Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

gummy worms

Goryhole
      Participant

Oh look, its hotkinkyjo

alicatt
      Participant

Hah! This seriously looks like fun…. haha..oh man I have been in these forums too much!

alicatt
        Participant

The more I look at it… the more fucked up I feel..lol…. ok no, nothing involving the asshole and ANYTHING of that diameter

Harumph
      Participant

I don’t believe it can be called Myiasis if the worms are made of candy.

Christ that’s nasty case of worms. Wonder what costumes the kids were wearing when she gave out the gummies for them to eat?

Brandi
      Participant

I can understand the ones in her pussy. I guess it would be kinky to have someone literally eat me out.. well eat the gummy worms out of there anyway hahaha. but when you have to shit 2 bags of gummy anything, you should seriously consider a desk job..

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

I know a lot of sick shit but I have no idea how you give someone a deskjob. Come to think of it, I thought I heard a hooker yell out “do you want a DJ? 10 dolla.

Brandi
          Participant

Hahaha you silly! You know what I meant 😛 lol. But that is really funny.

LulusRevenge
      Participant

Huh, I’m at a loss on what I just saw…I’ve heard of many things that people put inside them but… something about mass amounts of gummy worms falling out of an out-streached ass and vagina just kinda put me off a bit…I mean I was strongly considering eating a bag of gummy bears I just ironically bought but now…? Ehhhh.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

But now…you have other ideas for what to do with them? Just think how warm and soft they will be when you are finally ready to gobble those tasty little fellas.

LulusRevenge
          Participant

Huh…I guess if I were to put a couple in the vajayjay and let a partner test drive it at least they’d taste sweetness instead of…well, straight up vagina. LoL!

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Wuh-hu, that’s disgusting, I was talking about stuffing them up your anus.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@lulusrevenge Hey, Lulu. Don’t take Aegrescit too seriously… He’s just got a real bad case of anal fixation… Always talking about sittin’ on the toilet with his sister and stuff. I’d volunteer to be your partner and take it for a test drive anyday…Gummybears or not. I’m sure it’s sweet, gummy bears or not… 😉

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

When did I become your wingman?

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

Hey, You’ve got your little sister Brandi to look after. You go “wingman” somewhere else with her, fella. 😉

Brandi
          Participant

Hey, my brother happens to be very good at braiding my hair while I’m peeing. It really helps me concentrate.. I braid his beard.

LulusRevenge
          Participant

I’ve been told it’s quite nice down there but I’m sure it’s because I have an issue with over washing…I shower three times a day.

I don’t think I could ever take anyone seriously on this site, we’re all just fun and games and full of vulger appreciation for one another I think.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

Waddya mean Lulu…I’m serious. 😉

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I love the smell of testosterone in the morning.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

Smells like sour grapes. 😀

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Depends how old it is, I’m talking about young, hot, virile testosterone, someone who looks Mark Wahlberg. 😛

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

That’s me… Ya nailed it.

FriendlyVenomous
      Participant

No no no! I didn’t like gummy worms to begin with, but this… lol.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Pregnant women like gummy worms while they are pregnant with their 15th kid

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

I used to yank fistfuls of those out of the barrels at the general store. Not as good as Swedish Fish.

Brandi
      Participant

Swedish fish are the best! And yes re-pete. She probably needed a dust to push them all in… I will never understand how someone’s asshole can get that big!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

“If it smells like Swedish fish, it’s a dish”

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

NEVER? 🙁

Brandi
      Participant

:O

Jeez, I have a limit on what I’ll let go inside me depending on size. That goes for both holes! I do not want to be able to put 5 pounds of candy in my butt or vagina..

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Awe, because you’re sweet enough already :* But hypothetically, in a dystopian future would you still be against hoarding?

Clarity
      Participant

Whaaat? I thought it was every girl’s fantasy to have a ridiculous amount of confectionery in their ass.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

@brand-wall ..Little kids come up to Brandis door… “trick or treat”. And Brandi does her famous halloween trick for them … 😉

Brandi
      Participant

Hahaha well thanks for calling me sweet, but I don’t get your question hoarding? Hoarding what. Gummy worms?!?! I’m going to bed lol. This is too much for me.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

If it smells like Cologne a bunch of Arabs will rape you.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@Aegrescit medendo,

I like how you got Brandi in the sack, very creative.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

I gotta treat my sister right if I don’t want to end up alone on the toilet.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

You are thinking of cashews.

Brandi
      Participant

I’d put razor blades in some shity chocolate, I’m cheap so I might just hand out saltine crackers, little shits don’t need candy anyway..

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

@brand-wall Listen to Stephen Lynch Halloween.

LulusRevenge
      Participant

I try to be anyways.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

I think cubes will be the new craze then sand and tar.

Brandi
      Participant

Sand?! No Probably like planets or something.. these girls keep stretching their shit. Like chill out!!

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

I think a planet might be a little too big, an asteroid maybe? How about broken glass on caramel apples?

Brandi
      Participant

I don’t know.. I’m not going to even entertain that thought. That is crazy.. But I guess there is something out there for everyone…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.