Google Would Hire Her In an Instant

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Google Would Hire Her In an Instant

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Google Would Hire Her In an Instant

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

This is fucking priceless! 😀

Fuck that bitch!

Vincit.I have asked questions of people here via public message but none have responded.Do i have to friend them first? Am i doing it wrongly?

I have asked at general contact point for site but noone has answered.

Thanks

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@hopingfornemesis

^ You should tag them, just like I have done to you above. That way they get a notification and will see it sooner hopefully. Always check their page because their name on screen might be different than the one they registered with. For example you typed Vincit to address Mark. Even typing Vincit Omnia Veritas wouldn’t work because that’s not the name he’s registered under. To call Mark you would have to tag him as @happy which is his username. Now I’ve tagged him in this post he will probably come and take a look and may have some advice for you 🙂

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Oh My, ‘Smart’; Unbelievable! Guess there are people out thhere that really Are That STUPID!! ???? WoW

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

i play chess online not as much as i did 5/6 years back my rating hovers between 2300-2400. im not far behind judit polgar shes considered the greatest female chess player in history, but when judit is compared to the very highest male chess players she is leagues behind. i reckon if i was a full time chess professional i could get level par with polgar.

Nabuku
        Participant

Judith is std. 2675, rapid 2646, blitz 2736. I don’t know if your elo is in std or blitz, but i think you are far behind. That 300 elo difference is too much imo.
        The only way of knowing is going full time chess player, but guessing with just 1 number (elo in this case) is not going to help you.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@haydolf_hittler I reckon/believe you most definitely could; be at par level with polgar! 🙂 🙂 ♥♥

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Ha! My husband’s sister would get along well with her.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I remember a girl saying she was going to eat a 30kg burguer + another 30kg burguer, so she was going to eat 1 meter of burguer.

Mr Spock
      Participant

Oh come on, it’s just maths. Lots of people are terrible at maths. I’m very good at it though.
      One should be more concerned that she is a sheeple on social media than the fact her maths is terrible.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

This is not a math problem @mrspock. This is retardation. Amazing how nearly 2000 people care to follow her…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.