Grey State – Author and His Wife Were Shot Dead Before Film Could Be Completed

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Movies Grey State – Author and His Wife Were Shot Dead Before Film Could Be Completed

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

In 2012, a movie titled Grey State by David Crowley was under conception. Its story takes place in Minneapolis (not kidding). A little over two years later, Mr. Crowley, his wife and their child were found shot in their home. The movie was never completed.

Grey State Synopsis:

The world reels with the turmoil of war, geological disaster, and economic collapse, while Americans continue to submerge themselves in illusions of safety and immunity. While rights are sold for security, the federal government, swollen with power, begins a systematic takeover of liberty in order to bring about a New World Order.

Americans, quarantined to militarized districts, become a population ripe for tyrannical control.

Fearmongering, terrorism, police state, martial law, war, arrest, internment, hunger, oppression, violence, resistance — these are the new terms by which Americans define their existence. Neighbor is turned against neighbor as the value of the dollar plunges to zero, food supplies are depleted, and everyone is a terror suspect. There are arrests. Disappearances. Bio attacks. Public executions of those even suspected of dissent. Even rumors of concentration camps on American soil.

This is the backdrop to an unfolding story of resistance. American militias prepare for guerilla warfare. There are mass defections from the military as true Patriots attempt to rally around the Constitution and defend liberty, preparing a national insurgency against federal forces, knowing full well this will be the last time in history the oppressed will be capable of organized resistance.

It is a time of transition, of shifting alliance, of mass awakening and mass execution. It is an impending storm, an iron-gray morning that puts into effect decades of over-comfort and complacency, and Americans wake up to an occupied homeland. It is a time of lists — black list, white list, and those still caught in the middle, those who risk physical death for their free will and those who sell their souls to maintain their idle thoughts and easy comforts. It is in this Gray State that the perpetuation of human freedom will be contested, or crushed.

Is it the near future, or is it the present? The Gray State is coming – by consent or conquest. This is battlefield USA.

Note how it says in the trailer: “With every weapon of the state turned against us…” – remember, the NPCs are also weapons of the state. Some can be found on Best Gore as well. Stay vigilant!

Excellent summary and vid trailer. How ironic that the military map showed…Minneapolis!

I know nothing of this guy so must look him up.

Gubment Cheese
      Participant

This cannot be a coincidence. Far too accurate as to what is going on right now.

thedre
      Participant

We have no chance whatsoever Against Those Zionist New-World-Order Thugs, unless we would have the largest, and most Powerful White Christian Country in the world RUSSIA recruit any other Christians the world over to fight alongside them.

And i say this because all of us Christians and even (Most Muslims) would join-in and help us fight these Globalist-Cabal for what i truly believe would the best chance at a better life IF Any/All other able-bodied White Christians would fight side by side with us against pure evil.

And for that we would be able to give back Israel/Palestine to it’s rightful owners, or The Palestinian People, which are, and have always been it’s rightful owners rightful owners.

🙂 ****WE COULD WIN THIS IF WE JUST BALLED-UP AND KICKED SOME DIRTY COCK-SUCKING JEW-ASS**** 🙂

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

@2:27 the executioner is wearing a Freemason apron.

mason apron

Ace
      Participant

Everything that is occurring currently is something I knew that would come to past I just never thought it would come during my lifetime how so little freedom remains as years go by with the sheeple continuing to dig their own graves.

Ace
      Participant

I’ve seen this movie trailer before I never realized it was never completed. Guess the zionist will go to any length to silence anyone who exposes their vile plans for the NWO.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.