Hamilton, Ontario, Canada – Armed Thugs Remove People from Home

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Hamilton, Ontario, Canada – Armed Thugs Remove People from Home

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Vincit Omnia Veritas
      Keymaster
      Goints: 188,256

Victims wrote on their blog:

They did not like our incriminating articles on our blog: earthlyfireflies.org. They kept us hostages without communication even with each other. They released one of us after he declared going for dry fast after 5 days, and kept the other one indefinitely, just transferred her to a health department with a guard, she is going die there. Even our own bodies do not belong to us, all government controlled.

We are fasting to death. This is a manifestation that human spirit – God’s spirit in us – is stronger then government control.

Like me, they refused to sponsor the abuse of citizens by refusing to pay taxes. Here’s their declaration. I may not agree with all their points of view, but I certainty disagree with the regime using their armed thugs to round people up under the guise of public health, because they fail to parrot the official line and instead think for themselves:

http://www.earthlyfireflies.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Declaration-of-Non-Obedience-To-Government.pdf

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      Goints: 9,947

As a Canadian, I want to apologize to those people for the disgusting criminal behaviour of the Canadian Police. I am ashamed of the Canadian government. This is what they did to my brother in Washington State, USA. Our governments have gone completely criminal.

They’ll probably try to poison them in the hospital, or put smart dust in their food. These people need support. We should start a go fund me for them.

The mark of shame: Freemasonry.

freemasonry

thedre
        Participant
        Goints: 24,679
        VIP – Server Donor

@TheProtocolsOfZion
        The more that i watch-it,,, And (for the 3rd. Time now),,, the more that i am completely sickened by it Brother Poz. We live in this Fucked-Up, Zionist Shit-hole, and the more i travel abroad, the more i see how much better things are, and can be.

And i always thought before Mark’s “Corrupting-Morals” Crock Of Shit,,, the more i started noticing all the other little things that have been going-on behind the scenes. We are NO Better Than other Countries brother, not whatsoever. When i traveled to Europe, or Slovakia to be precise to meet-up, and hang-out with Mark for 3 weeks, i could not believe how Slovakian s were so, so incredibly laid back, and always happy & smiling.

As fot The Cops that i saw while there many were simply smiling, hanging-out at a free water station, that btw Slovakia had everywhere because it was a hot, and beautiful summer. But like i said others i saw where also very laid back, and smiling while they were leaning on there car and waving to people. Like what a difference just in the way they comport themselves. People are unafraid to approach them to ask them direction, or ask them a question, as they look like they are eager to please, and there to really help the populace not beat them for Fucks0Sake.

And Mark,,, if you happen to be reading this, i’m sure that you would have to agree with me, cause i doubt that would see this type of shit where you reside, or in the Whole Of Slovakia to be more precise. If i had a choice, and were single i would most definately purchase a home, and move to Slovakia in a nanosecond.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@thedre our government are complete traitors.

thedre
          Participant
          VIP – Server Donor

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          I Could not have said-it better myself my good Canadian Friend, & Best-Gore Brother. But at least we know that our population (for the most part) are good, honest, and fun-loving individuals. And i know for a fact that if Mark’s True & (The Full Uncut Story) would have been posted far and wide for all to read across Canada, things might have gone very differently for his poor self.

And furthermore,, the public outcry alone would have had him released immediately, and his privileges fully restored, along with his belongings and rightfully so. But because they kept it low key, and under the radar, if anyone really got the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,,, and them not making him out to look like a fucking serial-killer than our Fellow Canucks would have been very upset, and would have done something about-it, and have gotten involved.

**************FUCKING PUNK-ASS CANADIAN-ZIONIST BOOT-LICKING PIGS**************

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here’s a nice write up about the trash group Freemasonry.

A Freemason is a person who knowingly destroys peoples lives for self gain.

https://freemasonsarescum.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/freemasonry-is-a-criminal-organization/

masons are evil

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

evil Canada

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

That’s a smart dog they have. He could sense the evil.

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant
      Goints: 165

So what was happening here exactly ? The pigs were forcing them to go to the hospital for examination? Why ??

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

They were forcing them to go to a mental hospital, I think because they are political dissidents. The woman is still in a mental hospital. The cops are scum.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@Vincit Omnia Veritas

I Even more ashamed of the Country That I Live-In.
      First was what they Have Done To You Mark in Edmonton Alberta Canada, which had me fuming, & Sad Both at the same time. Never, Ever will i be Forgetting this anytime soon, or for (the rest of my life) what i should have said. 🙁

And now this??? What A Joke My Zionist-Run & Controlled Country is becoming. And it’s getting worse, and worse everyday under That Trudeau Dumb-Ass Mark.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.