Gynocentrism

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Gynocentrism

Tagged: 

This topic contains 73 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  lYUNGHITLERl 2 months ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,344

null

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,958
    VIP – Server Donor

What I’ve read on the Woodward case is money and influence mattered much more than gender. Various stories say if she’d been poor, she’d have gone to jail. It seems more of a case of being affluent. The date, actually her ex-boyfriend, was thankfully not seriously injured. She stabbed him with a bread knife and it required 3 stitches on his calf. Apparently, drinking and fighting was routine for the two.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Do you do this behavior with your husband? I bet you do. Stop with your excuses lady, your sexism is showing through loud and clear. Let me guess…..you have an answer for the sentencing disparity between males and females, in our criminal justice system too right? You think you are disproving me but your just showing how women make excuses and will not take accountability.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

No, I’m not making excuses for what she did. Where did you read that? Certainly not in my reply. I simply pointed out that this particular case got a lot of attention from news outlets calling it a case of a wealthy person getting a pass. I have no clue why you’re aggravated with me for repeating the general consensus. You’re literally changing my comment so that you can argue. Point out where I excused her behavior immediately or shut your mouth.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Plaster, You failed to inform yourself on a the simple fact that women recieve less time in jail than men, for the same crime. You accepted the collective narrative and passed it on without examining it critically. If you had, you would not have posted the narrative and posted the simple fact that YES, there is a sentencing gap

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@llyounghitlerll I know there is a sentencing gap. That’s been proven many times – between men and women, between black and white, between rich and poor. I actually did point out a problem, just not the one you wanted. If you look at Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka, there’s a clear and horrendous gender sentencing gap. But we weren’t talking about 2 people who did the exact same crimes together. In the Tinder case, her affluence seemed to be be her way to get off easy. Karla Homolka’s was definitely gender.

Mr Spock
      Participant
      Goints: 763

For Woodward, I think it’s looks, then affluency, then gender.
      Yep, she scores favourably on all three for lower sentencing.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@mrspock Thanks for chiming in. I think YH assumes I’m trying to stand up for the girl. I just pointed out there was more at play than gender.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Plaster, I digress since we agree on the gender sentencing gap.

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 2,882

On the first case, the guy was a MEDICAL STUDENT on 3rd year, was placed in sex offenders list and dropped school after conviction. He was acquitted on his appeal but it’s worth mentioned the first judge was a Ms.
    Here is a nice song:

Sex is like a dance, many girls like a bit of violence… I heard a few times, “I think I can’t walk anymore” or “I couldn’t site for a week after last time”… with a cheeky smile in the face, yet I’m a gentle man 🙂

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/man-convicted-grabbing-tinder-dates-breasts-during-consensual-sex-wins-appeal-1653952

itsplaster
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan Squeezing her breasts until they were bruised and she was crying is obviously not cool. However, you really should know who you are getting into bed with and discuss what’s okay and what isn’t. Personally, I think she should have latched onto his balls. Then both of them could’ve cried.
      He didn’t deserve to be on a sex offenders list but he was wrong to continue if she told him to stop. People just need to quick fucking somebody on first dates. Get to know them and if they don’t have the patience to wait, you didn’t need them anyway.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster Did you read the news ad? She didn’t even asked him to leave. After pointing there was bruises he said… “I’m gonna take off…” hahaha My best friend and his girlfriend used to punch each other for sexual pleasure… I honestly don’t get it! I don’t like pain but plenty of girls are Sadomasochists just like most self harm’s are girls (80%). If she says no, it’s NO! but it’s not the same of putting in the wrong hole in purpose, just a dance that didn’t went so well because they had not relationship between them. Now… what should I do with a bitch that scratch my back leaving marks after I said no? Not cool to involve justice on it.
        https://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendy-strgar/the-connection-between-se_b_913420.html

MasterPlan
        Participant

And don’t forget… going for the balls is worse than a punch in the face!! I have zero respect for girls who do that.

I really don’t know why HY don’t post links… so here is one about the second case.
        https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/25/oxford-student-judge-suggested-bright-prison-spared-jail-stabbing/

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan I’ve said many times that I’ve never, not once, kicked or punched a guy in the nuts but if a guy squeezed my breasts until they were bruising, I’m going for whatever self-defense I can get. Just like girls don’t know what getting kicked in the balls feels like – guys don’t know how sensitive breasts/nipples can be. If rough play isn’t consensual, it’s wrong. Period. My fix for that is don’t fuck a stranger however, the guy was still wrong.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

The female was still wrong to. But let’s continue the trend and focus on the male.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Bitch, I said clearly in both comments that people shouldn’t fuck a stranger because they could get hurt or into trouble etc. That’s what she did – I assume – is fuck a basic stranger so did I paint her as innocent? No. However, he did physically hurt her which was wrong. Are you feeling okay? You’re getting irrational and attempting to create arguments that are not there. You need to take seat; fuck it, take several seats and pull yourself together.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Deflecting narcissism breathing tramp . You should tame your control issues. Stop telling people what they should do.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yeah, attack in your usual vague, pseudo-psychological way. Why bother seeing the logic in my statements when you can pretend I’m narcissistic? You tried to make my comments seem anti-male and they simply were not. You can’t cry “Deflecting” every time someone disagrees with you.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 4,852

@itsplaster
        Hahaha, that was my EXACT thought when I read this thread earlier. All’s fair in love and war, a man physically hurts and won’t let me get away, I’m going to do whatever it takes to get them off of me. Sorry @masterplan, that’s the way it is. You think about your daughter getting the treatment from some man and would you tell her to defend herself, but make sure to leave his balls out of it because “that’s dirty fighting”? I doubt it. I will agree that men shouldn’t get ball hit, but when you’re being physically attacked by a man who is bigger and stronger than you, that can be your only defense. A good punch in the throat will stun someone too.
        I agree about boob pain, I got hit straight in the boob by a foul ball (haha), and it dropped me to my knees. (Haha)

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster
        @illegalsmile55
        Look girls… first, unless he is throat fucking you, I doubt you will have access to the balls. Then… all I’m saying is… If he pulls your hair too rough it doesn’t warrant hinting the balls, neither a slap in the butt. If he is on top of you and refuses to back down… it becomes rape. Do what ever, stab him if you need, I doubt you will reach the balls. He grabbed the tit too rough… send him home! No one answer me what to do with a cunt that scratches my back… am I suppose to punch her in the tits?? You stop and say I DON’T LIKE THAT, YOU ARE KILLING THE MOOD, a second time IS STILL NOT AN ATTACK… send him/her home!
        What warrants a kick in the balls??? You want to leave… he stays at the door and says “you are going nowhere!” Kick him on the balls! Poor fucker had his life ruined for no good reason… she stabbed him and nothing happened to her, both medical students.
        And yes… this guy is an idiot… you don’t squeeze the boobs, you slap the butt. I can only assume his ex had strange tastes… or he really didn’t know how to dance.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@masterplan
        Of course I wouldn’t damage balls because my hair was pulled. We both know what we’re talking about here, right? A woman scratching your back during sex would not qualify as a reason to grab her tits and squeeze them unless she didn’t stop scratching when asked to, then yes, squeeze the Fuck outta them titties! Same as a ball kick or squeeze would not be cool because you pulled my hair. Just as we women don’t know what it feels like to be kicked in the balls, you don’t know what it’s like to be overpowered by a much stronger person (a man) and be honestly afraid for your life. So we agree, not cool to ball kick unless you are honestly afraid for your life or safety. But I can assure you, if a man was on top of me and squeezing my tits until I cried, and would not stop when asked…how would I know what he was going to do next? I don’t know if you’ve ever been truly afraid for your life, but I have…and there would no more fair fight…and, I have really long limbs and unless the guy was 6’7, I can reach his balls. 😉

MasterPlan
        Participant

@illegalsmile55
        All one needs to be overpowered and afraid for his life… is to be confronted a gun or a knife, but 8 guys trying to kick your ass should do it. I honestly believe women should do martial arts… knowledge and technique is worth more than muscle. My main point of discussion is that women are inconsequential… I ‘believe’ a woman pulls the trigger much more easily… they WILL go for the ball on unnecessary circumstances and on this case, there was no need to involve police on it. If it warrants violence go ahead… you can also poke his eyes if you need too but the true reality is a shitload of false claims in courts are mostly initiated by women.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@masterplan
        Yup, I agree with everything you just said. I also might add that cunts who falsely claim shit against men should have the book thrown at them. It isn’t fair that women get away with! But guess what…life ain’t fair.
        Does it really matter if women claim it more, or more men rape….the truth is that there are total cunts walking this earth, men and women both who do despicable things to their fellow humans. We’ve all been burned, all of us! we’ve all known shitheads! But, after awhile, it just sounds like whining to me. It gets old. It seems to me, ones life would improve it they could stop dwelling on the past. The very person you despise is still controlling you if you don’t move on.
        I like you, always have. I know your hurt and angry (not at me), but the best revenge is to live a happy life, to be happy and not let her affect you anymore. It’s not easy, we’re all only human and have faults, but to give up that happiness so you can stay angry at your ex is not healthy for your psychological well being. The only person you have control over….is you.

Okay…I’m done preaching. As you know, I RARELY make serious comments, or get on a soapbox, but because I do like you, I’m willing to say my peace knowing you won’t cop an attitude at me.
        I’m out of here, going to a concert tonight in New Hampshire and my ride is here. 🙂

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55 Well said. It seems we can never discuss the topic presented without someone adding what-ifs and hypotheticals. In this case, the boob squeezer was wrong and crossed the line. It doesn’t mean all men are bad. It doesn’t mean the justice system is fair. We just commented on what WE would do in the exact scenario.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

This is the point.
        Men get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime.
        http://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

MasterPlan
        Participant

Yes @illegalsmile55 I replied to you in private but this looks really awful. I’m being honest with everyone… so I will be honest with you HERE. This forums are for discussion of topics… this is not a hair salon. I share my life when relevant… and I really don’t give a f*** about my ex, you should remember of my CHILD. We are discussing laws and @itsplaster does a great job in convincing us WHY we should protect ourselves and fight for our rights. I simply can’t trust women anymore for very good reasons and we have the right to discuss our points.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

What crawled up your ass? Holy fuck…. I don’t know what set you off, and I don’t care. Discuss away, nobody’s stopping you. Whatever. *shrugs* Maybe you trust the wrong females? Eh?
        @masterplan

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan “We are discussing laws and @itsplaster does a great job in convincing us WHY we should protect ourselves and fight for our rights.”
        How do I remind you of that?

@illegalsmile55 Your last comment regarding ad hominem attacks is – as Mr. Miyagi would say – “no can defend.” Your point was right on.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

By his own admission he is of inferior intelligence. BAHAHA!!
        What a Fucking blowhard!
        @itsplaster

MasterPlan
        Participant

Because you would lie and go around until I’m death, but you never admit you are wrong. Please don’t take this too personal @itsplaster since this is a problem plenty of people I know do have it as well. You are certainly not among the worst of human beings… but is people like you, when granted POWER, that bring about the corruption we see around us (like both judges from the examples above, so you my very well consider it a compliment). I’m here to be convinced out of my stupid ideas… You just want to win an argument… some times you do, and I take my hat for you… but not this time.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan When I truly believe I’m right, the only lie would be saying I was wrong to please others.
        “Not this time…” I truly don’t know what argument you mean. I didn’t know we were having a disagreement.
        Whatever the case, I don’t threaten anyone’s rights. I have no idea what that’s about. I’m all kinds of confused.

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,377

I bet the guy who squeezed her breasts had already shat and pissed his pants in a stance against Gynocentrism. This is what @llyounghitlerll does… when he creates a crap thread with facile and baseless assertions he opens another similar.

Beware the troll – feed it not.

I am surprised he has the time to do this kind of posting what with the Messiah-like status he has on his 5 year old Twitter (so proud) and how busy he is saving so many people from suicide like he claims. I am truly surprised he has the time for the likes of us what with his busy teaching schedule on the Campuses.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Mangina white knight female brainwashed chump. You are more female than the real ones. Have you had your sex reversal op yet?

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

“Maybe you trust the wrong females? Eh?” – This is how you deny victim status and deflect from the abuser, to the abused.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

You truly are a dumb cunt, not only that, you don’t even know how to reply correctly on these forums. Deflect this. *flips The bird* I feel sorry for your kid. Pathetic loser.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Shaming language. Calling someone loser based off your criteria is gold, coupled with your total lack of argument based reply filled with ad hominem attack’s instead, shows inferior intelligence. Go ahead, have the last word.

MasterPlan
        Participant

She was in an argument with ME and I’m not ashamed to call myself her Mangina YH. Smile is a senior member and has special privileges among many of us. Consider it a religious matter, I don’t even care if she likes someone else more.

@illegalsmile55
        Forgive me for disrespecting you with foul language my noble lady. You have my word it won’t happen again.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Master plan ffs. Have some dignity. Mangina is nothing to be proud of. And when I call someone that, it’s not an a hominem, because, it’s stating a fact, pointing out specific definined behavior Duh. You all sure are dumb as hell.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Would this be the definition of an ad hominem attack? Asking for a friend .

“Mangina white knight female brainwashed chump. You are more female than the real ones. Have you had your sex reversal op yet?”

When I called you a pathetic loser, this is why. You want to attack people, but when they give it back, you fall back on one of your little temper tantrums.

Let the deflecting begin……

MasterPlan
        Participant

Smile
        When YH throws a tantrum like that, it means our Lord nailed him right in his ass (our Lord don’t like anal sex, but he is very good with that, Lol). YH shouldn’t have picked up on our conversation, but I think he got you good this time. 😛

illegalsmile55
        Participant

All is good with us @masterplan you’re still my bud, I too apologize for snapping at you. It caught me off guard, that’s all. 😉

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I forgot, I’ve only been here for three years, I’m sure what’s his name has been here longer. Couldn’t you tell by his imperious attitude?
        @masterplan

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 918

@illegalsmile55 I wanna hear more about your special privileges!!

MasterPlan
        Participant

You will have non @lady-lexis, until you change your power girls avatar, Lol.

MasterPlan
        Participant

I’m here for nearly two… and I think @itsplaster as well, and we have been debating since one year ago… like Batman and the Joker (ate least we don’t want to see each other dead, Lol)

@illegalsmile55
        You behave yourself my lovely lady… you have all freedom to criticize me… but you honestly wasn’t fair with your approach, and you should have left it to me to approach YH. Believe it or not @lady-lexis there are quite a few gentlemen among us.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Now why would you bring up that shit after we just apologized and all was forgiven. You’re still reprimanding me?! That’s some text book passive-aggressive behaviour right there.

“Thanks buddy!”

@masterplan

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55 I’m sick of this motherfucker.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@illegalsmile55
        I guess I apologize to you again them… but this topic will be overloaded with apologies 😛 . I was just recapping… that it’s fine to criticize.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@masterplan
        I “guess” I don’t give a fig about your insincere and underhanded apology. Save it for someone else, I’m sure you’ll need it. Peace.

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 1,811

It’s good to see The Violent Femmes are back together. The reunion tour better come to Wichita. “…I might stop to check you out.”
        I was a huge fan in the 90’s!
        @illegalsmile55
        @lady-lexis
        @itsplaster

illegalsmile55
        Participant

We’ll be coming to your house. I’m just gonna watch.
        @dan-a-conda

MasterPlan
    Participant

OK, @itsplaster, lets recap… Both of them were med students on 3rd years. He grabbed her tits a bit rough, it’s not a crime during sex, and she didn’t even asked him to leave.
    The lady f*** stabbed her ex. It would be wrong if they both got the same sentence… BUT IT WAS MUCH WORSE. How on earth can’t you agree with that?? and if someone wants to discuss some similar hypothesis, but not direct related to the case, it’s still good… unless the conversation goes in a completely unrelated universe… Congrats for your marriage, my condolences for him. 😛 Lying?? Boob squeeze did not cross the line… that takes one to jail.

itsplaster
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan I’m sick of people who can’t read. Point out where I agreed with these verdicts. I didn’t. So you are literally arguing with me over nothing.
      If you want to maintain that a guy can put bruises on a girl even when she says to stop, fine. My condolences to your future sex partners. But even though I said and believe he was wrong, I NEVER said that it was worse than stabbing.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Now you are putting words in my mouth @itsplaster. This is not what I’m implying! You disagree with both verdicts?? Wonderful!! I guess we agree them. It doesn’t happen that often, we should commemorate that too 🙂

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan Yeah, same goes. You put words in my mouth. Whatever man. I don’t give a fuck if we ever agree on anything. You’re an annoying, indecisive, insincere jackass.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster
        I’m glad you see now how annoying it is for others when you put words in other people mouths. Well, I feel sorry for anyone that has to debate you… as there is very little one can learn from you… and my partners are certainly in safer hands… Apparently yours could go to prison for very little things. Foul language noble Lady… I guess we all know what that means (if not, I just wrote upstairs) 😛
        The wall makes women very bitter!

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

The wall is unforgiving.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan @yunghitler I’ll still be younger than you guys. 😛 But seriously, I don’t think people lose value to the people that matter just because they turn (inset wall age here – I don’t know the wall age).

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Whose talking about age itsplaster? It doesn’t even matter if your younger. Men age like wine and women age like milk.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yunghitler – Not really. Both genders get dryer and more wrinkled, both genders go grey. The only difference is it’s okay for men to get old. Like you don’t age better; just nobody expects you to stay 25. Saying women age like milk is basically saying they should look 25 forever. Luckily, not everybody is superficial and while everyone- men and women- looked better younger, they’re still loved when they’re older.
        And most important is to feel good about yourself. If I had to pick an age to stay forever, it would be 31. That’s probably too old to some people but I loved that age. It’s whatever feels good to the individual.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

If that makes you feel better, Knock yourself out. We all know otherwise tho. And so do you. A women is over the hill after thirty. (I know I know many simps would still lick your old asshole) Let the denial go itsplaster. Why do you think old men still get young thots? Rarely are young men attracted to old women. Yes there are exceptions.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster
        I shouldn’t have called you a liar so I retracting myself on it… but that’s all I take back. There is no specific age to hit the wall… but the wall never loses. You are always among the MGTOW community… I’m sure you will figure it out… but one of the symptoms is to go crazy fighting the MGTOW community 😛

Ps. The wall is not the same for both genders.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan I agree it’s not the same for both genders. As I said above, men are just allowed to get old. @yunghitler Although, I think calling 30 the wall is ludicrous. I never finished a 5k until after 30 or got in serious shape. If we’re going by looks only, I’ll accept late thirties as the wall but 30 being the end? I’m not in denial. We just have different standards.
        And I have no idea if guys are interested in me so I don’t have any boasting to do.
        I think men who only date much younger women are like women who only date rich men. They have superficial standards.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Unless you are looking for a lesbian partner @itsplaster, you should listen to men. I’m not looking for firm tits so it’s not all about appearances, after 30 they become insane about kids… and you should test drive for at least two year before such commitment and not make her feel like she wasted her last opportunity so the wall is quite early. 30 tops for me, but there is always a nigger who would impregnate anyone Lol.

After 30 she would be super nice until you give them a kid, and after that she destroys your life. 🙁

What do you mean with 5k?

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan I didn’t become insane about kids. Actually, the opposite – I invested in myself. And it’s fine if you personally think 30 is the limit. I probably wouldn’t date an older guy because I feel we’d have nothing in common or he’d just be uncool. I can’t imagine a guy over 40 liking the stuff I like. But if I was single and did meet a guy over 40 who liked bands I liked and movies and art I liked, I wouldn’t write him off because he was older than me. But I’m not a shallow bitch. A lot of men lose their hair and that’s not attractive but if I really liked a guy, I’d get over it.
        And no, I’m not looking for a lesbian. I’m married to a guy and of course, his opinion is more important than yours or any random faceless guy online. I don’t trust people who won’t show their faces. It’s easy to judge when no one know see them and see all their flaws.
        A 5k run; a race.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Itsplaster, you are an exception. Why can’t you grasp that? Generalities are used by doctors, police, scientist and many other people for pinpointing and accuracy. I have never saw you stand corrected. Do you even notice, or is the hamster always running at full speed?

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster Two years and I’m still to find ANYTHING we have in common 😛 . No offenses… we do not have the same tastes… and I’m not over forty, I’m very close to it… but I’m getting bald 🙁 I was quoting @sloth12 when I mentioned nigges… the very last sentence was a joke. I’m not talking about worthless human beings… I’m saying GOOD MOTHER MATERIAL… but everything is relative… One can choose to adopt anyway, I’m not even thinking of girlfriend at current times… let alone kids.
        As I just mentioned I’m not looking for a girlfriend over her (or a back-up plan Lol) so there is no need to show my face. I’m the knowledge of good and evil and a challenge to gods arbitrary rule. Are you comparing this to wearing a burka? I share my life’s struggles with honesty and I find insensible to hurt loved ones… I posted my face in the past anyway, and you can still check out my butt if it offers any help in your judgment Lol.

5K here means 5000 sterling, but I appreciate you getting away from Murica’s Mile nonsense. Its 5Km and damn… proud of you in that.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan There’s plenty we agree on. I even agree with YH on some things. It’s just easier to remember fighting.
        There’s nothing wrong with hair loss. If you’re fun and interesting, you’ll still be attractive. Completely bald looks really awesome though.
        As far as marathons and races, they always use km. Not sure why. I guess because people come from Europe and all over for our big runs like the Boston marathon. It’s tradition to use km. I wish the US would go completely metric.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster
        I’m definitely not fun. More like an ‘annoying, indecisive, insincere jackass’ 😛 but I have high hopes to become super rich some day, I’m sure that would make it up to all my flaws 😉 Do you still run? More likely Murica will change the rest of the world to mileage. I have no advise about your tooth, hope you get well soon.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Its plaster, I suggest you take the time to become informed on what the wall is actually. It is not about might or ability to cook food. The wall is about female attractiveness going going gone and declining rapidly, starting at about thirty give or take. You know Crows feet, skin tags, cellulite, sagging skin etc- all things you can not fight. only hope doesn’t happen. But it does happen. That is the wall and it is UNFORGIVING!

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yunghitler- it’s about being pretty. I get it. but if you can grasp this, I truly don’t think that’s the most important thing. How does being pretty make my life better? I want to be healthy and happy. And I’m fine with being “pretty enough.” I’ve never thought myself beautiful anyway. That’s why “the wall” seems less important to me than someone who depends on their looks.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yunghitler (Jesus, I’ve got to learn your proper tagging name)

“Itsplaster, you are an exception. Why can’t you grasp that? Generalities are used by doctors, police, scientist and many other people for pinpointing and accuracy. I have never saw you stand corrected. Do you even notice, or is the hamster always running at full speed?”

While I’m usually full-throttle and not by choice (my mind doesn’t just relax), in this case, I answered masterplan as he wrote his reply: all women are insane… So if he sees no exceptions, I point it out. And all women being insane and only good for “niggers,” is like saying they’re worthless. Hence, I parroted him. Although, I don’t get into the racist shit, in his eyes only being good for “niggers” is worthless hence my “worthless” comment. It was strictly a reply to MP. I didn’t answer you quite the same. I’m aware you’re 2 very different people even if you agree. I doubt you’d be racist about it.

haydolf_hittler
    Participant
    Goints: 548

lily allen is a washed up liberal sack of immigrant loving shit. the UK quickly denounced this traitor bitch when she went all ‘agenda’ for her Rothschild master string pullers a few years back and she will never be welcomed in the UK again. she is the entertainment industry’s tony Blair and needs to be banished to some african hut where she can eat flies and birth some confused half niglets if she loves them so much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.