Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Boys Goatse Wannabe

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Goatse Wannabe

tas tiger
      Participant

Bloody hell, hell, hell, hell….. I can hear an echo!

alicatt
      Participant

Dammmn! That’s one big asshole!

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

This is why they banned Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. πŸ™

tas tiger
        Participant

This guy looks like a puppet, you could stick your arm up there and use him as a hand puppet, lol. πŸ˜†

Brandi
          Participant

BAHAHAHAHA. Tas that made my day.

Acneska
      Participant

Loose Asshole

Brandi
        Participant

:O I keep thinking I have seen it all, and then I see something like this and it makes me question life all over again!! Lol

Clarity
          Participant

Pretty much this. What the fuck.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I know right. We just sit here thinking about it when people are actually out there making it happen. There is so much more to life, like this guy, who really knows how to broaden his horizons.

Brandi
          Participant

Eewwwwe haha.. I think he has opened his mind ul to new things in life. πŸ˜‰

tas tiger
        Participant

How can this guy be happy with himself? I mean the bottom guy (lol, bottom) He wouldn’t be able to shit properly? Looking at his gaping arse-hole it looks like something is missing, like teeth maybe? I thought I’ve seen it all, but then I see this and there must be even worse ‘goatses’ out there!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

This is so fucking disturbing!!

How, why – what the fuck …

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Heilige Scheisse, wielange presst man da, bis es so ausieht πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Hey your my little suicidal bitch. Where are you streaming .

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

That will probably not be public.
          Invitation only

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

You know, after seeing this shit, I am never gonna shake a strangers hand ever again. Can you imagine? Some guy walking down the street with this in his pants. You just never know. Hey, @Brandi . What if this was a cute guy and you were single and decided to go out with him? I’ll stop the story here and let @Brandi yell at me now πŸ˜‰

Brandi
        Participant

Haha. Well, honestly, i probably wouldn’t even know what to do if I met this guy.. I wouldn’t want to mean…. but I don’t see another option lol. Hand sanitizer would be a must for every room though.. I have a phobia of door knobs.. they are so nasty! And btw @theluvmuscle. You do realize you mentioned a different brandi.. she going to get a notification and be like “WTF”

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Bwaahahaha, that’s funny..I did a few of those to some poor guy named Pete.

Brandi
          Participant

Haha she is going to get dragged into this, very, um ‘unique’, forum here when she reads her notifications haha. Bless her soul. I apologize in advance.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@Brandi Wall It just says Brandi under your pic when you post. But, I got it now. Poor girl, Brandi, sorry you had to see this if it isn’t something up your alley…

Brandi
          Participant

You did it again dude!! hahaha.
          It’s @brand-wall..
          My user am is all kinds of fucked up.. first of all I didn’t even realize it was missing the “i” at the end of brandI.. and also “Wall” is my exs last name.. but it doesn’t let you change it.. FML.

alicatt
        Participant

Seriously I don’t think you would be seeing him walking anywhere too easily… never mind the street. I think you are fairly safe in that regard, even if he could walk it sure as hell would be quite a strange gait.
        I know what you mean though, after seeing some of the things people do to themselves I don’t think i shall be shaking any human part anymore…lōl

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Ps. I’ve never said EEEEEW! in my life. So here goes, a first for me…EEEEWW! I think I’m still a man. I think.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I never knew this existed. I wish I still didn’t.

That is one angry anus.
      Another good band name!

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

@illegalsmile55 There seems to be a plethora of good band names that come up here.

Brandi
          Participant

“Hang me by my toenails”
          “Metal Rod”
          “Freefall”
          “In home abortion”
          “Found in the Forest”
          “Two Thias, four flip flopps”
          And my favorite.
          “Feed me my figures”
          Hahaha okay the first one was random. But the others are BG inspired.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I can get you and illegal in to see Anal Fistula. They are opening for Holey Father.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@aegrescit medendo

You know the sitar player for Anal Fistula? She was in a band called ‘Fizzy Cervix”. They did a lot Pat Benatar covers.

I will require fine dining after the show.

Brandi
          Participant

Ive never heard of any og those people you guys are talking about.. but i will go, but i agree with Illegal. Food must be served. Or we will get bitchy. Plus i only have like $3 and Emberlynn (my daighter) will need a happy meal. πŸ™‚ also. I hope your car is big enough for a car seat in the back, and the diaper bag is so heavy. So you have to either carry it or her. One of the two. She might hit you, or charge at you.. when confronting an berlynn. Wave your hands around to look bigger, and repeatedly say “spicy” or “puppy”.. also when she wants something she will walk up to you, hold it up, and say “mommy, behold”

It is my greatest accomplishment getting her say “behold” and holding something up. It’s freaking hilarious in public….

I talk about my kid too much, sorry guys she is my life and she is with me literally 24/7 so my day is feeled with her and her weird little personality.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

She is a multi-instrumentalist, she can really make a bagpipe sing! No slouch on the trombone either.

I have this cozy place in mind where we could eat-out if Brandi can sneak me in round back?
          Brandi, umm, I can give you money for a sitter but we’re definitely taking the diaper bag.

Brandi
          Participant

Lol you want me to sneak you around back? Like into the kitchen haha.
          But okay deal.. would you like the diapers fresh. Or not. You know the best prize is a surprise hahaha.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I’m so there!! The skies the limit with me, I can almost smell the Desitin. @aegrescit medendo holding his arms up, pleading with Brandi “behold mommy”, Brandi and I flipping a coin to see who has to change you. I can hardly wait.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Eh-hem, with my legs up “behold Mommy” And I can’t wait to lick the Desitin off the fingers of the lucky winner.Yum!!

Brandi, you bring fresh ones and big box of raisins and I’ll take it from there.

Brandi
          Participant

Tails! Always tailes.. haha so I’m Agrescits mommy, and sister?? So that’s means I made agrescit with my dad?? Oh gosh, sounds like dysfunctional Best Gore fami my shit.. Illegal you can be my mom so that makes agrescit your grandson.. which makes it even more messed up that we are both feeding his sexual fantasies of diapers. πŸ˜† I’m not toooooo sure I’m ready for diapers sexually atleast aegrescit. i mean, I handle them all day long! It’s like.. if you eat cake all day, eventually you will get tired of it..

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I think it’s a little late to get uppity after you already called for tails! And mommy is just part of the diaper fantasy I will still think of you as a sister. Now I guess this means illegal is heads. πŸ˜‰

illegalsmile55
          Participant

No, I am tails…age before beauty!! It’s all I got..

We’ll get you on the fast track to Adult Diapers 101, so don’t worry that purty little head of yours..

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I can’t wait for my turn to pamper you!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Like wise, I’m sure!!

I’m so excited, I have to shave everything, get my nails done, buy some new panties, wait, no need for undies.

I’ll bring the Luvs..

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

No no, my girls are getting Huggies! :*

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Haha, everytime I leave a comment on this thread, I see gnats comment below, it’s like he’s saying it to us..

Brandi
          Participant

Lol Illegal, I’m sure everyone is thinking that. They are going

Face palm*

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

Personally though, it does look much better that he shaved his ass and balls.

Gnat
      Participant

Why?
      Just, why?

alicatt
      Participant

The blisters are really skeezing me out….

Acneska
      Participant

Early Stages

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Oh yeah baby, that’s fucking hot!

I think he told someone to literally fuck him raw.

“You fuck my asshole, me virgin, you wait in line”

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I think that guy works at the Asian Buffet, he uses those hooks to change the trays.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Got to admit, I was wondering what the tools were. There probably isn’t a store that specializes in ‘Goatse Play’.
          Maybe over the interweb…I’m gonna Google it!

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Seems like the kind of thing you could get at Brookstone, maybe with a built in am/fm radio?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Built in espresso machine.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Stop I’m making foam!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Ha! I was thinking frothy, actually. I guess foamy will do.
          Did you have rough night?
          I googled goatee, wtf? I’m in the wrong business. There is anything and everything with a goatee theme! Who’d thought it?

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I think they are cinnanyms either way it’s rich yet airy. Last night wasn’t too bad after I shook these blues.ha. I’m glad you did the research this time, my Google ad recs are making it hard to online shop with nanna.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.