Hello From Massachsetts

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Hello From Massachsetts

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My name is Shawn. Been a lurker for a while. Finally made an account because I was sick of seeing the ad with that bitch getting fucked in the ass. Pretty normal person with the love for blood and Gore. I’ve gotten to know a lot of you through your comments over time. I am happy to be a part of the dysfunctional family.

Acneska
      Participant

@bluntman89

Hello Shawn,

unfortunately, those ads are a necessary evil. Without them there would be no site.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nice to meet you @bluntman89

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nice to meet you too. @ithinkyoulikeme

Anonymous
      Inactive

I know the ads are necessary to run a site. I was just stating the reason for creating an account. It’s actually not a bad way to get more members. @acneska

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey @ladybug_lady2000 I’m kind of jealous to be honest. Weather is always changing over here. Ranges from about 30 below during the winter and about 100 during the summer. Haha always wanted to go to Cali. Nice to meet you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I must have misread what you said. I must have thought you said you were from LA. Vegas is nice too though. I’d like to take a trip there too. I’ll be sure to stay away from the spiders and scorpions though. I hate spiders. @ladybug_lady2000

ZenTeya
      Participant

From up here New Hampshire !! Hahaha! Yes, this weather is crazy. I don’t expect the warmth to stay this long.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I actually just moved to New Hampshire! I lived in massachusetts my whole life though. What part? @zenteya

ZenTeya
          Participant

Aah nice ! Nashua area ,mate.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Nice I’m in Epping.

Riff raff
      Participant

🍻 back at you mate from fl

Anonymous
        Inactive

Sunshine state. I’m jealous!

Riff raff
          Participant

Don’t be its fucking miserable here the best part is the beach and il lived here since I was 2 I’m 25 in July you can only go fishing so many times before it gets old not to mention at this point fl is like living in Haiti or Cuba if you catch my drift

Riff raff
          Participant

O and hot and humid year round lowest temp of 45 during the year that might only last a few hours o and everything is always green there are no real seasons where I live

Earthy
      Participant

Haha @bluntman89, I totally joined for the same reason…squirting pussy became too much!, I had to join! Lol!

Anonymous
        Inactive

I mean I don’t mind squirting pussy trust me. But it’s a bit awkward seeing someone die and getting turned on all at the same time. I couldn’t handle it. 😂 @earthy

Earthy
          Participant

@bluntman89 I agree, fapping to squirting pussy and blood is not hot!!!

Anonymous
          Inactive

No not at all.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.