Greetings from England land, land of the English

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Greetings from England land, land of the English

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Grimace 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Grimace
    Participant
    Goints: 21

Anyone here from the North? Been lurking here a few years, feel like getting involved now, wondering if there’s any other sick fucks out there living near me.

BloodyButtplug
    Participant
    Goints: 33

Welcome to BG, sir from England.

Grimace
    Participant

Thank you very much Mr. Buttplug

MikeW
    Participant
    Goints: 164

Welcome. From Solihull, not the North exactly, but quite close.
    Mike

Grimace
      Participant

Never heard of Solihull, I’ll look it up 🙂 I live near Sunderland, nice to meet you Mike!

Mr Spock
    Participant
    Goints: 967

Hey, Hello from London!

Grimace
      Participant

Hey man! I love London, been there a couple times, didn’t venture far from the centre though. Good to meet you!

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,690

You live in the South. “Sunderland” lies to the South of Scotland and is therefore in the South. Not the Deep South, but South nevertheless. Welcome to BG. We need more soft English Southern Cunts like you.

Grimace
      Participant

No, Scotland isn’t a part of England doofus, I live in the North East of ENGLAND. Even if you were to compare it to the whole of Britain I’d be living in roughly the middle, not the south. The South of England is London and Essex, that kind of thing. Why would you try and correct me on where I live, I mean, I fucking live there man, I know where it is o.O

Grimace
    Participant

And I’m far from fucking soft

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.