GLOBERS ARE AN ANGRY BUNCH CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS & BAD **YOU MAD BRO?**

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events GLOBERS ARE AN ANGRY BUNCH CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS & BAD **YOU MAD BRO?**

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

THE INCREASE IN ANGRY GLOBE-HEADED LOST-SOULS ARE AT A FEVER PITCH NEVER BEFORE SEEN **YOU MAD BRO, EH?? YOU MAD?
      WITH THAT BEING SAID STUDIES SHOW THAT WHEN PEOPLE GET FURIOUS, AND ARE ALWAYS MAD IT IS AN INDICATION THAT THE TRUTH HURTS WHICH IS NOT JUST A SAYING BUT A PROVEN FACT THAT INTERPOL AND ALL POLICE, AND JUDGES THE WORLD OVER KNOW IS 100% FACTUAL PERIOD, AND (AS LOOSYTHEPOOSY, AND NEMES) ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THIS, WHICH IS THE REASON WHY I AM SO, SO HAPPY LATELY, AND WILL REMAIN HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. CAUSE JUST BY KNOWING THAT THE TRUTH HAS ANGERED THEM, AS THEY CONTINUE TO POST SILLY FORUM PAGES WITH NO DEBTS AND TRUTH TO THEM, BUT SIMPLY JEW-LIES AND THEORY BASED GARBAGE. SO BY KNOWING THAT MY TRUTHS FINALLY HIT A NERVE AMONG THE FURIOUSLY ANGRY GLOBERS, AS NEME- GOY-BOY & LUCY-TOY-BOY WOULD BOTH SAY,,,,, **CASE-CLOSED**

Saying Things Like (**GRAVITY YOU FUCKING RETARD**) lol, lol, YOU MAD BRO’s? **YOU’s MAD?** Ah The Irony Of It All 🙂

THE MORE THEY GET ANGRY,,, THE MORE I Get HAPPY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY & @svarg26 HONEST EDUCATION,,, HAS WON OVER THEIR JEWISH-LIES & INDOCTRINATION.

And More Angry Outbursts By Loosythepoosy, & HER BUM-BUDDY AND #1 FAN NEMES ZE-GOY-BOY WHO COWARDLY HIDES BEHIND HER, lol. (**WORLD OF BATSHIT EXPLANATION OF GRAVITY**)

And Things That Have Zero-Proof, But Just Anger Written All Over-It Which Makes Me So Happy Everyday. As Being Angry Has Always Had, And Will Always Have Implications That Their Is Truth In There. In Yet Another Simply Ridiculous (Bringing Nothing To The Table) **MY FLAT EARTH IS A PIZZA BOX???** And Calling Us The Intelligent, Non Jew-Believing Earth Investigators

***Cods wallop??? Assholes??? Flattards??? Flerfers??? Globe Enthusiasts??? Grandma’s Hairy Sausage Pocket***

D’YA THINK THEY MIGHT BE MAD, & MAD?? CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS??? HELL YA, AS IT IS A PROVEN WORLDWIDE FACT,lol. I’ll LET YOU,s BE THE JUDGES, AS AGAIN, Yawwwn,,,LOL.

IT’s THE IRONY OF IT ALL, THAT IS FOR MYSELF & FOR ONCE,,, SUCH A WONDERFUL THING.
      AND LIFE IS GOOD FOR @svarg26 & I,,, AS WE BOTH GET TO ENJOY, & BASK IN THE SUNLIGHT ENJOYING OUR DAY IN THE LOCAL FLAT-EARTH SUN. Whoa! 🙂

svarg26
      Participant

@thedre i was going to start a new forum topic on the reprobate mind. but i thought it fitting to post it here instead.

“Don’t Know and I Don’t Care – The Awful Condition of a Reprobate
      Romans 1:28-32 (KJV)

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

In our last study we defined a reprobate as “one who is disapproved of by God.” We said that a reprobate, in the final analysis, is one who does not turn from his sin. It is worthy to remember the definition of a reprobate since Christians and reprobates often look alike!

You can’t necessarily distinguish between them by their conduct.
      David committed murder and adultery and yet “had a heart after God.”
      You can ultimately distinguish them by their confession.
      A believer will find himself struggling against his sin, seeking to turn from his sin, and always, eventually, turning from His sin to His Lord. A reprobate seeks the hand of God (blessings), but never really seeks God Himself. The Bible calls the sorrow of the reprobate “a worldly sorrow that leads to death” (II Corinthians 7:10). The elect have within themselves a “godly sorrow that leads to genuine repentance” (II Corinthians 7:10).
      You must know that God has a purpose for both the elect and the reprobate.
      God purposely saves His own, but He purposefully uses a reprobate (i.e. Pharaoh). Since reprobation is God “turning people over to themselves” or in essence saying of them, “I shall withhold saving grace” how can He hold accountable the reprobate?

The reprobate throws off his natural knowledge of God…
      “They did not like to retain God in their knowledge…” (v.28). God, in grace that is common to all mankind, deposits a natural knowledge of His power and existence. “For the invisible things of God are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, his power and Godhead (person) so that they are without excuse”(v.20). The Greek word echo (“retain”) means “to have.” They did not like having God in their thoughts. So rather than having God at the center, they replaced Him with self.
      The reprobate thinks, then acts according to his thinking… “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7). He begins to do those things that are not “fitting” (convenient – Acts 22:22). Not fitting for a human being, created by God, to do in this life. Twenty-one things are mentioned in this text:

The New International Version List of Twenty-One Sins of Reprobates:

Being filled with (a Greek perfect participle—a past action with present consequences) every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they are SENSELESS, FAITHLESS, HEARTLESS, RUTHLESS.
      Every kind of wickedness—this is sin in general; injustice in particular. Perverting what is right and withholding what is due. Everything that follows is encompassed here.
      Evil—this is malice cherished in the heart and acted out in the life. Satan himself is called “the evil one” (Matthew 13:19 NIV).
      Greed—(covetousness KJV) an eagerness and a thirst for money and things. The Pharisees were guilty of this type of greed under the cloak of religion (Luke 16:14).
      Depravity—translated “maliciousness” in the KJV. It is a disposition to inflict injury and take revenge. Nero set fire to Rome and charged it on the Christians.
      Envy—it is being bothered by another person possessing that which we do not own ourselves. Envy withers at another’s joy, and hates the excellence it cannot reach.
      Murder—whether legalized or forbidden. It has been at times lawful throughout history for the slaughter of people due to race or religion. This is a mark of reprobation.
      Strife—this means argumentative. It is the exercise of debate with words, not for truth, but for selfish pride. It is the product of self-importance.
      Deceit—this simply means lying. It is the common practice of reprobates to twist and misrepresent the truth, as well as to outright fabricate a lie.
      Malice—this is the desire to do evil or harm, cloaked by friendliness. It goes hand in hand with lying.
      They are gossips—this is translated “whisperers” in the KJV and has the idea of speaking evil of others in secret.
      They are slanderers—the same as gossips except the slanderer does not care if he is heard by the one he is inflicting injury upon or not.
      They are God-haters—enemies of God in heart and deed. They are opposed to His Lordship. This hatred is rooted in an evil nature and aggravated by guilt and dread.
      They are insolent—this means to treat people of less authority, popularity, status, and prestige with disdain. This was the ordinary bearing of Roman masters to slaves.
      They are arrogant—elated with superiority over others. This, again, was the known character of most Romans. This belief in general superiority leads to disdain.
      They are boastful—this is arrogance in the tongue, insolence in the manners. It is the outward manifestation of pride and arrogance.
      They invent ways of doing evil—or inventors of new ways of sinning and creative ways to cause suffering in others. Clever in devising evil.
      They disobey their parents—the fifth commandment is one of the laws of nature, ingrained within the heart of all humans. Reprobates turn from this law.
      They are senseless—or literally “without understanding.” They are led not by reason but by passion. There is no one who understands the things of God.
      They are faithless—in that their word is no good. They make vows, but break them, they make promises and don’t keep them.
      They are heartless—or “without natural affection” which simply means there is no love for family, both as parents and children. Calvin took this to mean infanticide.
      They are ruthless—without mercy, cruel, unforgiving to those around them.

Two words in the KJV are not in many manuscripts: fornication (v.29 “sexual impurity”) and implacable (v.31 similar to”ruthless”). Fornication is already listed in Romans 1:24,26.
      The reprobate thirsts to be around people who do the same things.
      “Who, knowing the judgment of God… have pleasure in them that do them” (v.29). We have seen a world that has deteriorated since the garden of Eden. We speak of advancement, but the truth is decay. And it is all traced back to a common human problem—I don’t know God and I don’t care to know Him. You say, that’s right preacher, preach on! Be careful that you don’t judge! “Thou are inexcusable!” (2:1).”
      http://emmanuelenid.org/index.php/about/56-sermon-notes-archive/sermon-notes/romans-the-integrity-of-god/718-i-dont-know-and-i-dont-care-the-awful-condition-of-a-reprobate

it explains why those dumb cunts will never accept the truth. fuck em all. god bless.

Ps: sorry about the format.i don’t have access to my pc while on vacation.

thedre
        Participant

@svarg26
        The Brotherly-Love, and respect that i have for you My Good God-Loving brother, and Good Friend is second to none svarg26 And i have been wanting to thank-you Now for a long long time, and as the saying goes “there is no time like the present” to do so. So Thank-you svarg26 for being there for me (in my darkest hours, & times) when i felt so alone, i just wanted to say fuck-it and stop spreading the unwavered truth,,, Gods Truth, my good B G Brother. as on many, many occasions it was “YOU” who gave me the courage, & Strength to carry-on. And I Agree with you 100% As This Was, An Is, (The Perfect Place) To Insert This Gem of a write-Up Bud!:) And to be honest with you, i had to look-up Reprobate in the Dictionary as it is a word that i have only heard being used maybe once, or twice in my entire life. And am i ever glad i did, Cause Man does it ever describe (The Globers) To the “T” and with complete, and absolute 100% accuracy. So Much So in fact, that it completely blew my mind, when i read the description in the dictionary.

And i say this Because all of it,s descriptions are,,, *Fuck-Bro*, like i just said,,, Are 100% on the Money and Exactly How These Angry, Livid, And completely Ape-Shit Going Animals, have been treating us like for so many years now. that they have portraying themselves as for quite a few years now. But this year for some strange reason Eclipsed With Them Just Being Their Sour-Puss Angry Selves into these Super Enraged Wild African Wildebeests on Steroids. Always Negative, Always Looking For Ways To Bring Someone Down, in order to bring themselves up, because they feel so disgusted in themselves that all the nasty names and insults that they have thrown at us was a reflection of who they really were. And svarg26 brother,,, it,s exactly How They Are, and Behave Like, as they are completely disgusted, and ashamed of themselves and their own cowardly ways, because they know that they would never, ever in a million years have the courage to talk about something that might offend and reduce their friend list. So they sacrificed the love of god for fake, and shallow friendships based on that??? How Pitiful is that???. They Are These Individuals With No Moral grounds, or Any Self Esteem, and self respect whatsoever, and will lie, and lie until the cows come home to hide from God And The Ultimate Flat-Earth truth.

(in Calvinism) a sinner who is not of the elect and is predestined to damnation. One Who Is Unprincipled,,, roguish,,, bad,,, wicked,,, rakish,,, shameless,,, immoral,,, profligate,,, degenerate,,, dissipated,,, debauched,,, depraved,,, corrupt Individual Sinner of the very worst kind That Will Suffer The Consequences When Facing Our Lord And God Himself For All The Bad Disinformation that they’ve carried-out to make light of, and ridicule what is, and has always been nothing but 100% honest to goodness “TRUTH” And More Importantly,,, “”GODS-TRUTH”” My Dear, Dear Brother @svarg26.

If Not For Yourself And All Of Your Support throughout the many years,, And Brotherly Love That often Lifted My Spirits, i don,t know Where I Would Be Today, cause On Many Occasions I,m not Sure that I could Have Gone-On as long as I did Alone, But most-Importantly, (and Again like a broken record) Without *YOU* My My Side, and always looking out for me bud, (As my Eyes Fill With Water) Brother. You Have played a major role in my life @svarg26 being the strong one, but always with a kind Words, and a very sincere good heart, that was alway ready to pick me up when i was beat-up, and so tired, of simply trying to help the ones that i love the most,, My B G Family.
        And you understood me so much that it was mind-blowing at first as i could not believe that i finally had a friend that was not afraid to admit that they knew (not believed) that Gods Earth Was, And Is 100% Truthful, and without Theories but simple facts that are ALL Testable And Repeatable. 🙂

, and a huge Part in Myself Feeling So Good, And So Very Happy Lately, and the reason why i,ve been so, so happy. 🙂 I Don,t Know How I Can Ever Repay you for years of support when i needed it most. Cause it was like you could feel-it in me, cause a few times in the past where i remained quiet, you right away like an Angel Always looking out for me Were There, And Woah,,, what a rush of instant Gratification it was to have you come-in and just say something like, lol, fuck-em,,, fuck-em All Those Cunts Dre, and,,,, Boom, lol i felt instantly happy and carried on for another long whikle until after suffering throiugh more senseless ridiculing and was about to say Fuck-It,,, it aint worth it, and quit altogether talking about Gods Flat Dome/Firmament Covered Beautiful Earth we Are So So Lucky To Live-On and Share this place we all live on Together, in happiness and bliss.

I Am so Incredibly blessed and happy to have met, and befriended such a sincere and awesome Individual, and good friend as yourself svarg you have no idea the level of respect that i have for you my man. Someone who always has my back, who always looks out for my best interest, and never asking for anything in return. A Real Good., And Loving True Friend,,, ahh fuck there goes me watery eyes again. 🙁 🙂 I Am sorry for the lack of sentence structure as i am dead tired, and i am sure that you get the just of what i,m saying brother.

AND AGAIN THANK-YOU FOR THE INCREDIBLY WELL WRITTEN, AND AS ALWAYS,,, WELL PRESENTED WRITE-UP THAT IS FILLED WITH SO MANY TRUTHFUL FACTS I HAD TO READ-IT TWICE IN ORDER TO TAKE IT ALL IN. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GODS LOVE AND TRUTH BRO, SO KUDOS FOR YET HELPING MAKE MY FORUM PAGE A GEM, CAUSE WITHOUT-IT IT WOULD SIMPLY BE DULL. 🙂

svarg26
      Participant

@thedre as long as you keep on posting the truth, that’s all the thanks i need. glad you liked my input. i thought that it would help you understand what and who those cunts are and why they attack us. god bless you, my good brother and thank you for your kind words. i appreciate your honesty. people like you are hard to find these days. take care, dude.

thedre
        Participant

@svarg26
        Good Morning brother. I Had a nice, and restful sleep last night, and i am currently enjoying my first coffee of the day. I Just read your whole comment again just now, and wow,,, the more i read-it the more i see how reprobates truly represents and 100% so, the cold-hearted people who have been attacking us for so many years, and take joy in destroying, or attempting to destroy all the good, and honest write-ups that we both have worked so hard to get out there. 🙁

But i will forever, (and until my very last breath) continue spreading the Truth & This *Is My Promise To You* brother. And with God, And Yourself by my Side, This is All The Love, & support that I Need to keep-on posting truthful, and loving messages of Gods Love, & hope for mankind. And I Will See It Through T’ill my Old Body Can No Longer Do So, and God Takes Me With Him. The Happiness that i have been feeling inside lately is something that i have a hard time describing, but i truly believe that it is Gods Way Of helping myself not get as bothered, and so worked-up as i used to with when dealing with These Reprobates which helps me continue-on focussing on the true message, & task at hand. 🙂

Love, & Respect
        Always & forever,
        Your B G Brother
        🙂 Andre. 🙂

svarg26
      Participant

@thedre once you understand that you’re dealing with a reprobate, it’s easy to put them in your ignore list. that’s why i am never bothered by the shit that those dumb cunts say. never have and never will. i refuse to waste time and energy on the damned. i prefer to let god deal with them, while i spend my valuable time with the people i truly love and care about. i am sure your family would rather see you happy. so from now on, i hope you never let yourself get dragged down into the bullshit that the scumfucks on here create. your family deserves you at your best every day. god bless you, brother.

thedre
        Participant

@svarg26

I cannot argue with that, as i have been very Happy/Content lately, and my Family Have Noticed, and would love nothing more than to keep-it that way. 🙂 So Thanks for the sound advice Friend & Brother, as i will talk with everyone, but will refuse to let myself get dragged-in to any fighting matches anymore.

Furthermore, I will simply refuse to get angry, and start insulting others, and calling them names, even if they choose to do so. And this will be my best way to stay healthy, & happy. Especially with my ailing old body, and my next Surgery booked on the 16th. of this month.

And i say this cause my Surgeons are concerned about my weak heart, and all the surgeries that iv,e had in the last 4 years. So i do not need the stress, and the guilt that follows every argument, as it truly kills me little by little inside, every single time that it would happen.

BubbaRay
      Participant

Welcome to the circle jerk forum.
      Enjoy yourselves.

thedre
        Participant

@Bubbaray,

Be nice Bubba,,, be NICE. Cause look at your face, you are all Angry &Furious and your blood-pressure is making your face swell like a fucking Ape dude. 😉

But Jokes Aside, and Seriously.
        What Is It With “Some” Of You Guys/Gals, Always Getting so Mad, & Shit? Cause Trust Me, I Know The Truth Hurts Dude, cause iv,e been there when i first found-out the truth after many, (MANY YEARS) of Solid Research.

But does-it Hurt *You* That Much man, That You Get All Bent Out Of Shape Over-It, and have to resort to insults?? If so, then you should go & see a doctor before your Evolutionary Ape-Faces Blood–Pressure Blows-Up, and blows a vein in your head, and causes a major brain bleed, or an (aneurysm)dude, lol.

Furthermore, I Refuse, and will Not Get Angry, And Start Calling You Names, @Bubba & And Attack You Dude.
        So hello, and nice to see you gain my Veteran B G Brother as it,s been awhile. Hope All Is Well With You, and yours, my man! 🙂

BubbaRay
          Participant

@thedre
          You mad, bro?

thedre
          Participant

Lol, @Bubba,
          No brother not at all bud, but instead quite the opposite, as i have been happy and very content lately dude. And honestly,,, how have you been Bubba all good i hope?? Cause just the other day i was thinking about you, and was wondering why we have not seen you for awhile. But now that you’re back, at least i know that you are alive & well 🙂

BubbaRay
          Participant

I know you won’t believe me later when I say this, but I hope you and your family is doing good too and I hope to see you in heaven.

That being said, this religion of flat earth has divided yours and some people’s true focus, and that’s to accept Jesus as your (our) savior.

I’m not doubting your faith in Him, but why don’t you preach how easy it is to be saved by Him instead of focusing on this flat earth foolishness.

Jesus never emphasizes the shape of the earth to be a prerequisite of salvation.

By the way, I know the Holy Bible too and never does it state the shape of the earth, whether it be a frisbee or a volleyball.

thedre
          Participant

@Bubba,
          I Am just happy that at least you do not hate my guts brother. And I Say this because we, as 2 long time B G Veterans go way back bud, and that Brotherly Love, (And no gayness) as you know, would be a shame to let go. I Have always loved you like a true brother Bubba, so please do not judge me for my belief in something different than you brother, as i will respect yours.

Cause Bubba, nowhere does it say that we fly on a round ball through space in the bible either in all fairness yea? Let’s agree to disagree and get along please bro, cause that’s all i really want. And honestly, i really missed you, and your funny comments & wit bro, lol, and i am just happy to see you back here with us all. 🙂
          Your Bro Dre. 🙂

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre bubbagay speaks with a forked tongue. narrow is the path to heaven and there’s no room for liars on that path. the two things jesus hates more than anything are liars and hypocrites.

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26,
          A Forked tongue, lol. Man, I Love You Bro, as no other has ever made me laugh as much as you have over the years, lol, “”A FORKED TONGUE”” lol. 😉 And the Angry One Below Him Ya Know The Aussi-Shepherd,lol what would you call that thing, lol, lol, i cannot stop crying i,m laughing so fucking hard, lol dude,,, stop it i,m wetting my whole keyboard, and about to piss my pants bro,,, ahhhh man, you funny dude 😉

Well said Bubba (but not my Black friend Bubba ,unless you are and you have not told me you are on BG as well .lol)

thedre
          Participant

But not like a Black Buckwheat One, lol.
          It Like Mick Jagger From Rolling Stones,
          But not Like Yourself,,, Prick-Jabber
          From Groan & Moan cause you always have
          to put your little jab-in eh? lol, ? 🙂

Or Like That Black Rapper 50 cents eh? lol,
          Not Like Yourself Madder-Blabber 2 cents eh?
          Cause you always have to put your 2 cents-in
          Bwa, ha, ha! **You Mad Bro??** lol, eh Neme.
          Watch this Nemmies, me A Poet, A Happy-Poet.

Ah C,Mon Now, you know i,m just pulling Your
          Wooden leg My Brodder From Anodder Modder!
          Have i told you lately,,, that i love you??
          Have i told you lately,,, that i care. I,m So
          Fucking Happy, things are gonna change ME Buddy
          Ease My Troubles,,, Fats What You Doo-OO-oo. 🙂

DON’T WORRY BROTHER,,, BE 🙂 HAPPY 🙂 LIKE MOIS ANDRE. SOME GOOD ADVICE FROM A CARING BROTHER, AND “GOOD” TRUTH
          *** SO DON’T BE MAD BRO*** BE HAPPY, CAUSE LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GOD’S TRUTH, NO LIES MAN!

thedre
          Participant

svarg26
      Participant

@thedre i’m getting sick and tired of one liar after another saying that they know the bible and that jesus is their saviour, yet they continue to push scientific bullshit of a spinning globe earth.

Joshua 10:12-13
      “12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.”

we can clearly read in the bible and the book of jasher, that the sun is not the center of the universe and that the earth does not spin and that gravity is a load of shit. anyone who says otherwise is a child of the devil.

Matthew 4:8-9
      “8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.”

i wonder how high that mountain needed to be to see under the globe?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@svarg26

Re Matt 4:8. I covered that in a different thread:

See post 191325

svarg26
          Participant

i don’t care what reprobates say. stand over a tennis ball and look underneath it. see how it works out for you and then tell someone who gives a fuck about your amazing x-ray vision skills. the sun and moon stood still. what a shame, pip squeak. what a shame.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@svarg26

And there is your error. You are assuming I am taking the side of the Global group which in this instance I am not. All I did was point out an error concerning the take that Matthew 4:8 proves a flat earth when it actually does not. It also doesn’t prove the earth is a globe either. My point is that, if you look at Matthew 4:8 logically and with common sense, you will realise that it can’t be used to prove a flat-earth theory. As to whether the earth is flat or not, I really don’t give a flying fuck….it is what God made it to be. It has no effect on my daily life whether it be round, flat, a cube or a computer program and we really are in the Matrix.

svarg26
          Participant

and there is your error, as you are acting like i give a fuck about what you have to say. fuck off to your space time fabric of gravity fuck fest, where the earth can rotate around uranus for all i give a fuck. no one here cares.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@svarg26

I look at your comments and I look at @thedre ‘s comments and I just have to ask the question: Who are the ones who are hurt and angry here? You can shout and yell at me all day long, I won’t rise to you. If you think that my comment about Matt 4:8 was incorrect then say why. Yelling achieves nothing other than showing me you have no valid answer to my comment. If that’s the case, fine. But do you know the kind of people who irritate God the most? Not those who don’t know….but those who don’t listen. I am well versed in the scriptures and have an in-depth knowledge….but if someone says something to me which makes sense then I stop and examine. Who knows, it could even lead to me realising I have made a mistake and that the person is trying to correct me. But if that person just yells and hurls abuse then he’s not having an effect at all. The comment I made had nothing to do with whether the earth was flat or not; I just showed that Matthew 4:8 doesn’t prove it one way or another.

svarg26
          Participant

i didn’t even read your latest comment. cheers for wasting your time. @thedre and myself were having a nice chat and you dropped in to vomit shit. you seem fucking mad that we don’t give a fuck what you have to say. that makes me quite fucking happy, bro.

thedre
          Participant

What are you still doing here??? Have you not got the picture yet, that people who join best gore for one reason, and one reason only, and that is to purposefully **TRY** TYo antagonize others, bringing nothing to the table but bullshit/Trouble Making, are NOT Welcome here???? What Will It Take??? Geez-Man Grow Some Balls Lucyfer, and start speaking the truth with your very own observations, and teated calculations instead of continuing to **Regurgitate** NASA And Jew-Run Establishment “”Fubar””

Then,,& Just Like That,,, YOUR ANGER, & FURIOUSNESS Will Leave You, As You Will Be (happy, hapPY, HAPPY!) Like Me 🙂

svarg26
      Participant

@thedre the globe earthers are fucking mad, bro. as mad as a hatter, bro.

thedre
        Participant

@svarg26

I Agree with you brother, & wholeheartedly so. And you are 100% correct and truthful (as always) when youAngry-Bunch! And when you say that the Globe-Believers Are Such Furiously/Angered Bunch I Think you will agree with me when i say that it is “Only” Because they are affected by the True-Saying That **The Truth Hurts, & Hurts Bad** 🙂

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre it’s almost like they think that we should go to a black mass to understand the bible. they are fucking mad as hell. it changes names and thinks we don’t notice it spinning the same retarded shit. classic reprobate behavior right there.

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26
          Again,,, i agree with you 100% as ever since you taught me this new word reprobate,,, i have never found a word that describes their Angry,,, Evil,,, Selfish,,, and lying ways so, so incredibly well. 🙂

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre i can’t be fucked reading anymore shit from the reprobate demon spawn. fuck knows what gibberish it posted and who fucking cares. one thing i am certain of though. it’s mad as mother fucking hell, bro. because no one is listening to it.lmfao.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.