Greetings from California!

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Greetings from California!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I woke up this morning and this was on my phone. Apparently I was in process of posting and “stopped”

Hi! What i Miss? I am so drunk lmao..internet is probably not good idea. I am going to wait around 20 minutes and raid their kitchen and steal their cat

I dont drink like I use to and it shows. I honestly cant walk. And now I suckle some Emergen-C as I wait for time to elapse to go eat some crackers or something. I just ate a banana but not enough.cat already embraced me and did that smear along my leg move but imagine the aesthetic if It 3all snuggled in.bed with me

if i fall asleep great as it will save me some calories . But I really need that cat cuddled around me come morn.

(present day me)

Fun times! 🙂

Jack
      Participant

Did your sister get hold of your phone? I understood that you were in California and something about a cat…

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

Just drove past San Quentin prison going around 80mph(128km) .I appreciate the speed of drive but I am missing lots of good shots of lots of good stuff 🙁

https://ibb.co/646VLBd

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

calif

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

California is nowhere near the Pacific Ocean despy – are you drunk in charge of an atlas or what? Everyone knows that California is a small village in Scotland just outside Falkirk in the Central Belt. Welcome to wherever you are!

calif

illegalsmile55
      Participant

For @desp

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.