them really well. Once I threw a 7 inch military knife at my exs best freind.. he shut the door behind him. Just in time for it to stick in the door. It went all the way through to the other side, just like I’m the movies!!… I know, I know that sounds crazy, but he deservedd it, he was a perv. And it made me feel all bad ass n shit. ๐Ÿ™‚

FinalExit
          Participant

Hmm, thought the female weapon of choice is poison when it comes to kill male idiots. But ok when berserker mode turns on a knife will do just fine.

But hey, we might had some good pics here on BG if there wasn’t the door… ๐Ÿ™‚

Brandi
          Participant

No if I had a choice I would choose either a meat clever, or a heavy tape dispenser. Cause it’s got those teeth too ๐Ÿ™‚ you need something easy to control.. that way you can just let the adrenaline flow as you go insane on their face. I guess i would also enjoy inserting an IV and draining their blood. You know. So I can smell it frequently and have something to dip my tortilla chips in.

You guys think I have problems huh?
          Maybe I need a psychological evaluation @illegalsmile55 ๐Ÿ˜‰
          But I really am just kidding about killing someone. I don’t think I have the balls..

FinalExit
          Participant

Just drop him into a pit with a horde of starved pigs, excellent sounds, takes time, very painful and all evidences will just been eaten, plus the idiot turns to pigshit. Win win.

But Hey no problem, it only gets serious when your thinking about how to get rid of the shredded body too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Brandi
          Participant

That would be so perfect. I would tape it for all of you wonderful people here on BG. I have thought of it haha, I think I would just need a tarp. I already have the garbage disposal. I would spend 2 days feeding limbs to my sink lol.. I think that is a sure fire way to rid a corpse.

FinalExit
          Participant

Such gruesome thoughts hiding behind such a lovely face. Now that’s just fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Brandi
          Participant

Lol I’m not really all that crazy! I’m just kidding. Unless someone really really needed to be ‘disposed’ of in that manner..

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Ssshh! Brandy, speak of the devil, the devil appears..

Brandi
          Participant

Lol you’re right. I’ll stop. I’ll stop.. ๐Ÿ™‚

FinalExit
          Participant

Nah itยดs ok no need for apologizes. I am sure, most of us BG sickos have that nice thoughts, but we just watch the sick shit here and calm our minds. End of story.

Those really sick people are those who think BG is made by the devil. And secretly they cook and eat babies for breakfast in their dark cellar. Yummy.

Hmmm wouldn’t mind stabbing her pussy.

KK
      Participant

I’ll pass on the knife carrying temptresses

REDRUM
      Participant

Now that’s art.

filler
      Participant

Red spy in the base!

Road Pavement
      Participant

She must be pregnant with her 15th kid right now

abisha
      Participant

so many questions, why is she naked wearing/carry a curtain while holding a letter opener all that while being in a cold room.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Yeah, she looks like sheโ€™s gonna do a trust fall, or else in some slow-mo shit.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I think its an artistic representation of a lady on her period. Cold, dangerous, red, etc

tworotten4u
      Participant

Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight.

Looks like Clytemnestra about to kill Agamemnon back from the Trojan War. The original “daddy’s girl” ,Electra, their daughter ,though chases Clym’s lover and her down all over the world and kills them in revenge.

Those Greek Myths: full of blood,gore,love ,passion and ultimately betrayal.Perfect for a site like this!

tas tiger
      Participant

@re-pete, yeah I think Crocodile Dundee had a knife like a big Bowie knife? One sided blade, it was a big knife though!
      Lol “Walkabout” the native Australians go ‘walkabout’, it means they’ve gone for a long walk maybe taking a couple of days! Other Aussies just use it jokingly if someone has gone for an exercise type walk of about 30-60 minutes, or more. “you gone walkabout bro?”
      Yes we call all plants that are in pots, pot plants. Not potted plants, just straight out pot plants. Most people who grow weed just put them straight in the ground, down the back near their vegetable patch, compost heap or chook pen. Usually just enough for themselves – 2 or 3, that way you don’t get into too much trouble. The cops/judge can see it was only a small amount, not for sale etc. you still get a fine, except I think in South Australia where you can have 1-2 plants for personal use.

tas tiger
      Participant

@re-pete, I have grown a couple of absolute beauties before, one had no seeds, it was only about 2 foot high when it was ready and I got about an ounce and a half from it. Of really good bud. I never smoke anymore though (that is something I never thought I would say) I can still remember I had hidden a nice amount in a pocket in jacket, I found it about 3 years later and it was still very good.
      I can imagine there would be a lot of towns in Australia called Walkabout. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.