"Gravity, You Fucking Retard, Gravity!"

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events "Gravity, You Fucking Retard, Gravity!"

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      God is a Liquid
      Participant

Here is Desertphile’s original post with the meme we all love at 5:01.

God is a Liquid
      Participant

Don’t Fear the Reaper, haha I love this guy. (No homo)

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I saw BOC in ’83. Awesome concert. Gravity was in effect that night. 😀

pigsonthewing
          Participant

Saw them in “77”

Great show!

Anonymous
          Inactive

I saw Godzilla when I was 7. Does that count?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Were you 7 years old in ’83?! @dan-a-conda

Anonymous
          Inactive

It was the old Japanese b/w godziller movie. The movie was already old as hell when I saw it.

@illegalsmile55

Gahdamnit Danaconda!… They’re talkin about the Blue Oyster CULT©… They’re not talkin about your fight with Cockzilla at the Blue Oyster CLUB …

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Homo? I think that might be difficult for you, don’t you agree? Hmmm?

thedre
      Participant

GRAVITY DOES NOT, AND HAS NEVER EXISTED, lol,

NOW LOOK AT THIS JOKE ON EXPLAINING GRAVITY, lol, lol. Very Scientific yea??? O.M.G. lol.

JUST LOOK AT HOW IMPRESSED THESE *GLOBERS ARE* WITH THIS “STEWPED EXPLANATION”, lol 😉

thedre
      Participant

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE THIS IS AS IT HAS ALL BEEN PROVEN THAT IT IA “ALL” BUT C.G.I. lol, lol. 😉

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/03/12/why-neil-degrasse-tyson-failed-to-prove-earth-isnt-flat/?utm_term=.3eb88e7b657f

God is a Liquid
      Participant

@thedre, Strong work there Ace! Just a few pointers. Please ‘splain how come when I drop a ball on a high cliff it falls to the ground far below instead of stopping to attach to the cliff side. And even tho it is heading thru air that gets more and more dense, it picks up speed until it reaches terminal velocity. Or if I release that ball somewhere in mid air, it quickly falls to the ground below instead of maybe heading off in another direction. If I let the ball go it falls to the ground. If I throw the ball up in the air it falls to the ground… Or when a flattard jumps up in the air, what is that force that pulls him back to the ground so quickly? Density? Boyancy? Hmmmm. I think the answer might be “Gravity, You Fucking Retard, Gravity!”
      Next explain how if the earf iz flatz an the Sun is close above us, why doesn’t it get bigger as it passes overhead? Oh, and if the seasons are ‘splained by the Sun moving in a smaller or bigger circle above, how cum we don’t see the Sun speed up or slow down to keep the length of day about the same (24 hrs). It must speed up or slow down to make longer or shorter laps above us. Have the answers on Looseythe poosey’s desk by the mornin’.

Doc Undies
        Participant

@God is a liquid
        Please cease and desist using science as an explantion for the observed measurable reality. All answers depend on voodoo boohoo bullshit and delusional WOOing until further notice.

thedre
        Participant

Lucythepoosy A.k.A. @godisaliquid

I AM SO, SO HAPPY LATELY, THAT NOBODY SPEWING UNEDUCATED & REGURGITATED JEWISH LIES, NONSENSICAL-CRAP CAN BRING ME DOWN. AS I AM THINKING OF CHANGING MY NAME TO HAPPY #2 LOL. ALSO,,, I FEEL SO VERY SAD FOR ALL OF YOU ANGRY AND OUTBURSTING, SHEEPLE AS IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED TO THE MAX BY THE EVIL-JEW LIES.

I Have No Time, Or Energy To Argue With you anymore. When I Mentioned That You were Either @Hopingfornemesis ,,, or that you’s two were somehow working together as you came on here for 1 Reason, And One Reason Only, and that was to Attack Me, i was right. But Because i said that it was Nemes, Or A Friend Of Nemes That Were (As I Stated Above) that gave Nemes A way of Showing “Mark”, And (Everybody else for that matter) that “HE” was not the one Directly Attacking Me.

But Instead, he was remaining Silent for the Most Part When That Cunt Lucy Did Nemes,s Dirty Work, in order to make Himself look like he was just **The Innocent Good Little Goy-Boy** Resulting in making himself look like HE Was Not The One That Was Starting Shit, like he has done in the past. But Because People Hate My Guts Because I Believe,,, or sorry,, * Because I Know* is what i meant to say, that our Beautiful Godly Created Dome/Firmament Covered Flat-Earth Is The Ultimate, And 100% Truth* and nothing but.

So Lucythepoosy why don’t you do us all a favor, and fuck-off be gone, and stay gone as you bring nothing to the table regarding the shape, and size of our earth. As i will not be Phished anymore by these trolls, and sheeple that have not put 10 + years of their lives researching the subject at hand 16 hours a day, and 8 days a week, gathering the True-Facts And Entertaining nothing but facts leaving The Theory Globe-Earth Nonsense for the Indoctrinated Space Loving Star-Treck Star-Wars Junkies.

God is a Liquid
          Participant

@thedre, During the time computer systems were introduced for inventory control in businesses, there was a concept often mentioned as ‘GIGO’. Garbage In, Garbage Out. The people you choose to have “educate” yourself don’t have any factual basis on which to base their conclusions. It is all garbage. I will posit that the merit of an idea or concept depends on the validity of the idea itself and not on whether or not you like the person with the idea.

Excellent points @godisaliquid as always but you are being logical and logic has no place amongst both Bible-Bashing Born Again Christians and secular flerfers. They are just isis- headchopper fanatics without the headchopping and child sex slaves.

You gave me some good advice once ,” don’t try and teach a pig to sing, you will only make the pig angry and the pig will still remain unable to sing”. Jesus said “don’t cast pearls before swine” for a reason. He knew dunces don’t get anything even if it is from God.

Don’t even bother discussing it with dre or svarg. It only gives them oxygen here and makes them think they are still relevant.hahah

Jon Smith
      Participant

Gravity is what you call centripetal force nothing more nothing less. The force of gravity remains constant because the time in the day remains constant. Like there are 24h in a day. Once the flat earth decides to spin faster or slower we will experience more or less gravity until then I hope they don’t bust our fuckin air shield like on that spaceballs movie.

Doc Undies
        Participant

@Jon Smith

Nice that you use a ‘sciencey’ term such as centripetal force. Please explain using your centripetal model, why there are regional gravitational variances over massive areas such as mountain ranges? And why it’s less over the equator?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24068-gravity-map-reveals-earths-extremes/

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I thought he was talking about a part of a flower. The middle part. 😛

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

I can tell you’re a BUDding genius. :p

Doc Undies
          Participant

It stems from a misunderstanding of basic high school science.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Now we’re getting to the root of it!

Jon Smith
          Participant

So your gravity isn’t centripetal force? Are you saying gravity or 1g changes when you go up on a mountain? Have you ever taken a scale and weighed your self on top of a mountain only to find you weigh more or less? I didn’t click on the link because the bullshit you are spewing makes sense only to you.

Tell me which mountain this is known to happen, I think next time I buy a stash I am gonna take my drug dealer to this mountain peak to weigh out my bag that way I get more stuff less money. Now if I return only to find out the weight of my bag got lighter because I dropped a couple thousand feet I am gonna hold you personally responsible.

Wait if gravity changes on top of a mountain that would mean the earth slows down or speeds up in that location does that mean the days are shorter or longer on this mountain of bullshit. If I lived on this mountain for ten years and you lived in the valley for ten years how much younger would I be than you? If you talk to somebody on this mountain on a telephone is their speech sped up?

I’ze just fucking around but seriously don’t believe a Leroy is a genius because internets said so. And gravity is directly related to time you can’t change one without affecting the other? If that doesn’t make any sense then you will have to figure it out for yourself.

Doc Undies
          Participant

Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying. If it was centripetal force the would be no gravitational fluctuations. For your information, I’ve mentioned in many comments in BG, that I do indeed live on top of 5,000 ft mountain. I was prepared to have a civil (yet boring) discussion of this topic with you. But like all flat earthers you resort to using puerile insults. Of course scientific evidence makes sense to me and not you. You are deluded that’s why. Not even looking at the evidence presented to you explains everything.

Your little tirade about day length being conflated with gravity is hilarious though. Insulting science will get you nowhere in this modern life. I get it that you didn’t pay attention at school coz you’re one of those rare breed of geniuses that have worked it all out in your lunchtime.
          I suggest that you and your cronies all pack up your modern sciencey things and find a nice cozy cave. Have a nice flat life on your flat earth. Don’t forget the bible.

Jon Smith
          Participant

Im sorry your lost Mr skidmark don’t take the shit out on me. Face it that huge lump of shit in your drawers is gonna weigh the same no matter if you keep wearing them or if you cut them off and throw them away. The earth is spinning its round you are subjected to centripetal force the same amount because the earth spins at a constant rate and we know that because there is always 24 hrs in a day no more no less.

You didn’t hear “science” and the rest of humanity with a reasoning brain already figured that out. There is no need to argue that’s what it is bottom line if you don’t believe it fuckin explain your theory if you can’t do that you can always come by my place and do some gardening.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

…..because there is always 24 hrs in a day…

Depends which kind of day you are talking about. A Sidereal day is 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds but a Solar day is something different. Below is a good read for those with an interest.

https://medium.com/the-philipendium/a-day-is-not-24-hours-c36ee96078c6

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

The following is a post from @Hopingfornemesis who is having trouble accessing BG right now but wanted to make this comment

“Jonsmith,

Gravity depends on mass. The larger the mass the larger the gravity. Gravity will not change on top of a mountain for you or for any item you choose . It is a question of scale or magnitude. You as a human being can’t discriminate but certain instuments over large distances over large areas CAN.

It is part of the way multinationals determine where ores are for mining. They fly over mountains and orebodies and they notice miniscule differences in gravity . They can then determine where metals of certain types may be mined.

Doc is correct , the length of the day would change a lot on a Flat Earth model whereas it does not in a Globe model.

These are basic issues that could be determined by a person of average intelligence within a month of serious investigation using textbooks as well as youtube. We are not dealing with esoteric knowledge but basic physics etc.

It should not take ten years of investigations to arrive at an opinion . I am not saying you are such a person but there are many Flat Earthers which will not take on new info into their thinking. To this day ,I have not come across any info that changes the totality of evidence for a globular earth.

Also a serious student of the world does not get angry but takes on what they hear and then rebuts the argument if they can.

I look forward to speaking with you again.

All errors above are solely mine and not LTL’s and he has posted verbatim what I have written on my behalf and he does not necessarily agree with what I have written.”

Doc Undies
          Participant

Nice analysis there Nems, Thank you LTL for the post.

I’ll just add that whenever a civil discussion breaks down with profane angry language and a refusal to consider evidence presented to support the argument, it has past the point of wasting any further time continuing with the person. Also, when they consider that it’s some sort of juvenile ‘game’ where they have “won” merely by becoming petulant and angry with a stubborn refusal to engage in the logical process of the discussion, it is patently obvious that the aggressor is immature and incapable of maintaining any sort of reasoned argument.

They are undeserving of the basic human respect that they fail to offer. That they consider their delusional opinion to trump the accumulated accepted scientific evidence, merely demonstrates their incapacity to understand basic scientific principles and the axiomatic evidence. They occupy a world where objective facts – scientific evidence – don’t influence public opinion. Instead, appeals to emotion and personal beliefs set the agenda. All opinions are not equal. Opinion never trumps objective meausurable reality, ie: science.
          In a word, they are delusional.

Jon Smith
          Participant

Actually my original post had nothing to do with the earth being flat silly it was about centripetal force and gravity and how if gravity remains constant so will the time it takes the earth to rotate one time.

Doc Undies
          Participant

Jon says that gravity = centripetal force??

High school definition of centripetal force
          L: cen·trip·e·tal force
          noun Physics
          noun: centripetal force; plural noun: centripetal forces

a force that acts on a body moving in a circular path and is directed toward the center around which the body is moving.

So you’re saying that the earth moves in a circle?

Jon in his original post stated: “…Gravity is what you call centripetal force nothing more nothing less. The force of gravity remains constant because the time in the day remains constant. Like there are 24h in a day. Once the flat earth decides to spin faster or slower we will experience more or less gravity until then I hope they don’t bust our fuckin air shield like on that spaceballs movie.”

Ok Jon, tell you what..why don’t I change the goal posts as much as you and your flat earth brigade of crusaders do? Gravity is actually the net result of unicorns flapping their non-existent wings to the tune of Brahm’s lullaby as the band plays Dixie. Sorry just fucking with you…see I can use the FUCK word too.

Gravity, even on a non-existent ball earth as you believe, would still not affect the length of the day…namely the time it takes to rotate once on its axis. Gravity, is however, dependent on the mass of the object.

ps..if you wish to use a scientific term, at least demonstrate a basic highschool understanding of the term. Thank you.

thedre
          Participant

@Doc Undy

That’s the biggest Pile-O-Horse-Shit i’ve heard in years man. As angry-ballers are always the raging furious pissed off bunch insulting Svarg26, & I, cause we do not believe in 100% theoretical-bullshit. But what we know is factual evidence that has been tested, and repeated, with a series of experiments, unlike the magical spinning ball-earth theory itself

Doc Undies
          Participant

@dre Thank you for at least attacking what I said rather than attacking me personally (ad hominem)

Your views are unsubstantiated by scientific experiment and are thus opinions. Unfortunately for you, opinion doesn’t trump robust scientific analysis.

Thought for the day:
          If critical thinking was ever a component of ‘common sense’ ~ I hold deep fears for us collectively in the future.

There appears to be a disturbing trend away from critical thought ~ logical process and robust analysis towards the direction of impulse ~ instinct and opinion as being just as important.

Imagine being on board a plane about to land and the captain’s voice comes over the intercom:
          “Ladies & gentlemen – today I’m feeling lucky…. fuck it….I’m just going to let impulse take over and wing it for this landing. Have a nice day.”

thedre
          Participant

@Doc Undy
          You’re welcome brother. And doc i do respect your views, and stand point on the Flat Earth subject, i just wish that we could all communicate like this without always insulting each other, as i am open to a frank discussion on the topic. As You are, and have always been a decent, & respectful man brother, so you deserve the same respect that you’ve shown/given to others. 🙂

Doc Undies
          Participant

No worries Dre. We’ve certainly never had any bad blood between us over all these years. I definitely don’t go looking to pick fights with anyone either. I understand that you’re very passionate about you long held beliefs and that they are also based on your interpretation of the bible.
          At the end of the day, nobody is going to change anyone’s mind or beliefs. We all have a good idea of where we stand in our views on this topic. There’s absolutely no need to stoop to throwing cheap, nasty insults at each other. At the most we can throw some good natured jibes, but to get downright personal about it only lowers the tone, and the discussion of ideas is no longer the consideration.

I also believe that people are entitled to what they believe as long as it doesn’t hurt others.This topic falls under that umbrella. I really don’t have any deep need to thrash this out any further. Cheers mate.

BubbaRay
          Participant

The only one here that sounds angry is you @thedre.
          You mad bro?

You are right about time and gravity but there we are verging on efficiency or finessing an idea. Here ,right now ,we are talking about the effectiveness of the idea.i e getting the right explanation and adding all the details later on.

Classical /Newtonian physics is fine for us here but to dot your I s and cross your t s ,I agree we could bring in space -time etc.
          @JonSmith

Doc Undies
          Participant

Jon Smith is confused. He thinks the variations in the mass of the crust of the earth, namely massive mountains, affects the rate at which the earth spins and will give variations in the length of day on a mountain. Heavy duty moron right there. Massive bodies affect the space-time continuum, if Einstein’s theory of relatively wasn’t taken into account, our GPS satellites would be so inaccurate as to be useless. He wouldn’t have a clue about that either as he probably believes that satellites are faked holograms and/or CGI put forth by the great evil conspiracy of NASA. Fuck, it makes no sense even writing that sentence out hahaha.

Too true, a mountain range on the Earth will affect the Earth’s overall gravity or length of day , about as much as a horsefly will affect the weight of a rhinocerus ; infinitesimally.

However ,for those that are interested,if you want to see one way the changes in gravity can be seen ,here you go:

https://www.nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/k-4/features/F_Measuring_Gravity_With_Grace.html

@doc-undy

Doc Undies
          Participant

Add this to the hundred or so other scientific ways of determining the shape of the earth, I can only think that those who wish to remain deluded in the flat earth nonsense are being intellectually dishonest at best (being very generous here) or they’re so deluded with their bible and ignorance that they can’t see the planet for the pancakes.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@doc-undy

If there’s one thing I have it’s an in-depth understanding of the Bible and I have to say that the Bible does NOT teach the flat earth doctrine. I know passages the FE community likes to put forward but it is purely their interpretation of them which gives off the idea that the earth is flat. One thing I will also say though; the Bible doesn’t specifically teach that the earth is a globe either. There are references to words which can be applied to both circles and spheres but nothing is specific.

Here’s an interesting point for you: if you accept the word means circle and is therefore talking about the Circle of the Earth, you have to take into account that God views the earth from all directions and the only object you can look at from any direction and see the shape of a circle, is a SPHERE! 😉

Some reading —> https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/does-bible-teach-earth-flat/

You are absolutely right. There are a number of firmaments mentioned in the Bible and one version of it refers to the ground we stand on. Some graphical representations of the Earth as the Bible describes it ,have a chunky if not spherical shape. Eg a chunk of broken concrete ,with width ,breadth and length not too dissimilar.

So if anything the Bible implies it is not a Flat Earth at all!
          @robc

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@hopingfornemesis

A side point to a different conversation you and I have been having; did you know that it only took until Genesis Chapter 2 before gold was mentioned? Gen 2: 11,12. 😀

No I didn’t but i am not surprised. Gold does not tarnish ever ,does not rust nor crumble away and thus has inherent value as a thing of beauty as well.

It deservedly had its place as a store of wealth even in those days.

@robc

thedre
          Participant

https://www.flatearthconspiracy.com/a-closer-look-at-the-firmament-described-in-the-book-of-genesis/

The Bible says: The Earth is flat!

The sections of this article are:

– The Bible says: The Earth is flat!
          – The flat Earth is established and can never move! The Sun hurries back to where
          it rises!
          – The Earth has pillars!
          – The Earth has Edges! The wicked might get shaken off of it and fall off in
          space!
          – Does Isaiah 40:22 really say that Earth is Round? The Earth is a flat circle? (YES HE INDEED DOES)
          – Jewish/Christian Theologians’ (Theologians) Meaning 100% Theory-Based Nonsensical and Factless. Commentaries that further suggest that the Earth is indeed 100% flat, and immovable.
          – The light of the Universe and the flat earth’s dimensions are in the Bible.

Conclusion.

When it comes to Pseudo-Science it is (100% Theory-Based) Claims, and therefore the Bible has the smartest claims, with all due respect to Jews and Christians. The Bible claims that Earth has four ends and four corners. Nobody can ever think a ball or a cycle to have corners and ends! Only flat items can have corners and ends, and this is exactly what the bible is expressing regarding the shape of the earth. The earth is flat, as once thought and knew it to be. And it has corners bordered by 300 to 400 ft. Ice Walls that Support the bottOm of the turning Firmament With all of it’s so-called far away Stars Billions Of Light Years Away that i can zoom-on with my nikon p-840 which is one grade lower that the now famous P-900 & P-1000. The Earth Is Flat And Square, with a round firmament in the very center which the north star Polaris Can be seen forever staying in the same position never moving since the beginning of time itself which would be impossible on a spinning ball, lol. slides on the Antarctic Ice Walls which is why it is off limits to any independent explorers since admiral Richard E. Byrd Discovered The Firmament Circular Dome/Firmament in the very center of these 4 corners of our flat motionless flat earth mounted on immovable pillars. If Magnetic Poles can be taken as ends or corners of earth, then this definitely opposed to the axis of rotation. This is why there is only one pole the north pole.

Genesis 11:1-9
          The Tower of Babel
          1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech.
          2 As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.
          3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar.
          4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered (over the face) of the whole earth.”
          5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building.
          6 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.
          7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”
          8 So the LORD scattered them from (there over all the earth), and they stopped building the city.
          9 That is why it was called Babel because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them (OVER THE FACE) of the whole earth.

Not only these verses are seriously very insulting to (PSEUDO-SCIENTISTS) because they present Him as a GOD who feared men, but they also reveal a very serious (Pseudo-Scientific Blunder) through suggesting that the Earth IS, BOTH FLAT and Sitting Still (AND ON PILLARS) in The Universe.

SO WHERE DOES IT NOT SAY THE EARTH IS FLAT??? AND FURTHERMORE WHERE DOES-IT SAY, OR REFER (IN ANY OF THE BIBLES) ANYWHERE,AT ANYTIME, (AND EVEN ONCE) THAT OUR EARTH IS A SPINNING-BALL??? NOWHERE, THAT’S WHERE,, **NOWHERE**

*I MYSELF PERSONALLY OWN A KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE A MID EIGHTEEN HUNDRED TEACHERS BIBLE THAT IS AWESOME*

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Okay, I can’t be bothered to go into everything you say and the reason for that is I don’t want to waste my time because you wouldn’t accept it if I proved it beyond ALL doubt. But I will cover a point mainly to show others how you take words from one thing in the bible and fit them to what you want to say rather than look at what it’s actually saying and the meaning behind it.

Matthew 4:8 King James Version (KJV)
          8 “Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

So the Devil took Jesus to an unusually high mountain to show him all the Kingdoms of the Earth. And pray, do tell me…..where is this mountain upon the earth from which you can see all the Kingdoms? Oh wait, there isn’t one that high. It’s pretty obvious that it’s metaphoric and that it isn’t an actual location on the planet. There is no mountain upon the earth from which you can see all of the land masses.

The Devil also showed him all their “Glory”, and I’ll tell you now…..there is not a chance, even if there were a mountain high enough, that you could show anyone the detail required for them to see the glory of the places from such a high vantage point. Common sense alone tells you that. So what does it mean? Obviously Jesus was shown some kind of image. Maybe the Devil had a tv and a PS4 and just shoved a dvd in and played it for him. That seems a lot more plausible than what you are trying to say….but yeah, I’m taking the piss there though my point is extremely valid.

Now if you go to Luke you will find his account of the same event. Note what it says:

Luke 4:5 King James Version (KJV)
          5 “And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.”

It says here that the Devil showed Jesus all the kingdoms in a moment of time. Please tell me, how would this be possible using just normal human eyesight? The answer is, it isn’t possible. The Devil obviously used some other way of putting this over to Jesus, something different to human vision. As they are both spiritual creatures we can assume that some form of spiritual vision was used.

You actually miss the whole meaning of that passage concerning Jesus and the Devil and what he was saying to him. But that takes insight, something that most who claim to know their bible don’t actually have.

Okay, I could do this for everything you have mentioned, and likely will mention. I don’t expect you to be rational and even consider the possibility that you might not have looked at things without Flat-Earth blinkers on, I expect you to come back at me wailing like a banshee. Well it’s not going to work. I can see through the FE bullshit being used to try and manipulate the scriptures to suit your beliefs. Carry on kidding yourself, but I know what’s written there and I don’t let my personal opinions and ideas sway me from what the real message is.

thedre
          Participant

@”Dark Boy” Whiter than The Metis aka Hoping for Nemesis

Da-Fuck You know about anything as all You Do Is Regurgitating 100% of what The NASA-Clowns Have shown you on T.V. and what *The Schools of Indoctrination*, and their Pseudo-Science theory-filled schoolbooks have brainwashed you with. Have you taken any of their DATA, and poured through it yourself??

Have you double, and triple checked their bullshit blackboard style (Einstein in an Einsteinian way) method, lol, and using his *blackboard bullshit* that *Nikola Tesla Himself* Had checked and had Proven to All be 100% Nonsensical Fubararistical Horse-Shit!

Us Flat-Earth Knowers leave no rocks unturned and start from scrap not taking into account any lying NASA Bullshit, Nothing. Then, and Only Then can we be unbiased while performing our experiments, and doing our very own observations, & calculations with the necessary experiments and observations, and have come up with facts.

Solid testable, & repeatable facts that cannot be (Pseudo-Science Theorized) as it is, what it is, and that is 100% proven, and calculated facts, by using The Very Best Equipment available to the public today before arriving to any conclusions. Now That Is Real Science vs. Pseudo-science which is 100% theories never tested felt, or seen.What a Crock-O-Shit!

Jon Smith
          Participant

Ok doctor panties I am

not

confused about what shape the earth is. In fact if you gathered I think the earth is flat by anything I commented then this is a totally useless conversation. I think it is anyway but.. Point out one thing I said that you don’t think is true and lets go from there. Simply stating John Smith is confused because….. you go on to talk about points I never made. Or he probably thinks…… type some fucking nonsense only maybe you believe. If you knew what everybody else thought that would mean you are merely commenting in this forum to troll and that’s perfectly fine with me. My original text was a theory based on science that could help somebody visualize gravity and also a clever way to associate time with gravity. This is all junior high theory and explanations. It wasn’t posted with a question it was simply a statement. Any way I am a new guy here not trying to upset anybody or cause trouble hope you all have a good day and drive safe.
          Jon Smith

Callum
      Participant

If you look at it from an existential, metaphysical perspective then everything we experience through our consciousness could be an illusion, everything we think we’ve ever known could be a lie and who truly knows anything for certain?

But, given the fact that the only thing we have with which to perceive the world is our consciousness, we’re sort of bound by it, and must concede to the measurable, actionable facts that things when dropped will fall etc. etc.

Doc Undies
      Participant

Look, I understand that you’re a heavy duty moron and can’t grasp basic science. I also understand that you can’t critically evaluate the evidence and use robust analysis and use logical process to form a conclusion. I get that. Try the ‘Home for Retards’ down the road. It’s the one with the flat roof.

onesikbastid
      Participant

For some reason I feel like I`m being pulled into this conversation, but I will remain neutral.

Nice pun! Pulled is for gravity and neutral is for us on the surface of the earth ie sum total of forces acting,; gravity vs a normal force , I believe. We do not float off into the aether nor do we sink into the earth to find outselves all in the centre.

@onesikbastid

thedre
      Participant

“QUOTE”
      FROM
      ANDRE OUELLETTE

*SELF EDUCATION & OBSERVATIONS, INSTEAD OF INDOCTRINATION, IS THE KEY TO ENLIGHTENMENT, AND GOD’S UNWAVERED TRUTH*

God is a Liquid
        Participant

@thedre, one more simple observation for you. Many museums have a vacuum chamber where a heavy and light object (metal ball and feather, for example) are released from the top of the tube to drop to the bottom, first in air then in a vacuum. This is to show that the air resistance is what makes the feathers fall more slowly.
        But my question to you is : if the air is removed from the tube, why do the ball and feather fall to the bottom of the tube at all? The concepts of Boyancy and Density would have them remain at the top of the tube. Please explain how this is not an example of the Law of Gravity at work and I will be easily converted.

thedre
          Participant

Observe This Loosythepoosy As I Give You The Finger, lol. Eat Shit and Die, Bwa, ha, ha!
          I Am So Happy Lately that I Think Of You Everyday Sweetheart,,, When I Have A Shit You Impostor Fake Red-Headed Freckled-Faced Cunt. 🙂 Now Go And Play With Goy-Boy- Nemy The Jelly-Belly, lol. 😉
          ************ 🙂 Happy Happy Happy 🙂 ************

Doc Undies
          Participant

Was that your reply to @Mongolian Spots … @Dre ?

thedre
          Participant

@DocUndy
          WHEN YOU SAY MONGOLIAN SPOTS my good brother, LOL, LOL, DO YOU MEAN @GODISALIQUID ,,, @HOPINGFORNEMESIS,,, OR BOTH??

Doc Undies
          Participant

Honestly, that was a long time ago and it looks like names were changed to protect the insane :o)

Haha. Jelly belly. You are so right . I did indeed have a little one but it is now gone or going! Hahah,since two months ago.

I’m happeeeee….happy , happy ,happy.

Haha. So you admit i am a Goy boy after all. So you are making progress at last if only infinitesimally.

BubbaRay
      Participant

Look up in the sky.
      It’s a CIRCULAR shadow on the moon.
      A disc can’t do that.
      Also, Jesus spent 3 days and 3 nights in the CENTER of the Earth.
      The center of the Earth (Hell!) on the idiotic circle jerks map is the north pole.
      Last time I checked it’s very cold in the center of an idiotic circle jerk’s map.
      Congratulations, circle jerkers.
      You’ve fallen for the (((Hegelian dialect))).
      Be proud, very proud.

.. This guys my expert on gravity and he proves it definitively… Am I right..?

Callum
      Participant

What scares me more than all the murders and death on the main page of this site, is the rabid inculcation that has occurred with some members, some drugs and a hell of a lot of YouTube.

Callum,there is a short gane and long game.

The short game is that this fuckery is due to the rise of ignorance and superstition starting with” black arts” shows like Charmed in the nineties. Science/Reason became uncool and otherwordly crap became flavour of the decades.Tgen yourube came along and started pysging crap of all sorts with no e idence or spouting galf-truths. This crap was then swalled up by mostly Millenials who as a generation are aparthetic, have few critical-thinking skills and the attention -span of the proverbial goldfish!

Why was this allowed to happen? Why is no one in power or with influence railing about it? Simple ,money and power!

Those with power and influence have been coopted by globalisation and the corporatocracy! The official Western world has adopted the American Disease of everyrhing being about business deals ,a quick buck and Devil -take -tge-hindmost. These elites don’t want you to be a citizen ,be well rounded and wducated or have customs/ethnicity etc. They want you to be the sametge world over;bland ,boring,dumb /uneducated and just a consumer of their crap; substitutable with any other in the world competing for less and poorer goods and services. It is called Mobopoly power and has happened everywhere in the world where services have been privatised.

Thinktanks have been telling us for decades what they want us to be . No middle class;just a few very rich and a lot of very poor ,whose wages will just afford the essentials and some assorted cheap trinkets to make you feel different and free. A slave feels the same if he chooses his own beads to wear !

These thinktanks are publicly on the internet if you know where to look as they are not afraid. They know ALL political parties with a chance of being boting in by the dunces are onside. The goal ,publicly stated is to strip away worker and citizen rights, shut down all public schools and libraries etc They dont need any extra workers or voters ,so why help someone elses’ kids to get educated and be smart enough to challenge them ;better to have dumbfucks who can be easily led and sent into wars as cannon-fodder.

I hope i have at least somewhat answered your question.

@callum

Jon Smith
      Participant

I wanna take a second and say if you think the earth is flat or square or vacuum shaped or even the shape of a bunch of idiotic profanities spewed by a surgeon who specializes in undergarment that’s all fine with me. Like John Smith even knows what shape the fucking earth is and I don’t care. I would say yes the earth spins in a fucking circle absolutely. If a circle means around?

Doc Undies
        Participant

That’s almost funny Gorilla Boy, however, you’ve partaken of one banana too many.
        Read this instead.

Newtonian equation
        F=Gm1m2/r2

Relativistic
        There is no centripetal force between the Earth and Moon according to General Relativity.

Newton’s laws of gravity and motion are a good approximation as long as the masses of the bodies are not too large and they are travelling at speeds significantly slower than the speed of light.

Newton describes gravity as a force when in fact gravity is not a force. In fact it is inaccurate to use the term force of gravity.

Anything with mass causes curvature of 4 dimensional spacetime. The three dimensional analogy is placing a ball on a stretched rubber sheet.

A body moving in the absence of an external force travels in a straight line. In 4 dimensional spacetime this is called a geodesic which is the shortest possible line between two points on a curved surface.

So, gravity is not a force (centripetal or othwerwise). It is the curvature of spacetime. A geodesic in curved spacetime is not a straight line, it is a curve.

So, there is no force acting between the Earth and the Moon. The shape of the Moon’s orbit is the shape of the geodesic of the Moon travelling through the curved spacetime caused by the Earth’s mass.

Jon Smith
          Participant

First thing is first cock holster. I am not a gorilla I guess your gonna start an argument with me about primates and how evolution is a hole bunch of bullshit etc etc anybody that believes in evolution is stupid blah blah etc.

Since gravity isn’t this and isn’t that why don’t you exercise that penis out of the front flap of your garments and grow some balls and tell me what gravity is. I could sit here and say nope that’s not it all day long and mix up gorillas and chimps and talk all sorts of shit that’s easy. Tell me what is gravity and or why are we stuck to the ground and one last thing tell me why an earth day has remained 24 hours as long as I can remember.

Let me in on your secret forbidden knowledge.

Doc Undies
          Participant

Aww poor Gorilla Breath got his undies in a knot. Can’t deal with REAL science. haha
          Go eat another bunch of bananas cock face!

Jon Smith
          Participant

Who said gravity had anything to do with the interaction between the earth and the moon. You have tides mixed up with gravity. If you plan on giving a bunch of links to youtube video you all will be lucky to get anybody to believe your theory if your gonna back it up with youtube. I have met a couple people that study youtube law ( sovereign citizens, Moors, etc) ask them how that is working out for them.

Lets hear your theory on gravity or whatever its called, the reason we weigh what we do and tell me why the sun goes down in the west and up in the east. I would love to hear it. Btw the avatar is a fucking chimpanzee not a gorilla. Also btw NASA is not the only space agencies that thinks the earth is round, every single country with a space exploration division china, Russia, Germany, Britain, Australia, etc they all agree that the earth is round. I guess they haven’t graduated from you tube college yet.

Doc Undies
          Participant

Nobody is reading your whine moron!

thedre
      Participant

**YOU MAD BRO?** BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT ADMIT “”TO YOURSELF”” THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED NEMES??? AND YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE-IT BECAUSE YOUR (EVIL TOOL FROM SATAN) YOUR EGO GETS IN THE WAY?? HEY MAN,,, YOU WILL THEN CONTINUE GROWING ANGRIER, AND ANGRIER BY THE DAY, UNTIL YOURSELF AND YOUR SIDEKICK FAKE LUCY, LOL, WILL BLOW A VALVE IN YOUR MUGS, INSTEAD OF BEING HONEST TO YOURSELF.

AND UNTIL YOU START ADMITTING TO YOURSELF “THE TRUTH” WHICH IS OUT THERE BY THE MILLIONS, BUT YOU,S REFUSE TO SEE IT, YOU WILL REMAIN AN EVIL AND ANGRY MAN. I will continue to pray for you IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE YOUR SOUL SO YOU CAN BECOME THIS ULTRA-HAPPY, AND FULFILLED MAN LIKE MYSELF,, ME 🙂 🙂

thedre
      Participant

*MAD BRO?* HERE IS A NICE REMIX OF A HOT CHILI PEPPERS SONG THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY, LIKE MOIS NEMES, MOIS, LOL 🙂

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

**THE EYES ARE USELESS WHEN THE MIND IS BLIND @hopingfornemesis YOU YELLOW-BELLIED,,, HONKY-TONK MAN** 🙂

HAPPY IS THE WAY,,, IS THE TRUTH,,, IS THE LIFE,,, YOUNG MAN. NOT ANGER,,, LIES,,, DECEIT,,, AND EVIL INCLINATIONS!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.