have you killed someone?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else have you killed someone?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nglzi
      Participant

Let me rephrase it. Have you killed someone as part of self-defence or millitary engagment?

I am asking this because the real question for me is, does it still makes you a killer?

The background for that in my case, during a milittary engagment i probably killed and/or woundes some 30-40 human beings. I say this like that because i guess there were a few unarmed among them (less than 10). so, am i a killer or not?

P.S. I DO NOT feel guilty about my actions and would have done the same all over.

Counterfeit
      Participant

I did an internet research to answer your last question. Wikipedia says: “A killer is someone or something that kills..” You said you have killed 30-40 human beings. In addition, you are apparently someone or something. In conclusion, I would say that you are a killer. More precisly, I would consider you as a contract killer provided that you have received some form of payment in exchange for your military engagement.

nglzi
        Participant

so, following your logic every military, security details, intellegance agents, millitia, polizay are all basically contract killers without regarding the situation?
        I see, this is one way to look at it.
        Thank you for your opinion.

Counterfeit
          Participant

No, just those who kill and get payed. I hope you are not offended by my opinion. As you said, it is just one way to look at it 🙂

elfredo666
      Participant

I will once I deploy, not infantry but my mos does go with infantry guys sometimes. BUT that’s sadly all the way in 2020 lol. Also idk if your societies view of a killer, maybe to liberals and dumbasses, but your getting orders to eliminate the enemy and GETTING PAID FOR IT. that’s why I’m looking forward to the future lol do my mos and shoot fuckers for my paycheck, and if I die then fuckit it just comes with the job.
      Btw did killing affect u mentally for better or worse, because I had a DS that pretty much told us stories of how deploying, patrolling, and killing was a dam good adrenaline rush.

nglzi
        Participant

Your DS is correct, well in my case its neither for better nor worse but its a ducking rush. I simply shut it out the system when it was all over.
        Good luck with your deployment, God speed

elfredo666
          Participant

ty man, shit I hope ill atleast see some combat I heard mechanic go with infantry sometimes. If only it came sooner tho, that’s the fucking drawback of being reserves wakeup, work a some random job if your able to find 1, and have no battlebuddies.
          But also he didn’t really give a fuck about most things in life after deploying, after minimal things, problems in life don’t mean shit.
          idk just getting through this phase in life adjusting back to civilian shit, then having to get back in the swing of being active if my current unit will even let me fuckin go active.

nglzi
          Participant

Our munition and mechanic unit rid along with us so they do get some combat. I’m also a reservist. i do have s steady job, but my deployment is for two week to a month. Civilisn life not that bad but sometimes i do want to fire some shit even on cardboard targets since in my thers a total ban on firearms for civis.Firing at the a local fire range is costly and just not the same if you know what i mean.

Ju5tW4r
      Participant

nope

ThePoacher
      Participant

I spent a few years in the british armed forces. In afghanistan we had a contact while on sentry. 1230am a 4 door car pulled up 200 meters away. They got a little too close for comfort but came to a stop arount 120 meters away.. we let off some warning shots in the air expecting them to turn around and drive off.. instead 5 males with assault rifles appear and we take incoming rounds. We let rip with the gpmg and before you know it their car was ablaze. Very long story cut short, they were afghan police men smoking heroin.

nglzi
        Participant

hahaha lmfao, man.
        had something like that but no fire battle. mannaged to arrest those two clueless nigerians.
        have a nice day.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.