Goodbye!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Leaving bestgore.com
      Too much racist comments and shit. I can’t stand it. Been on this site for 3 years now and i think i should leave for good. This website is terminal cancer now. Too much new dickheads with boring ass jokes.
      I have been on this site long enough to see that the new kids on this site are complete garbage and don’t know wtf they saying and shit. for example. @badfairy @2020future and @raceblakhart.

Maybe i will return.
      Once this website is cancer free and shows concern for the poor fucking victims in the video.

Au revoir
      ~Zombified678~
      a.k.a
      Alien motherfucking weed

From planet Weel.

P.S
      i know i’ve done these things too but i was just making a lame ass joke.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

good bye

i hope you find something meaningful in your life

perhaps move to russia.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

If you thought it was bad then, can’t wait to hear what you think about it now.

Jack
        Participant

He’s still here. I saw him comment just yesterday. After spending three years here, too many racist comments shouldn’t really be any revelation to anyone. Also I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him making racist comments too.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

?

Jack
        Participant

!

rayf
      Participant

People that leave…leave….no note….no nutthin…they just go.
      People that need gay ass drama start threads and make announcements about it…like a jumper that don’t jump…well I’m not gunna talk you out of it fuck’n jump.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I’m thinking he must’ve really missed all the racist comments and shit, cuz, he’s back.

It IS addicting…especially the shit. 😛

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?! *clears throat* I will now be taking a leave of absence, for how long, I know not. Stay tuned.

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

Exactly, but we should make an exception for @trooper72 , he announced he was quitting BG and that was final. Hasn’t been back since (7+ years ago)

漠北刀郎
      Participant

The main members of bestgore.com are extremists. You need to have your own life and understanding.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.