Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Happy Rae Carruth Day

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

A man with courage was released today!

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Stop threatening people ladies, Or be ready for anything when you do!

itsplaster
        Participant

So, if women needs to kill the father of their unborn child to make sure she and said child lives, then that must be equally okay? It’s also self-defense. Of course, she’d be protecting her life, while he was protecting his wallet. Your life, your wallet. Tomayto, tomahto. Your level of crazy is jarring. And no, that’s not an ad hominem attack. To think this guy had a right to murder that woman is crazy.

@llyounghitlerll

svarg26
      Participant

“If I could change anything, I’d change the whole situation,” he wrote. “His mother would still be here and I wouldn’t be where I’m at. So that’s what I’d want to change. I want the incident to never have happened at all.”

“I should be raising my son. His mother should be raising her son,” Carruth said.

the courage to admit he was wrong.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Indeed enough.

thedre
          Participant

Amen to that,,, my good brothers, & Sisters.

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre hey dude, hope you and your family are in good health. glad to see you are still here.

thedre
          Participant

Hey @svarg26
          We are all good brother thanks for asking. Hope you had a wonderful time on your holidays, and i am happy that your back my good brother, as the site is just Not the same without ya! 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I do not think he was wrong though. And I am not the only one .

“I hope more men protect themselves from terrorism”.

svarg26
        Participant

killing your pregnant missus because she won’t get an abortion and turning your unborn child into a retard is fanfuckingtastic. the world needs more fucking retards, that’s for sure. retards don’t complain when you force them to get an abortion. mgtow! mother fuckers.

svarg26
      Participant

mgtow wisdom: fuck a retard and set it free. the dumb cunt won’t remember so, no child support from me.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Awe look. The ego of the average stimuli is showing.

Dumb fuck. If the the man is indeed responsible for making the child like you say, then why tf do women get to chose what happens to that man’s child? Maybe because it’s not the mans child huh?
        Do tell!

You also let women aboid their responsibility in the creation of the child.

But you Christians sure do love to tell men how it’s all their fault. You walking contradiction fool.

svarg26
          Participant

the man has the seed. pull out and cum on the ground. the bible tells you time and time again to beware of harlots. you are too blind to see. live in your misery.

It is a sin to waste your seed. It is either used for pleasure or procreation but never wasted as Onan did.😩

God was displeased because Onan ,the greedy fucker came on the ground rather than give his dead brother’s wife children as God’s Law demanded. A miserable misanthropic cunt was Onan.

@svarg26

svarg26
          Participant

@Hoping for Nemesis you are correct. i just figured it would be better for yung to pull out rather than shoot a pregnant whore.

😉👍

@svarg26

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Boy please. I’m happy as hell. You are projecting your little insecurities. I’m not watered down like you. I’m content. This is all a sham. And deep down you know it!

Idc what the Bible says to do. I do a cost benefit analysis and conclude what you say is dangerous.

You want men to pull out. Fine.
          I teach mean not to even risk it!!!!!!!!

Come on boy!

svarg26
          Participant

i teach men to fuck women hard in the ass. i tell them that it’s the best fucking time they will ever have on this shithole and the chance of getting them pregnant is zero. men respect me for my awesome advice. they are all fucking women hard in the ass and are paying no child support. i said mgtow faggots only fuck men in the ass and they were all horrified at how fucking gay you are. you didn’t think things through enough, pip squeak.

Wasn’t Svarg the one who once said it’s not gay to fuck men in the ass unless they touch dicks? I might be mistaken, but I still think it is gay as balls.

svarg26
          Participant

post a fucking link or are you just a lying jew cunt that likes writing homo erotica?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I’m sorry I’m laughing at you, but it’s too funny…svarg definitely did not say that.

@eraserhead-2

@illegalsmile55

Oh really? Don’t you say! The discussions in this post have gone to hell, and of course svarg never said that. I’m just breaking his balls. As expected, svarg took everything too serious and continued calling everyone he dislikes a jew.

Funny thing though, is that in this very forum post he positively quoted the Talmud as if it had something to offer. Bible’s Old Testament = Talmud, the vile book of pedophilia, incest, murder and all sorts of degeneracy that Jews incorporate in their nefarious globalist agenda and make sure to follow to the letter. Oh the irony! Or is it just plain hypocrisy, brainwashing and denial? I’m in doubt.

svarg26
          Participant

my 1611 kjv bible doesn’t even mention the “jews” at all. judaism is not even an abrahamic religion. it didn’t even exist until a couple of hundred of years after jesus was crucified. it is pharisaism which is the teaching of the talmud and it is very clear that they are the synagogue of satan in the bible. christians are the chosen people and poor lying “jew” cunts need to come to terms with it. “jews” didn’t exist until after 1775. so go fuck yourself. jesus was a judean. he was a galilean. he was a nazarene. wherever he was at the time, that’s what he was called. your “jew” hippy shit is laughable.

Very true. Jesus did not even speak Hebrew but spoke Aramaean and possibly Koine Greek as the Hebrews had by then forgotten Hebrew! As a Galilean he was suspect by all the other Hebrews because the populace was mixed with Gentiles. Ie Greek settlers and other non -Hebrew tribes .ie Canaanites.

In fact ,the last two tribes of Hebrews ,Judah and the leftovers of Benjamin were carried off by the Babylonians five hundred years before Jesus’s time! P.S the Judahites or “Jews” slaughtered every living Benjaminite man and male child and stole their women. ISIS lived in Judah those days!

The only real sons of Abraham in Palestine are the Samaritans who all “Jews”to this day look down on.

@svarg26

svarg26
          Participant

spot on. the last of the hebrews, the judeans were slaughtered by the romans around 70ad. if they hadn’t accepted jesus as their savior they were killed. all hebrews were killed off, unless they converted, so that the new covenant could begin. the “seed” or “bloodline” is now carried in followers of jesus christ, the real chosen people. “jews” in israel today are imposters. “Revelation 3:9 Behold i will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Iewes (judahites, judeans), and are not, but do lie.”

thedre
          Participant

It takes A Combination of Wisdom,,, Street Smarts,,, an above average I.Q. along One Hell-Of-A-Good Sense Of Humor In Order To Understand, & Appreciate what he,s All About, and Where Our B G Brother @svarg26 is coming from.

And only A handful Of Us here, that i,m aware of,,, and Mostly Precious Few Older B G Veterans have been Blessed, and Lucky Enough To have “really” gotten to know him. And Good Veteran Sister @illegalsmile55 and I happen to be 2 of those, “i guess you can call” Wise Ones, lol.

Cause from what i see, and read from both of us, and a few more, is nothing but Laughs and More Laughs and just having a great time when he,s around,,,seriously. 🙂

svarg26
          Participant

the poor thing got angry because i called it out on its homo erotic fantasy. it failed to see that i asked it if it was a “jew” and not called it one. the dumb cunts pre-planned bullshit went up shit creek real quick. oh the horror.

@svarg26

The “Jesus was not a Jew” debate is something I didn’t mention, I specifically mentioned the Talmud and the Old Testament.

The death cult created by jews didn’t exist before the crucifixion of Christ, and “jews” (whatever that means) didn’t exist before the year of 1775? You always surprise me, Svarg. Always. What about all of the pogroms, revolts and signed laws against jews that took place during the Middle Ages, or even before that during Antiquity?

If you are somehow insinuating that the jews post 1775 are any different than the jews that came before, you are deeply mistaken. The ones manipulating things from behind the curtains right now are the same ones who tried to manipulate things during the Middle Ages and way before. Christianity has become an international religion, and you also are deeply mistaken if you think jews didn’t have a hand in orchestrating that.

“They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race.”
          – Voltaire, 1771

svarg26
          Participant

jesus makes it clear who the synagogue of satan are and so do i. you need to come to terms with the fact, that you have nothing to offer but lies. you are of the synagogue of satan. lying is all you do. take a look again at your first comment and fuck off.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

“i teach men to fuck women hard in the ass. i tell them that it’s the best fucking time they will ever have on this shithole and the chance of getting them pregnant is zero. men respect me for my awesome advice. they are all fucking women hard in the ass and are paying no child support. i said mgtow faggots only fuck men in the ass and they were all horrified at how fucking gay you are. you didn’t think things through enough, pip squeak.”

So by your logic, When a woman becomes pregnant, its all because the male, and its all his fault too. If this is the case, then why don’t men get to keep the baby and move on from the woman? Why don’t men get to choose that his baby will live, when a women decides to abort HIS child that He Made?

STFU idiot. I Show your contradiction in full view and you still will not concede. Boy its better to not address me with your bible cherry picked quotes which I so easily show the hypocrisy. .

Don’t the bible say not to fuck in the ass???? boy are you dumb as fuck its not even funny, Kill yourself pussy.

svarg26
          Participant

holy fuck dude, you have your panties in a twist over gay shit again. in the bible, the man marries the woman. the wife then submits to the husband whenever he wants it. it is the man who takes charge so, sooner rather than later the wife gets pregnant and the man supports her while she looks after the child, because real men don’t give a fuck about changing nappies. no matter how much you may want to breast feed, god didn’t allow you to do it, pip squeak. you can squeeze your nipples like a gay cunt as much as you like, but nothing will happen. there is no justice for anyone. the courts are not there to serve you. they are there to fuck you. take your fight up with them. they will tell you to fuck off and you will get angry at women and never shut the fuck up. you just don’t get that the joke is on you.

svarg26
      Participant

lot was basically raped by his two daughters who got him drunk,fucked him and got pregnant. the moral of the story is, if you hang out with sodomites don’t be surprised if you get fucked.

lady-lexis
      Participant

Soooooo let me get this straight, MGTOW are non-violent except when it comes to murdering women who are carrying your child? Got it.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Apparently, he could plan someone’s murder, but going to the drugstore and buying prophylactics never entered his monkey head, the big one or the little one. (It’s not like she was his first rodeo) He’s a nigger. Poor Rae, he had to do time for murder that the bitch deserved….quit deflecting @lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

C’mon now @illegalsmile55, are you suggesting that a man should be held responsible for whatever his prick gets up to and maybe not conspire to murder the mother of his unborn child? Stop shifting accountability on to the man!

I wonder if he had to pay child support while he was locked up. He probably had to pay more because the kid was brain damaged and had special needs. What an amateur. Lesson learned, if you’re going to have your pregnant baby mama whacked, like a fucking animal, make sure you take care of the baby too and don’t get stuck with healthcare bills.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

“Apparently, he could plan someone’s murder, but going to the drugstore and buying prophylactics never entered his monkey head, the big one or the little one. (It’s not like she was his first rodeo) He’s a nigger. Poor Rae, he had to do time for murder that the bitch deserved….quit deflecting @lady-lexis

“going to the drugstore and buying prophylactics never entered his monkey head,” – likewise the women chose not to go to the drugstore and buy prophylactics, nor use any of the numerous other options she has, to not bring a fetus to term. SHE CHOSE TO FORGO ALL HER OPTIONS and then proceeeded to force that choice into a man. Yeah equality for those that can stomach it. Is s cruel bitch

He did is time. Paid his debt to society. What’s your beef with democracy?

Looks like the lady lost her life and the guy is now free. Yeah I rather she respected his choice and they both be alive and free. But women huh?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Bitch please. We are non violent but will use violence in self defense. Duh.

I’m a peaceful person. But will go to we to protect my peace.

You are a special mind of slow huh?

lady-lexis
          Participant

In defense against what? Child support that you’re responsible for?? Away and boil your head, you clown.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

In defense of being forced to be a parent. Forced into financial servitude. Forced into provision.

One half of the population is allowed to opt out. While the other half is is not.

That’s ok with you?

lady-lexis
          Participant

Yes, this is fine with me as only one half of the population has to carry the friggin’ baby for 9months inside their own body. As I’ve said before, when the men start carrying the babies, they are free to abort them as far as I’m concerned. Until such a time, deal with it and accept it isn’t an equal rights issue because we do not have equal reproductive systems.

Also as I’ve said before and will leave it at that with you, both halves of the population are responsible for making a baby. Don’t want to be financially responsible for one? Keep your genitals in your pants. Otherwise get used to the fact that sex can equal babies.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

You prove my point. You are a contradicting hypocrite as your reply shows. You also support dsexual discriminaton.

“Yes, this is fine with me as only one half of the population has to carry the friggin’ baby for 9months inside their own body. As I’ve said before, when the men start carrying the babies, they are free to abort them as far as I’m concerned. Until such a time, deal with it and accept it isn’t an equal rights issue because we do not have equal reproductive systems.”

Here you don’t mention that women still have a choice to opt out of parenthood AFTER she carries and brings the child to term, all her choice mind you, and still don’t put the baby up for adoption, still don’t abandon it, still don’t commit infantacide even though SHE knows she can’t afford to care for it. That’s pretty selfish.

“Also as I’ve said before and will leave it at that with you, both halves of the population are responsible for making a baby. Don’t want to be financially responsible for one? Keep your genitals in your pants. Otherwise get used to the fact that sex can equal babies.”

We can apply this quote to women as well instead of giving them all the birth control, abortion rights, abandon rights and so on , we can easily say to women in your words “ Don’t want to be financially responsible for one? Keep your genitals in your pants. Otherwise get used to the fact that sex can equal babies.”

You make this too easy.
          You may not like what I am saying. But people are awaking to the hypocrisy and contradictions concerning reproductive rights. You will get left behind with your viwews. Not to mention it’s pretty sexist towards women to imply they have no agency to care for a child without a males help.

Even judges have spoken on this and agreed there is reform needed. You are just push back. Why? I have my beliefs as to that. If you don’t like men treating women like bumbling idiots and telling them to make sandwiches, then step up to the plate and act like am adult who is accountable for HER decisions. Stop blaming men for your bad choices. Don’t feminist say they don’t need men for anything? Aren’t you a feminist? What does a strong healthy independent women need a guy to be forced into fatherhood for? Inquiring minds wanna know cupcake!

lady-lexis
          Participant

10547417-599209914764-1954121760326244982-n

Anonymous
          Inactive

@lady-lexis
          TBH, I’d rather see you give a fuck than a rats ass. I am glad, though, that you didn’t have a pic of you giving a shit.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@dan-a-conda Didn’t I?? You should follow me on lexis-on-the-lav.com

I have many thousands of subscribers over there and am extremely well respected in the shit community.

Anonymous
          Inactive

@lady-lexis
          Sooo…I went to your web site. Well done. You fuckin’ destroyed that toilet! Was that haggis and potato skins?
          You’re pretty fun.

Death Pod
          Participant

@lady-lexis and @dan-a-conda

I liked her video “Babes in the Bogs.”

lady-lexis
          Participant

@dan-a-conda You have a keen eye! Did you notice how dark it was? That’s the Guinness, baby. *waggles eyebrows* I know my craft, what can I say?

@deathpod
          Another fan eh? You know I had to replace my entire bathroom after that video. Not just the toilet, but the shower and bathtub too. Although at this point, it doesn’t make any sense to repaint, we just cling film the walls.

Death Pod
          Participant

@lady-lexis

You should auction off the used film wrap. There are guys out there who buy porn actress’s panties and other pathetic stuff like that. There’s a small publication here called Creative Loafing and I’ve seen advertisements for porn actresses appearances at clubs or sex shops. That just seems weird to me. Imagine the kind of people who show up to meet their favorite wanking object. Imagine the conversations. *Guy sheepishly hands the girl a freezer bag full of wadded up tissues* “Will you sign this, please?”

itsplaster
          Participant

@lady-lexis I honestly believe no one could feel the way YH feels unless they are furious, filled with anger in every ounce of their body and never truly at peace. He may claim to be happy but no happy person thinks with such passionate hatred – celebrating a murdered woman is the new happy? I’m thinking of YH more and more differently. There’s always initial anger but later when I’m away from the moment, I feel pity for him. He has to be mentally defective to act this way. And it’s weird someone so unbalanced spends SO much time discussing the mental problems of the opposite sex. I think self-awareness is not part of his world. I say all of that with complete sincerity and not with a giggle. I’m not making fun but observations. This is not how satisfied, content people behave.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@itsplaster I agree, I cannot feel one iota of joviality coming from any of his various rants as much as he claims to be happy. No one can be truly happy while at the same time being consumed by such irrational, vile anger. Vexation is poison.

You can tell that everything levelled at him LANDS as well. It affects him, it annoys him, he goes away thinking about it. To you or me or most folks on this website, comments from random strangers are like water off a ducks back. He gets wound up over everything. It’s just no way to live your life. It’s painfully sad.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Except you are wrong plaster, again. In the video above, lots of people share my views and even some women lol. Poor thing. It must be so hard to hear opinions that are uncommon and not like yours. I get that’s why you proceed to insult and label me without any accreditation. We are growing whether you like it or not.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

The way your MGTOW community is selective YH, any new member would mean a 20% increase. 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Way to attack the argument and not deflect from it master plan. You are sooooo smart.

itsplaster
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll I’m not insulting you. I genuinely believe you’re unhappy and have some mental issues or both. That’s why I can no longer take your rhetoric personally. Information is only as good as its source. I don’t trust you as a solid source.
          MGTOW might be growing but you, as a person, are not. MGTOW itself is a good choice for some men. However, I do hope they become acquainted with a better guide than you.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I’m simply copying and pasting, remember?? I’m just spreading what my group of men say and write.

You as well as the others are attacking the messenger lol.
          And Ben personally at that.

Even if I was unhappy. Why would that invalidate anything? Only happy people are correct??

You plaster , do dive a little deeper than everyone else around here I admit tho.

itsplaster
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll I don’t give you any shit about copy & paste so… I don’t really have issue with that.
          I think you’re more than a neutral messenger. However, I don’t think all your beliefs are true. If you do and feel they serve you in a real way, then think what you wish.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I only post what I can prove. Nothing I say can be disproved.

itsplaster
          Participant

“All women are hypergamous.” I’m not. I didn’t marry for money. That’s all the proof I need.

itsplaster
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll It’s weird that you said whether you’re happy or not makes no difference in your message. Isn’t the point of MGTOW to find personal happiness and growth? If it doesn’t elevate you, what’s the point? Then, aren’t we all – single, married – in the same boat of misery? I would consider making happiness a part of my life because it does matter. Think about it maybe.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Plaster. Me being happy or not, has NO bearing on the validity of my phrases.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Diana Davidson agrees with me. So does many other women. But let me guess, Only women you approve of count?

lady-lexis
          Participant

I approve of factual evidence for peoples statements, not some YouTuber, darling.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Because youtube is fake news! lol.

If We simply rely on your biases then that is not truth. Do you even know about Absolute truth vs General Truth?
          Lol Truth is truth NO MATTER where or who it comes from. lol

lady-lexis
          Participant

You tell us to rely on YOUR biases everyday.

Truth is absolutely truth, I agree. Truth is something absolutely proven with facts. So are you going to provide the absolute proof that women aren’t funny or are you going to admit that not everything you say is proven? Understand, I don’t care how many people agree with you or how many subscribers you have; that is not proof.

Try not to duck this point again, cherub.

itsplaster
          Participant

@lady-lexis He confuses fact with opinion sometimes. It’s a fact the wage gap is nonexistent. It’s an opinion that women aren’t funny. I would listen more intently to people who are flexible when flexibility is required.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Truth is OBSERVANT! More males are successful at comedy because they are funnier.

Now pay attention, exceptions PROVE THE RULE. This is an observable truth.

How does it feel to know everything? Never be wrong? And so I do this, because I was wrong most my life while I thought like you and the others. I had to undergo extreme self evaluation and reflection to admit almost everything I was taught was wrong.

Gravity is observable truth.

lady-lexis
          Participant

If the “observant truth” that you were arguing was that “the majority of stand-up comedians are male” then I would agree with you, however that truth does not prove that all women AREN’T funny any more than it proves that all men ARE funny.

I know you like generalisations, all hate-mongerers do, but your generalisations will just never be absolute truth to me because of alllllll the exceptions.

By the way, please look into the phrase “the exception that proves the rule”. I think you wish it would mean that you can have as many exceptions as you want to your “rules” and they are still true but it doesn’t work like that.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Stfu. You pathetic feminist. Hate monger???? lol. You all hate what say because it exposes your sisterhood. Truth is not hate. And everyone hates anyway. Gtfoh. I would shred you in a debate. And in fact do.

lady-lexis
          Participant

You mean one of those debates where one participant ducks all the questions they don’t want to answer and constantly accuses the other participants of deflecting? No argument from me, you’d own something like that. If they give extra points for saying ‘Stfu’, you’re on to a sure thing.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

STFU

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

This is not how you abort a baby 🙁

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Simple fix….. let men opt out of parenthood, and watch THESE kind of killings become non existent.

I track about on average 5 of these kinds of killings a year. Nothing scientific just from media reports.

It’s sad to me. But I think the whole shebang is. I don’t support murder but I also don’t support slavery. Some people rather have death compared to slavery. Or at least kill to not be a slave. I understand that much. Do you?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I understand there are many more options and pulling the trigger is not a good one, Your opinion makes me question your sanity. YH, nothing can excuse this attitude, hopefully not many people agrees with you.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Masterplan, instead of answering my question you hurled an af-hominem attack. Come on bro. You aren’t 13, are you?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

It should remain a legal matter. I hope the kid refuses to see him.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

No, YH, he is merely making an observation. You know, like you do. Only you are allowed to make a personal observation? We all have opinions, but if they don’t match up with your views, you attack. Over and over….. Nice how that seems to work for you, but this thread really showed your total psychosis; you actually think murder is justified! That’s really fucked up, boy. DEFLECT!!

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Lol smiles. I don’t support murder. You just accused me of something not true……again. Lmao.

And an observation is a something you actually see. Or hear.

Girl stop playing you can’t be this dumb.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

Thanks Smile 🙂 He doesn’t like how women label men but call everyone boy, he defend himself with the law… but completely disregard them when it doesn’t fit his needs. He create a post to celebrate a murderer… but he don’t condone it. Very complicated 🙁

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Slavery was once legal.
          Now, if someone tries to enslave you, you can kill them in self defense.

Women making men slaves through forced parenting responsibilities aka paternity fraud is slavery.

It’s slavery because the father has zero rights pertaining to fatherhood. And since RESPONSIBLITY WITHOUT RIGHTS is the definition of slavery, I rest my case.

No one can disprove what I just said.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Um nope, the definition of a slave is “a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another”. No matter what your beef is with men’s rights in fatherhood, they do not become anyone elses property and they always maintain the right to challenge their position, unlike slaves. Also, despite what Kanye West says, people do not CHOOSE to be slaves. People, however, do CHOOSE to have sex and run the risk of creating babies.

You don’t get to kill people in order to correct your own mistakes. Keep trying to justify it though, I feel it’s important to you.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Tell that to women who force men on child support. Tell that to men who want the baby but the woman aborts it. Tell that to men who do not want the baby but the women keeps it and forces him to be a father……Yeah that is the definition of slavery. If you can not see that great hypocrisy between the sexes than it just solidifies your belief that women should be and are superior to men. J

Justice doesn’t exclude gender. But you do! Do you understand justice?

lady-lexis
          Participant

Oh please dude, I’m just not getting on this merry-go-round with you again. Why don’t you take a break for some candy floss and have a go on the grabber machine because I’m getting bored of this particular game of whack-a-mole.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Plenty of women in the comments and in the live show posted above, are in agreement with me. The tide is shifting no mater how minute.

svarg26
        Participant

there are billions of christians and we all think you are a faggot. i think the tide that you are referring to already wiped out the first wave of mgtow homos. at least that’s what noah said.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll “Plenty of women in the comments and in the live show posted above, are in agreement with me. The tide is shifting no mater how minute.”

Its all gone supernova… and it is all because of @llyounghitlerll !

Who knew?

His copy & pasted memes have caused shifts in planetary orbits.

He controls the tides now.

Canute observed.

Empty soul
      Participant

They really should make the birth certificate into a legal contract of basic rights. Equal parenting platform, equal financial responsibility etc.

Signed by both parents the above would then form the contract from which separation rights would be calculated based upon who breached the contract.

If the woman breached the contract for example she would not be entitled to a penny of child support and if it was an agreed upon equal separation by both parents child support would become locked in with the equal access rights with the parent losing entitlement to the child support upon any violation of those equal access rights.

The kicker here is that the birth contract gets formed upon the actual birth of the child and requires a signature from both parents which means simply getting pregnant would no longer grant legal entitlement.

The added bonus being that court cases involving parental rights would be far more simple and a lot more fair.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

You left out mandatory paternity testing. This would alleviate any future/unforeseen claims of fraud by fathers and would also guarantee all parties informed decisions in making any contracts. Acknowledged or implied.

What you mention would go against the “no fault divorce “ laws here in the U.S. the women really like no fault because it absolves accountabilities of any kind for them while still making men pay child support, alimony, palimony and medical insurance. Being women, here at least, control the legislative branch, which makes laws, it makes sense really why family law is run the way it is. I’m guessing it’s similar where you live?

Many people rather punish men for having sex, instead of giving them any kind of sexual freedom. And men like all humans. Will act accordingly when backed into a corner. U.S. Judges don’t like men having sex for free and side with women often.

lady-lexis
          Participant

I could get on board with mandatory paternity testing. After all, people with nothing to be guilty about shouldn’t have to worry about it and it’d save a hell of a lot of hassle down the line.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Are you aware how much paternity fraud is estimated to be because women are not required to test paternity? There is a whole industry relying on ignorance and faith about paternity. The child support industry alone is against mandatory testing because it would hinder their profits. But then again that’s the point. Family law as well, lawyers, as guardian litems and social workers are all relying on male tax dollars through subsidies and outright child support and court costs. We will not see paternity testing as a mandate in law, for a while.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

The Law cannot mandate paternity testing randomly on individuals or as a simple matter of course on everyone who has fucked or been fucked or on any wriggling mass which has been shat onto this Earth. The Law has no mandate to test anyone randomly, it can however enforce legislation where a case which has been brought to Court. Most fathers are quite happy to provide the evidence of their paternity or lack of paternity. The onus is on any appellant/ defendant (whether male or female) to provide proof of paternity (or absence of paternity). That means provide proof or there is no way to take any case forward.

It really is that simple in cases of dispute.

If you ain’t the daddy – you don’t pay.

If you is the daddy – you pays.

Live with it.

By trying to sort things out most people agree terms like grown-ups. Most people do. Bit awkward at first (I mean who actually wants endless strife?). They try to sort things out and wish for better times ahead. It saves them nursing their hatred, reshaping their toxic venom like a ball of nasty putty and giving themself Cancer from it.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Wrong. Dumb fuck know it all. Like I said pussy, I covered this on my series on YouTube. Many men do pay for children that are not theirs. Boy you live in a fairy tale!

Even boys who ate raped by women are made to pay child support. You don’t know a damn thing. lol. Get the fuck out of here, stop paying around and stop wasting peoples time with your misleading information.

Well Fuck isn’t this conversation just all sorts of lovely? We have stupidity guising as science and science being obscured by stupidity! A few purer people sticking to stupid or science here and there, but mostly a mix. If you have both, it’s been tainted. One or the other makes much more sense. Not that both of them make sense to begin with. Why right for a cause when you can be happy with the way it is? “Wow that’s shitty of you, riding off of the hard work of generations before!” Points like this are fair, but I could honestly care less about you’re opinion. I could and I do put in work, just not in any dramatic fashion, such as “Look at me, I donated to charity!” Or ” Look how much better a citizen I am than you! “. All the standard occupations here are all just meant to make your life feel meaningful and distract you from the ever closer, ever colder grip of death.

As per usual, ignore spelling/format/oddwordsinoddplaces/spaces etc. You know, cause this device sucks.

Rae is wearing a skullcap Moslem -style.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I love how YH calls men who don’t fall down and worship his church, “Boy” like he’s the all knowing, all seeing genius. I guess all his little mgtow boys agreeing with every word he spews from his ass/mouth have given him false courage. I bet he wouldn’t think the word ‘boy’ while talking to a real man, in real life, let alone call him one. What a vagina blood -fart stain he is….he’s just here to get his jollys and to be able to call real men names without getting his ass kicked. Bahahahaha…the only boy here is YH.

thedre
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

Or,is he The All Seeing & Blowing Penis-Genius,??? lol. And A Vagina Blood-Sucking Fart-Stain Snortin?? Bwa, ha, ha!

Ahhh Man gotta love ya My B G Sister being so fucking Quick & Hilariously Witty this morning, That You’d Swear that @svarg26 is your True Brother But, from Another Mother. And Man, because you had me laughing So much & so hard, that my coffee went down the wrong pipe,,, my wind pipe, lol. 😉

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lol. Bitch please. You have no clue what the fuck your are talking about. “Real men”???? Hahaha. Not around here miss! Real men don’t base their worth on what females think. Only weak simpering mangina men do. But you think that’s a real man. Of course. That kind of man benefits you and you will never denounce anything that benefits you. Even if it’s not ethical. It’s funny tho. That you even entertain male on male violence with phrases that insult. Pssshhh. Typical punk.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@illegalsmile55

“What a vagina blood -fart stain he is….”

Hey. I remember in 1989 after a robust 3rd round of Sunday Morning kidney-nudger acrobatics my then GF started her period. A lovely girl she was and she laughingly kissed my nose and anointed me on the forehead with her vaginal blood. It felt ceremonial. And kinda nice if I am honest. I think it was probably the closest I have ever come to being married. She did do terrible farts though (but not minge farts I add).

YH part of that Coppery-Red moon-cycle? He is not even a tiny particle of the waste effluent of that lovely 28-day tidal-fed, briney, marine-clammy, rock-pool of goodness…

Please do not insult vaginas or their lovely Coppery blood.

Peace on! BG sister!

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Watch closely and you will see the wankdick in its non- natural habitat, as he grovels and feeds his inner mangina. Crickey

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

Simply enjoying robust sex with a woman is not me “grovelling and feeding my inner mangina”. It is engaging in fun, consensual sex with a living, breathing woman YH. A starnge land for you. Man up YH or are scared of vaginas? I (and most here) think so.
          What is “Crickey”? Is that a man-loving anal-love, turd-sex word that mommy’s basement dwellers use? I think the actual expletive you mean is “Crikey”. Oh I forgot. You refused to learn to read and write (or spell) because it was “gynocentric”.

YH has an anal manlove fixation which is his mainstay. I shudder to think of his major source of man-protein.

Imagine YH having to insult a man like me, going his own way, doing his own thing,on his own terms, challenging mad women and raising a son himself… YH has to do this because I didn’t need any of his memes to do it.

YH is a transparent analist and turd-groveller. Send him a new felch-spoon for Christmas.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

“Simply enjoying robust sex with a woman is not me “grovelling and feeding my inner mangina”. It is engaging in fun, consensual sex with a living, breathing woman YH. A starnge land for you. Man up YH or are scared of vaginas? I (and most here) think so.
          What is “Crickey”? Is that a man-loving anal-love, turd-sex word that mommy’s basement dwellers use? I think the actual expletive you mean is “Crikey”. Oh I forgot. You refused to learn to read and write (or spell) because it was “gynocentric”.

YH has an anal manlove fixation which is his mainstay. I shudder to think of his major source of man-protein.

Imagine YH having to insult a man like me, going his own way, doing his own thing,on his own terms, challenging mad women and raising a son himself… YH has to do this because I didn’t need any of his memes to do it.

YH is a transparent analist and turd-groveller. Send him a new felch-spoon for Christmas.”

This video answers ALL your questions, simp.

“You are either in allegiance with male empowerment, or YOU enable male exploitation and usury! It is male empowerment or vagina servitude.” Pick a side boy. The side you currently are on, makes you an enemy of MEN.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Wankdick you will never be MGTOW! You are a contradiction to MGTOW. You are what we are not. lol

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

I know I can never be one of your unquestioning disciples. It simply isn’t in my nature. I am a man who has gone his own way and won. You prefer to be a basement-dwelling loser scrounging a diddy-ride every birthday from your mommy.

One day you might have to get out and live and operate in the real world. I don’t think you will survive for long. Indeed I see a Darwin Award looming for your own particular DNA’s imminent Extinction Level Event.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.