Have you ever experinced road rage

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Have you ever experinced road rage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

When I was on the school bus a drunken driver shot the bus driver in the head and we all whet off a cliff

Nataska
      Participant

No but got the car and smashed the other persons car with my fists very often it’s a older women gobbling off or a guy who’s in the wrong I loss
      It when someone is rude driving or try’s to drive into you
      On a zebra crossing

undergroundweller
      Participant

Only some minor incidents. The major one was when an ex-friend of mine, with whom I was in the car, was driving like a maniac on the highway at up to 200km/h (the speed limit was 120) tailgating people, despite the pleads of me and another friend who was in the car for him to stop. A guy got mad and started to chase us and tried to hit our car, or at least just threatened to do it (but he got close), that is, to touch the side of our rear bumper as to make the car spin/fishtail. Then the guy gave up. I said to myself I wouldn’t travel again with that twat. Then, some time later, he calls me saying that his car had spun on its roof on the highway and that he thought that he would die, and that he didn’t know how he had come out of it without a scratch (he told me he was in a BMW, I don’t know if it’s true, but if it is, maybe that’s why). I wasn’t surprised and thought to myself how the gene pool unfortunately didn’t get better that day.

itsplaster
      Participant

This is so oddly relevant. Yes! And very recently. I used to get road rage in high school and college and then I grew up. But just in the last 2 weeks – I completely lost it. This girl tailgated me like 10 miles. She pulled up beside me at the signal, I flipped her off. She flipped me off so I just snapped and followed her. I parked behind her car at a gas station. She wouldn’t get out of her car. There was cursing thrown back and forth and her friend was telling her “Just stop it. Don’t say anything.” That friend was the only mature person there.
      I was upset the rest of the day – not because of her, fuck her, but because I haven’t been so crazy pissed off over petty shit in years. What happened?? I was like 17 years old again for a minute. I had crazy rage. I’ve been totally fine since then.

Back in my teens: Got a gun pulled on me for flipping off a crazy driver. Followed him too. I had terrible temper back then. I guess had a death wish or something. But I was getting that fuckers tag number. He pointed a gun at me. Fuck him. I remember it crystal clear – in Corinth, Mississippi. He was old. I bet he’s dead now. Hahaha Good.

This was therapeutic.

undergroundweller
        Participant

There’s no problem in tailgating someone if the guy is going much too slowly and he’s not letting you overtake him when he could open up some space. But there are some fuckers who press you when they are on the wrong. I was going at the speed limit, 90km/h, this week on a four lane avenue, on the left most lane, and a twat was tailgating me. I ignored him. If I were under the speed limit I should have gone out of the way, but I was on the limit and if he was the one who wanted to go over it he should have overtaken me (actually not even that as he was going over the speed limit and breaking the law) as he had no reason to be tailgating me, if he wanted me to go faster he should go try and lobby he municipal council to raise the speed limit. The brainless overtook me after some minutes and slowed down to 50km/h. That got me angry, but I controlled myself and let him go. I have the opinion that unless you have a gun and are ready to use it you should hold yourself, and even if you satisfy both of these requisites, you should think if it’s worthwhile risking your life and the life of others on the road. For me, I don’t think so, I am here today and OK, and had I chased the guy I could have been dead (you yourself had a gun once pointed to your head) or in the police station, and maybe would go to jail in the future. There’s an Italian American guy (forgot his profile name) on the website who shared his story on “the worst day of your life” topic, go there and see how road rage may fuck up many lives, of those involved in the brawl and even innocent people.

itsplaster
          Participant

Rural road, lots of deer, I’ve already hit a couple. No where to pass. I was going the speed limit, not slower. This case, tailgater was wrong. But I shouldn’t have acted like a bitch.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@itsplaster You sound like my sister. I don’t do that kind of shit. A car is a weapon. I don’t even give a second chance if I take a ride with a lunatic.

itsplaster
          Participant

I don’t usually do that. I’d had been out of the hospital for like 2 days. I even wondered if I was still just anxious from being stuck in bed so long. I don’t know. I feel normal now. But how damn dumb to pick a fight fresh out the damn hospital. I would’ve gotten beat up and deserved it.
          I was doing the speed limit though on a very rural road that deer run across all the time. I’ve hit 2 deer so I started driving slower. I was in my pretty car so I was definitely driving carefully. I’m not quite as picky about my ugly car lol. She was wrong but I acted stupid. Oh well, it’s in the past. @masterplan

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m glad you’re out of hospital. I sure don’t want for you to go back there. USa is specially problematic since everyone owns guns. We don’t always have self control as we are not always ourselves. But be careful. We don’t see that many US terrible stories, but we sure know shit do happens. Been in hospital for long can sure impact our state of mind. Not to brag… but being kind of autistic, I actually have a lot more self control than my peers so I can’t really condemn you. What I can add to all is, I Brazil, more people die per year on road accidents and negligence, than all deaths from the invasion of Iraque.

Golda
      Participant

I used to almost regularly. But since I’ve got snapshot from progressive, I’ve been become a better part of society and have calmed down.

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

You let “the Man” follow and monitor you wherever you go? For your little discount? Lick the hand that feeds you….

itsplaster
          Participant

Are you not supposed to lick the hand that feeds you? So that’s why I’m banned from so many restaurants. Those waiters get so upset when I do that.

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Hahaha, that was Ben Franklin that said that, I think. You came back from the fireworks raging at the menfolk. Thought you had fireworks in you! Good job but losing battle….

Golda
          Participant

You obviously took me serious. But I’m assuming you probably use a cellphone and that in and of itself is a tracking device used by the government to monitor your every move and conversation. So way to go!!! you’re eating out of the hand that feeds you ✋

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.