GoingYourOwnWay Precepts

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies GoingYourOwnWay Precepts

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Looking over the Marriage Strike rules – “do not marry, do not cohabitate, do not procreate” – I realized they’re a couple of cards short of a full house. They are the core of MGTOW, but they aren’t enough by themselves. What was missing? The idea of living a self-directed life, rather than one directed by others or by Society.

There’s something that propels the vast majority of people down the Blue Pill Highway, and I think it could be summed up as “the quest for approval.” So much of what we do is motivated by our desire for approval – I’ll make a case that it was Mommy’s approval that got us toilet-trained! We first went to school for Mommy and Daddy’s approval; we worked for good grades for the teachers’ approval; we took our friends’ dares for the sake of their approval; we spent our money on our Honey for her approval … and so ad infinitum.

There’s a strong hunger for approval in each of us. It’s part of being a social being, and we evolved as social beings, from the jungle to the savannahs, to the forests, to the farms and the cities, even here in cyberspace. But the problem is that we can, all too damn easily, let others’ approval – or the possibility they’ll withdraw their approval – get us off track from Our Own Way, pull us away from our own goals, and route us back onto the Blue Route.

Well – John Galt answered that, countered it, with the oath he offered at the end of his famous speech: “I swear – by my life and my love of it – that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”

In mind of that, I’ve added two more items to the Marriage Strike rules, for a total of five … like the Five Precepts of Buddhism, the rules-to-live-by for that religion (kind of like the Judeo-Christian Ten Commandments):

Do not marry.
      Do not cohabitate.
      Do not procreate.
      Rid yourself of gynocentrism.
      Follow your own dreams.

– Beija Flor 2014

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll “So much of what we do is motivated by our desire for approval – I’ll make a case that it was Mommy’s approval that got us toilet-trained!”

I toilet trained my son. Me. Me – a man! It took one day. We had great fun. There was piss everywhere! I waited until he was old enough and able enough to piss in the toilet bowl from the little step I made. He was also able to clamber up, sit down and take a shit and gradually learned to wipe himself properly. It was NOT for approval by myself or his wretched mother. It was so that he didn’t stink of piss and shit and develop a horrible rash and infection around his scrotum and rectum. The cross-contamination of E-coli 147 from arsehole to urinary tract is a simple, short journey and it can damage a kid (and a Kidney) very badly. Try pissing razor blades.

@llyounghitlerll
      – Get fucking real.

@llyounghitlerll
      “We first went to school for Mommy and Daddy’s approval; we worked for good grades for the teachers’ approval”

Horseshit. School and Education are the most important steps a kid makes in his journey away from parents. My son was read to and educated every day of his life before he set foot in a school. He could read, write and cook before he went to school. He loved the company of other kids at school to play with and laugh with. My son’s excellent grades are simply part and parcel of his bright, intelligent nature. Universities and Colleges don’t take anything less than certificated evidence of hard work and excellence (good grades). I think we would all agree it makes for a better class of doctor, pilot or dentist – though perhaps you would rather trust an uneducated, lazy, thick-as-shit drug-addled dindu-nuffin to do your root-canal work, pilot your plane or operate on your spine?

As for quoting Ayn Rand…? Ayn Rand used society and all it offered her. The hard work of the masses who toiled, the trains they made, the roads they built, the cities they created, the water and sewerage systems they dug, progress in Medicine, The Arts, Literature, Cinema, Food… but she didn’t like the fact that in order for those things to exist… there had to be a working class. Her “John Galt” could only make that speech from the privileged position his creator enjoyed… a platform built by the people who do most of the working and living and dying with little in the way of choice except the flavour of their potato chips or their sangwidge filling. And that Galt speech just reeks of… horseshit. Three flavours of horseshit. Shit, shit and shit.

I completely agree that people should try to follow their dreams but must also follow these rules.

Don’t let other people try to rule your head with rules someone on an Internet Forum has made up.
      Marry if you want to.
      Do procreate, love your kid(s) and devote your life and love to bringing them up well.
      Do co-habit but be prepared to ditch a wretched partner.
      Find the best way forward.
      Try to follow your dreams.

PS. Avoid anal sex, the turd-chamber is full of shit-toxins, chronic bacteria and suppurating vileness.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@lord-wankdust “Don’t let other people try to rule your head with rules someone on an Internet Forum has made up.
        Marry if you want to.
        Do procreate, love your kid(s) and devote your life and love to bringing them up well.
        Do co-habit but be prepared to ditch a wretched partner.
        Find the best way forward.
        Try to follow your dreams.”

Excellent, logical advice from a genuine legend. I’ll drink to all of that.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Thanks for proving our position. MGTOW ARE THE ANTI- HERO of society. Remember …..gynocentry sees you and your son as utilities.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll “Thanks for proving our position. MGTOW ARE THE ANTI- HERO of society. Remember …..gynocentry sees you and your son as utilities.”

I haven’t proved your position (or “our” position… are you the spokesman of some group or something?).

What I did do was explain why it is important to teach your kid to use a toilet. For good health and hygiene – not to seek approval from gynocetricity or whatever you claim not shitting yourself is all about… Maybe you are right now reverting to shitting your own pants and wetting your bed just to show you don’t “seek approval” from women. Good for you stinky pants and stinky mattress…

I presume you deliberately didn’t do well at school in order to not gain approval from your parents and teachers… I must presume this is part of a grand plan you have to… whatever… don’t tell me… you deliberately refused to learn to write just to get one over on Gynocentricity. Well done!

Gynocentricity doesn’t even see my son or me. It doesn’t have eyes and you couldn’t tell me where it is or what it looks like. Maybe it haunts your dreams.

The light that curves over everything isn’t bothered in the slightest by you. And the winds that blow across the face of this planet don’t even notice you exist.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Stfu dude. Do you really think I’ll take the time to explain anything to you? You seem to think I’m just making stuff up right here and now. M I been doing this a lot longer than you could imagine. You are speaking on subjects, uninformed or deliberately stuck in the denial/bargaining phase. Cognitive dissonance is why you are triggered to my post, which was for MGTOW, not you anyway. Foh.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll “Stfu dude. Do you really think I’ll take the time to explain anything to you? Cognitive dissonance is why you are triggered to my post…”

Well Ipresume you posted this thread to open up some kind of discourse with the good people of BG. Otherwise you would simply type it up, print it out and hang it above your bed and lie in your shitty pants and wet mattress. So I wont Shut The Fuck Up. I have carefully explained why toilet training and hard exam work are not Gynocentric and all you can do is swear and be rude at the kind person who is pointing this out to you. Grow up little boy.

Cognitive Dissonance is not why I responded to your horseshit. You mentioned children being toilet trained as an example of Gynocentrism and which children do in order to seek some mythical Gynocentric approval. That is simply horseshit and ill-thought-through horseshit at that. Toilet Training is for Health and Hygiene purposes. We never find piles of fossilised human faeces (copralites) in habitation settings on archaeological digs… for very, very good reasons. Learning… it isn’t the same thing as Gynocentrism. Do you @llyounghitlerll really shit your own pants and wet your bed in order to challenge Gynocentrism? Maybe you do… way to go Dude!

You mentioned young people trying to do well at school simply as an example of Gynocentrism through trying to “please teacher” – and gain approval from teacher. You are suggesting that is an example of Gynocentrism. That would be making the pathetic supposition that all teachers are women and that teachers teach children in order to gain their approval. And you are suggesting that all children who do well in school are doing so to gain the approval of a teacher (who they’ll never see again in their life after they sit the exam…)? Seven tons of ill-thought out pathetic horseshit. As a teacher of 30 years standing… you are pathetic. I seek approval from no pupil. They can work or not work, I encourage, motivate and push. Pupils rise and fall according to their merit and ability. Exam results are marked by unconnected teachers (male and female) across Scotland, marked blind and remote from the pupils concerned. The SQA see to that and the system does not change. A pupil’s success or failure is no personal vindication of myself (or any of their teachers) but a recognition of their exam and classwork abilities. There are some aspects of exam-based systems which I object to, but I have that in common with most teachers (eg. strict time limits on exam subjects which require a great deal of writing).

I have no woman in my life, no vagina to worship or lips to kiss. There is no scent of female in my bed. I wish that it were not so, for a man and a woman can make some fine life and music together when they have a good relationship. I would not welcome any woman to simply march into my life – it would not happen. I live my life on my terms and shall continue to raise my son in a manner which will protect him from the worst ravages of poorly weighted relationships. I shall continue to point out the hypocracy of the current nu-feminist pish.
          However, I wont treat your words with any weight or seriousness when you try to tell me that my son was toilet-trained by myself for Gynocentric Purposes (whatever they are) and that his exam grades are as a result of Gynocentrism. Especially when most of his teachers are male.

Please think through your sub-adolescent gibberish before you post in future.

Your world is viewed through the Brown-Lensed Spectacles of your own Cognitive Dissonance. You should wipe your turds off your glasses sometime, wiping the brown stuff off wouldn’t be an act of Gynocentrism. It is just that you might just be able to see a little clearer.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Most teachers are women. Come on. And I’m not a boy. MGTOW men are the ultimate individual and the only ones who dare to criticize our female centered world. We help boys and men yet you deflect with excuses. You aren’t the first blue pill man with children to get upset with our teachings. Men with daughters especially get angry. Oh btw, going your own way in the title was the clue, that this is about MGTOW and not a debate to change my mind

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll “We help boys and men yet you deflect with excuses.” Who exactly is the “we” you refer to? And what exactly does that “help” comprise of? Explain what the “help” is, which you (personally and as part of this mythical group you allude to) deliver to boys and men. What exactly is that help. Does it comprise of four letter S T F and U? I did not deflect with any excuses, toilet training is for health and hygiene. Merit for excellent work in school means we all can get better quality doctors, pilots and surgeons rather than din-du-nuffins fucking everything up. You only have to look on here to see din-du-nuffins attempting decapitations with broken plates and shit… once a certain level of incompetence is reached it just gets embarrassing.

@llyounghitlerll
          says “Most teachers are women. Come on. And I’m not a boy.” You behave like a little spoiled boy who has tantrums when someone points out that shitting his own pants wont cure Gynocentrism… and even if you did cure Gynocentrism… you would still have shitty pants and sopping wet-urine-soaked mattress.
          Yes. Lots of teachers are women. So what? It is about 50:50 in my school. I, like many people, parents, pupils and senior management think schools work best when they have a good gender mix in staffing. Or does your @llyounghitlerll expertise disagree? On what precise areas? Are you suggesting that women cannot be teachers? Or that they are better at teaching than men? Or worse at teaching than men? Your blandly-hinted-at, broad, sweeping generalisations are vague, hopeless and based on nothing. In what subject areas and at what stage(s) in the curriculum are you referring? The stats in my school stand up to any in Scotland. But the world is waiting happily to be corrected through your @llyounghitlerll expert knowledge, research and experience. Which seems to comprise of four letters – not a Degree plus P G C E (Post-Graduate Certificate in Education) but merely the four letters S T F U.

So do you really think that a brilliant young Maths teachers who has transformed a department is hampered in their work because of their gender? Or that fantastic Technical Teacher is unable to handle tools properly because of their gender? The exam results say otherwise. Where in pressing the start button on a Pillar Drill or handling a Bradawl does gender play a role? When Hugh MacDiarmid paid great tribute to Violet Jacob he was referring to the merit of her published work, her standing among her fellow writers and her encouragement of a Scottish Literary Renaissance when few others were interested. Do you have a problem in recognising merit? You know… actual achievement? Or are you too busy encouraging little boys to shit their pants to prove whatever point it is you imagine you are making (and we’ve still all to hear what that point is).

What exactly is the problem you are referring to with some women being teachers? What is this toilet training problem you have? Do you really think little boys should be encouraged to shit their pants to challenge the Gynocentric Nu-Feminazis? You think little boys should be encouraged to fail in school to teach women a lesson and thus learn to “not seek approval”? You @llyounghitlerll can let the stinky-pants, din-learnuffin do your root canal treatment, fly your plane and operate on your spine. Such bizarre motives have to be part of a 5th Column reverse-psychology, undercover-feminazi false-flag subterfuge. You simply cannot be for real.

No-one is forcing you to get married, co-habit, procreate or destroy your dreams. No-one ever has. You have always had that freedom. Unless you know different…

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@lord-wankdust
        No my Lord.

“Do co-habit, marry them if you want, have kids but be prepared to ditch a wretched partner…”

With all duo respect.. fuck that! The rules are unfair and you will pay a terrible price for such mistake. Even considering that not all women are shitty… our laws incentivize them to be… When false reports are not penalized, when they have bias courts that favors them in all family related issues and beyond… Co-habitating now equals marriage. Gynocentrism is having every few minutes government adds on tv saying men are violent monsters and during the movies free rein to slap a guys face and kick him in the balls. You are happy with your son because you cared for him and I’m sure you had endured a lot to do so… now move out and see what they do with child support money?! Ain’t anal sex comes with terrible consequences?? Marriage as well.. and if you don’t fuck them in the ass… the neighbors will. Marriage sucks!

lady-lexis
          Participant

@masterplan ALL of this is of no consequence if you are prepared to ditch the wretched partner at the first sign of her using her ‘privilege’ against you.

Marriage can be wonderful. I am still ‘newlywed’ but I have co-habited for years with my husband. It does not equal marriage in law in this country, which is why we chose to actually get married. You had a bad relationship and I’m sorry for anyone having experienced that. I have a great relationship with my husband and marriage is right for us.

Marriage is not the problem, people are.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Dear @lady-lexis,

People… men or women are loaded with flaws. Laws are suppose to guarantee our right… when they are unfair it is of HUGE CONSEQUENCES and as I pointed in a minimum scale THEY ARE. Every country have different laws… how much they benefit women may vary but ALL in the WEST are eager to push further. I respect your personal testimony but I’m not only talking about my cunt ex, I lived in different countries and I’m reporting MOST women I know. Like when cops abuse power when the system protects them, women do just the same. My main concern is father’s rights, one sided domestic violence, reproductive rights… I hope you won’t be corrupted with the many rights you ‘earned’ but nothing comes close to when a child is involved in the game.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@masterplan The thing that confuses me is, if you and all these other MGTOW guys have SO MUCH experience of all these terrible women and their tricks but you sort of accept that there might be nice women out there, why wouldn’t you consider yourself a flippin’ expert at spotting the bad ones straight off? Shouldn’t that give you some sort of assurance that you could build a relationship if you know the signs to look for?

I knew most of the guys I dated were pricks within the first few encounters; the guys who were cheating on their partners, the ones who were only after sex, the one who wanted to pay for it, the one who desperately wanted a girlfriend but had a pathological hatred of women (probably an Incel!), the one with a daughter my age sleeping in the room next door while we were in flagrante delicto! And I only ‘dated’ for 2 years before I met my husband!

It’s very hard for people to hide their inner horrible nature for a long time, those who can manage it for years are an anomaly imo. Use a bit of common sense and judgement when it comes to people and you’ll be fine.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@lady-lexis

I wish it was easy as that. As i pointed it is not only related with the relationships we were in, but you brought some great points there. One should take in account their mother’s behavior, sisters, friends, your girlfriends friends, co-workers, etc. The best analogy I can come up with is that women wear a lot of make-up for a relationship wile boys don’t, and after marriage… fuck diet, sex, respect… but marriage can easily be dissolved (and the house is the only thing at risk), it’s a child that really makes the difference and a simple drunken date can get you hostage for 18 years or more. Even a pregnancy resulted of a bj can get you fucked… girlfriends that pretend they are on pills, a broken condom that she refuses to abort or lying about her period. Most times you believe you have the perfect girlfriend but once you grant them the power to shit with your life, many will at some point, people change.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@masterplan I dont know what “duo respect” is. Is it when you like Pet Shop Boys or Sonny and Cher? That kind of duo?

@masterplan
          says “You are happy with your son because you cared for him and I’m sure you had endured a lot to do so… now move out and see what they do with child support money?”

No you twat. I am happy with my son…because he is my son. I love him. Yes I cared for him, brought him up and endured a lot.

“Now move out?” you say @masterplan? Why would I move out of my own home you twat? You and @llyounghitlerll make some sweeping assumptions about people and this shows an amazing shallowness and immaturity. I don’t know how you put such sweeping prejudices and character flaws right – but you both should try.

The bitch was “moved out” about 2 years ago and I’ve never asked for child support nor needed any. I manage perfectly well on my own income. My son goes and sees his Mum when he wants to (not very often). Mobile phones are great things. My son is of age when he can make his own choices and he chooses to stay with me and that is that. I never married his wretched mother so I have no worries on that score.
          I did take her to court to gain my Parental Rights. Her objections collapsed into a quaking puddle of snot and tears when I pointed out I had bathed, dressed, fed, laundered, cooked every meal, taught him to read, swim, ride a bike, fish, drive a boat, ride a motor go-kart and mountain climb. That I had lived with him since he was born and that no judge in the land could deny me a fundamental Human Right. Rights cannot be taken away. They are non-negotiable. The wretched bitch tried to play a Power Game because the form required her signature and she withheld it for no good reason. Parental Rights aren’t even removed from criminals in jail. But at the time my son was born… the Natural Father of a child was not automatically accorded Parental Rights. This was changed in 2006. But not retrospectively. So I went my own way and took the wretched cow to court and it cost me £12 to do it. She folded like a wet rag – out of court and signed the forms. It was a Power Thing. I de-powered her. I also got my money back! Scottish Courts are like that. Everything by the book. My son decided to stay with me. She was booted off to her wretched life and I don’t want or need any money from her.

I did it all by going my own way. I don’t need @masterplan or @llyounghitlerll to tell me how brilliant a man I am for going my own way, challenging a bitch through The Law, winning and sorting things out in my life on my own terms. My son also knows… he learned from the best.
          My experience did not make the world a bitter, nasty or wretched place. I did not and will never enter that game with the wretched bitch. They win that way. My life is sweet and cherished.
          “Eternal is the warrior who finds beauty in his wounds” Yushio Mishima

Of course people should co-habit if they wish.
          People should marry too… if they feel that way.
          People should procreate too… if they feel secure enough in the relationship. Children are beautiful and add an eternal and metaphysical depth to Life which the whiners just wont ever get.
          People should always try to find the best way forward and try to follow their dreams.

“Main travelled roads behind me and a white bird in the sky
          A secret time to show me where the ocean comes to die
          I arose and left you sleeping in your silent room
          Eternal is the warrior who finds beauty in his wounds”

Maybe you @masterplan or @llyounghitlerll cannot imagine a dad who will NOT back down to a wretched bitch and still come out the other end laughing, smiling, loving and at ease with his own world. I don’t have space on my shoulders or in my heart to carry either her bitterness or anyone else’s. Rise above the wretched fuckers (men and women) and recognise them for what they are. Move on. Don’t carry the weight of their wretchedness.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

He don’t have English writing mastered. If your views weren’t narrow minded, you would be able to improvise with people’s un-mastered writing skills. He means DUE respect! I knew instantly what he meant. Ffs the idiots on these boards, is astonishing.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@lord-wankdust

Mr.Wankdust

My English is a clear limitation in interacting with you… I like your humor, but I didn’t get the point until YH explained to me… not very nice for a teacher.

“now move out and see what ‘they’ do with child support money?!”
          Assuming you don’t have a harem… when I said ‘they’ I implied most other cases where the man leaves HIS home… and none of this beautiful story would ever happen. Even in jail you retain your father rights… but false threat claims are commonplace and can shit on your ‘privileges’.

Last, Twat sounds very fitting to offend someone defending women… since that is not the case,I can only assume you want no more words from me.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@masterplan you wrote “now move out and see what ‘they’ do with child support money?!” Assuming you don’t have a harem… when I said ‘they’ I implied most other cases where the man leaves HIS home… and none of this beautiful story would ever happen. Even in jail you retain your father rights… but false threat claims are commonplace and can shit on your ‘privileges’.

BWAAAAAH!

I haven’t a clue what that gibberish is intended to mean, certainly in my context or in anyone elses. What kind of fucker owns a harem in Rural Southern Scotland? Get real! “False threat claims”… what the fuck are they? Especially in the Gynocentric context of toilet training and working hard at school? No-one has shat on my ‘privileges’ (sic) simply because I don’t have any. And I don’t let anyone shit on anything of mine.

Please wait behind after school, correct your spelling, punctuation, grammar and CLARIFY! Also please remove the transferred epithets as they jar the reader and make for poor comprehension of an already difficult read. The only problem is that once you remove all the spelling, grammar, punctuation and lack of clarity there isn’t actually anything left.
          Two de-merits and extra Scottish Poetry homework. Now sit at the back of the class. I don’t want to hear from you again this thread. Get over your fear of vagina and learn to relax a little.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@lord-wankdust

False threat claims… No need for body marks as evidence and in Brazil, Spain or UK they would suffice… but a beating from a ‘friend’ can do a better job. I’m not addressing YH’s claims… you can see I disagree with him earlier in this post. I’m addressed mostly your Commandments/rules, a silly move since they self repudiate from rule number one. And think what you like, POETRY IS FOR GIRLS so I’m not doing that! 😛

Ps: You are a fucking hero, it is not because you manage that every man should go thru that shit. The laws ain’t equally fair.
          f

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m glad you didn’t come here looking for approval YH.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Why do you care?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I don’t really like seeing people chewed to pieces… even in the main posts, but the examples you brought were very unfortunate ones… And I remember you saying bad shit about Ayn Rand in the past. I really hate that bitch!
          Here is a BEIJA FLOR
          g

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

One has to do is click the link I provided, to read further in the subject. But mr wankhimself was too distracted to click and inform himself before reacting emotionally. Mark as well as polluted and myself have laid out quite well, the reasoning and science behind MGTOW. It is only growning and fast. A lot of conflating and misapprehension in the above comments and we can never address any issues when we do not acknowledge one exists first.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll

I didn’t need to click a link to follow what MGTOW means or in order to comprehend the context of the precepts you have so cleverly cut and pasted and tried to imbue with your own genius and thoughtful additions. I’ve followed MGTOW for many years and the Men’s Movement waaay before that.
        Probably before you were born.
        I wasn’t responding emotionally to your MGTOW links… I was responding to your horseshit assertion that toilet training and working hard at school are Gynocentric pursuits and calling horseshit on your vacuous and laughable assertions.
        I still do.
        Admit your assertions about toilet training and working hard at school are horseshit and move on.

Otherwise you simply look like a stupid immature adolescent dickhead. You are also in mortal danger of smearing MGTOW with the turds from your own arse and calling it Gold.
        Don’t through the baby out with the bathwater or cut off your nose to spite your face, you just end up with a baby down a drain and no nose and that is just plain stupid.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Hey douchebag. I’m not a kid. I’m over 40 and been actual MGTOW before you knew it existed. I’m not talking about your self perception either. Men like barbarosaaa, spetznaz, TFM, stardusk and similar MGTOW pioneers are my teachers. Your schools pump boys with serotonin uptake inhibitors for acting like boys! Do you fucking address this huh punk? Here our schools use gender quotas and discriminate against males. Do you address this punk? I personally am responsible for many man and boys deciding against suicide. Do you address the ratio that boys commit suicide compared to girls? Punk. You pushy groveling no dignity having punk. You excuse all abuse perpetuated on males and think I’m going to agree with you? You’re an enemy to MGTOW and frankly all men. I don’t need some government accreditation to teach female centered study, unlike you. You don’t agree with me right here……but I have thousands of males and few females who do, on my other social media. My MGTOW Twitter is 5 years old and you think you have me mastered? Lol you little bitch. I hope the dindu you fear so much, bring their wrath on you and no MGTOW will rescue you. Or your dumb ass cohabitant.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll “I’m not a kid. I’m over 40 and been actual MGTOW before you knew it existed. I’m not talking about your self perception either. Internet Forum names like barbarosaaa, spetznaz, TFM, stardusk and similar MGTOW pioneers are my teachers.” Congratulations. Is your mattress wet this morning because of your stance against Gynocentrism? You have still NOT responded to my challenge to your facile assertions in the opening of this thread.

@llyounghitlerll
          “Your schools pump boys with serotonin uptake inhibitors for acting like boys! Do you fucking address this huh punk?” No I don’t because the school I work in doesn’t pump anybody with any drug or substance. You have just made it up. Liar @llyounghitlerll

@llyounghitlerll
          “Here our schools use gender quotas and discriminate against males. Do you address this punk?” No I don’t because here where I live if you live in the catchment area for a school you can attend. Whether you have a vagina or a penis. You can even attend if you wet the bed, pee your pants and don’t work hard (though people will notice the smell – be warned!). It’s not Gynocentrism… its is just the smell of piss and shit people notice and the fact you cannot write because of your stance against Gynocentrism.

@llyounghitlerll
          “I personally am responsible for many man and boys deciding against suicide. Do you address the ratio that boys commit suicide compared to girls? Punk. You pushy groveling no dignity having punk. You excuse all abuse perpetuated on males and think I’m going to agree with you? You’re an enemy to MGTOW and frankly all men.” I don’t believe you and no I dont. I took my abuser to Court and she crumbled like a wet rag in an acid hurricane.

@llyounghitlerll
          “I don’t need some government accreditation to teach female centered study, unlike you.” I don’t teach that subject (no school in Scotland does) and you WILL need accreditation to teach whatever it is you are a visiting professor in. I am sure the US campuses welcome you with confetti-sprinkled donkeys.

@llyounghitlerll
          “You don’t agree with me right here……but I have thousands of males and few females who do, on my other social media. My MGTOW Twitter is 5 years old and you think you have me mastered? Lol you little bitch. I hope the dindu you fear so much, bring their wrath on you and no MGTOW will rescue you. Or your dumb ass cohabitant.” Brilliant. Perfect. Thank you. I don’t have a co-habitant. I am a man living without a woman, bringing up his son and going his own way. I am glad you have a Twitter that is 5 years old. My son is nearly 17 years old. I suppose to you that is almost the same thing. I am glad you have lots of males and females on Social Media who approve of you and agree with you. You started this thread warning about trying to seek approval and pointing out that toilet training and working hard at school were Gynocentric. I challenged this and you are now telling me that you seek approval from Men and Women on Social Media and this somehow validates your assertions about toilet training and hard work. What a Social Media loser. And a stupid little boy. Will you NOW shit your pants on Twitter and Facebook and get the Social Media approval to show me how Anti-Gynocentric that is? Go on – you know you want to. (sniffs the air) Oh I think you already have – and very publicly too.

@llyounghitlerll
          Now go home, change your pants little boy and work harder at your lessons. Especially those you are teaching to others.

lady-lexis
          Participant

2f5ae2

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Bitch gtfo with your sorry attempts you be cleaver and witty. No MGTOW is pushing for any rights you ignorant Thot. How’s it feel to only get attention because you have a vagina? I know I know, you get it because you are smart, witty, and funny.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll I don’t hear you anymore, Shit-the-Bed. I will not engage you anymore so let these be my last words directed at you. You are a very little person. You cry like a child and throw your toys out of the pram when you can’t copy & paste your way out of an argument. YOU are at the centre of your own universe, not any philosophy or ideology and you use MGTOW as an excuse for own your smallness and lack of original thought.

Your words take no toll on me because you are a master purveyor of nonsense, sir. Good day to you.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Ok I will let you have the last word.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Dumb fuck. Approval and agreement are not the same. Also, what the duck are you talking about with the toilet you ignorant bitch? You seem feminine in the way you conflate my words. Do you address the actual positions, or do you misinterpret like ladies and play dumb all the time? You mock gunocentrism and make suffering like it’s nothing. You little bitch. It’s no wonder the dindu and immigrants are over running you. You have no dignity.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

YH, the most beautiful thing about the forum you indicated is the lack of offenses. Could you please stop offending people??? I know I pointed it is fun sometimes, and it is also legal, but it doesn’t look nice when responding, it only shows you are indeed affected by their words.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I do not care. Respect is earned. the offended, use me as a object of ridicule and you overlook that as well. Please, I been through this time and time again. I post things and people take offense-and start insulting and using manipulative tactics to deflect and make excuses. Fuck em. They aren’t my pals. STOP WHITE KNIGHTING MS. ffs

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

YH, GTFO and STFU are the silliest things you can say around here. I think I addressed his offenses and it’s not the first time I criticized his attitude. He has a temperament issue (like most ladies do) but mostly he uses humor and he is a warrior with the pen like no one else here. It is a lost battle for anyone engaging on him. I said it many times, I’m his number one fan… but I don’t like when he crush people like that. As for you YH I don’t really like how you put yourself on a pedestal but since you do… don’t come down from it for any silly thing… and please post links to confirm your claims. Serotonin inhibitors? Anti-depressants in schools??

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I can back up all my claims. It’s all based on empirical data. The good thing for you is, that you are opine minded and willing to challenge your core beliefs without getting defensive and shutting discourse off. You ask for explanations and evidence instead of flat out denying. I think you noticed, that will engage you and that’s because I respect you. You don’t demand anything. You don’t deflect. You are looking at things based off justification compared to most people basing things off rationalization and there is a difference. Just keep watching what I post and look carefully because I usually do add links and data on my POSTS not usually my comments. I do copy lessons and post with links but people don’t want to believe others agree with me. And many do. Boys are in fact being prescribed medication to make them malleable and sit still in school at astonishing ratios to females. All one has to do is look it up and do research. But watch out for feminist manipulative studies and seek actual independent sources not funded from government or institutions with agendas for female bias. I’ll be posting some stats soon with data.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.