Freedom From Group Condition

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Freedom From Group Condition

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

k

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

“The fact is that the average man’s love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.” – H.L. Mencken

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll

You display an essential lack of self-belief and a desperate need for validation from others. Even seeking out long dead journalists in order to quote them out of context. @llyounghitlerll simply casts himself in the light reflected by quoting others in order to try and make himself feel more special than others.

@llyounghitlerll
          is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it is also more nourishing.

@llyounghitlerll
          thinks there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

The final test of @llyounghitlerll is ridicule. Very few of @llyounghitlerll ‘s dogmas have ever faced it and survived. His dogmas of toilet training, bedwetting and hard work floundered in the shallows of their own piss.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Wankdust – Projects insecurity.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Hey my Lord, I often post a lot of quotes so I feel partially included in your criticism… so I won’t deny… Lol. I’m not a true intellectual… I just like to think I am 🙂 . Expanding on my clarification… F.Nietzsche have great quotes and various insights, but overall his philosophy is quite bad in my views and I don’t endorse the philosophy of every philosopher I post in here… I just find some quotes very appropriate and make them my own.

svarg26
      Participant

genesis 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. 19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. 20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. 21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; 22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
      24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. 25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

we are not meant to be in a tribe of retards. you are meant to leave your parents/family and live your own life alone. god said that we are to have a woman and animals as company. solitude is essential. i don’t give a fuck what anyone does/has/thinks. that is true happiness and true freedom from tribe mentality. it’s all in the bible. sadly, people have been so brainwashed by the msm, that they refuse to read it. they would rather listen to fuckwits that have just reworded what the bible teaches anyway. scholars, my fucking ass.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.