Guy Secretly Records Roomate's Girlfriend Acting Like Psycho

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Guy Secretly Records Roomate's Girlfriend Acting Like Psycho

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

What a ridiculous display of female privilege – she threatens to call the cops on him all the while hitting him and throwing his phone. She knows female privilege is real so the cops would arbitrarily arrest the victim, so long as the accuser is a woman.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

OMG, what a fucking psycho! I’m just a country girl…. I didn’t know this could get this bad/sad out of hand. Please, close off her airway!! Run, muthafucka, run!!

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Husband puts up with it. He lets it go on. He feeds into it and refuses to stand up to her. Grow some balls, little boy.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I bet he screams back at her a lot but they were recording, so they were mostly holding their laugh thinking of the name of the character she would play in the video. ‘Crazy girlfriend’ is very appropriate.
        Psycho is good. If she cot him cheating, she is the kind of girl that feel entitle to stab him. She is very abusive. 😛

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Cunts like that give other cunts a bad name. She’s crazy as a shithouse rat. He should’ve punched her right in her yeasty sour dough twat.
      Thanks to @nutsnack, yeasty is my favorite new word.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Friend was fed up with her. They both knew and kind of pranked her so that she would act, like she always does. They keep it cool, laugh, she was so loud, I can barely understand what she is complaining about. She hit him, kicked him, step on his phone, completely ignore his friend was there. I bet she acted much worse in the past. Anyone notice he had a broken leg??
      Here in London, many share-houses refuse to rent to couples because with more or less frequency, most of them fight. If your neighbor is a couple who likes to fight, your life is really horrible. I have no data on it, but in my perception is that girls are much louder than boys in most fights/arguments. If he is louder, he is probably right, haha!
      To me, the most important thing was mention on the post. Twice my ex threaten to call police on me when I showed absolutely no violent behavior. Call me violent If you want but I honestly felt like punching her right in the face. False police reports can destroy someones life. Not only they use police against man, they also place false reports against other women. Like ‘immigrants’ they love to abuse every free service available, like health and education.
      Boys normally solve their things by punching each other in the head and healing at home.

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

I mostly agree with you, @masterplan, but it wasn’t a prank where they all had a good laugh and then went out for beers. I saw the guy tolerating her outrageous behavior and the she devil pushing the envelope farther and farther because he takes it. The inmate is running the asylum! A very toxic relationship. The rest of what you say, I agree.

thedre
      Participant

Man-O-Man,,,This Girl is a Lunatic Fucking Cunt! Looks like she completely skipped the P.M.S. Stage, and moved right on to Menopause. If i had a broken leg, and she was kicking it, and slapping me in the face, she would be hopping around on one leg, let me tell ya! The leg itself would be that broom shoved up her ass. Lets see ya kick me now you Cunt, lol. 😉

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Thanks @acneska, for refreshing the link as it was down few hours ago. Hope people would navigate the forums instead of visiting RECENT FORUM REPLIES only.
      And now is down again. Please allow me, correct me if I’m wrong.

Strychnine ✪
      Participant

Suddendly being single doesn’t look so bad..

crazy  bitch

Lozzah
      Participant

Ah knew something was wrong with him “physically” (legs no worky) yeah he’s soft but only because she and other cucks have conditioned him to be so, no self respecting healthy man would let that happen, feel bad for the dude. Crazy bitches love to manipulate mentally but WILL abuse physically if they think they can get away with it and if you DARE to strike such a Goddess back then you can expect an ass raping from local law enforcement, bitches would be good to remember though it takes time for cops to respond! You can easily be flattened in that time.

coffindodger
      Participant

Oh my God. I would either be in jail for murder or in the nut house if I had to be around that bitch too long. I’d be out of there so fast you’d think I was Speedy Gonzalez. Run buddy! Run!!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.