Glitter & Gore Girl

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Glitter & Gore Girl

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer
      Participant

Hello there fellow humans. My name is Jennifer & I’ve been lurking for some time now – I figured it was time to make it official and get myself an account 🙂 I love this site and wanted to finally be a part of this twisted family.
      I’m 21 and live in Colorado. I like weed, rainbows, glitter, zombie movies, breakfast food, rain/snow, (and especially) blood and gore. I visit this site daily to quench my thirst for death (hehe). Small spaces, the sun and people with no (sick) sense of humor are my least favorite things in the world.
      Blonde, driving a VW Bug, dressed in pink by day – sick, sadistic bitch craving blood and guts by night.
      I’m super laid back and easy to talk to, I love meeting new people so feel free to chat me up if you get the urge!

Acneska
      Participant

Hello and welcome to BG. What kind of breakfast food do you like?

Jennifer
      Participant

Thank you, Acneska!
      Haha I think a better question would be “what kind of breakfast food DON’T I like?” LOL.
      Biscuits and gravy or pancakes are probably at the top of my list though 😉

Gnat
        Participant

What?!
        No blood, um, I mean ketchup, with your scrambled eggs? 😈

Jennifer
      Participant

Oh if there are scrambled eggs you can be sure I’ve got a side of blood close by.. I mean, ahem, ketchup 😋
      It’s such a flavor enhancer!

iCthulhu
        Participant

welcome to Best gore 🙂

Jennifer
      Participant

Thank you very much, iCthulhu! Glad to be a part of the BG community 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.