Hello me and my girlfriend are cannibals feel free to ask

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Hello me and my girlfriend are cannibals feel free to ask

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Zomboy
      Spectator

Feel free to ask me about my passion and please help me build the cannibal clan

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

How does human meat compare to chicken and any good recipes?

Alien
      Participant

Are you.. why would you post that here

N0_m4nn3rs
      Participant

Hi!!!

First time poster, new member, tell me:

Is this your first time on the internet?? hell do you think its ours?? Do you believe we have never seen an “ask me anything thread” you reek of dishonesty and bleed lies.

You have never eaten man but if your imaginary girlfriend does want man meat she can have my number, you on the other hand can continue believing your cannibal and that you will have people flocking to ask you about your fake experiences. The reality is your a troll and a meme and a dying breed, evolve or die quickly but dont waste my time

sociopathboy
      Participant

i’m a cannibal curious , i just like to experiment and eating human flash is something i’d try 🙂

John Finn
        Participant

Something I have thought about. Just wonder if I’d have the courage to do it

SlothMan
          Participant

I know i would if it was my only chance of survival, I’d want someone to eat me too if i died and it was their only chance of survival.

Crazydaisy
      Participant

What the actual fuck

Korn
      Participant

are you interested in slaughtering me and eating the meat? I can be reached via Tox or via email [email protected]
      ID15852B68248D661FA9A905D850FB05DA6BB22FE80EF459CAD3DA70559D6FBF764238BB00EEE5

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

There’s easier ways to get attention bro…..fuck me….

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

Eat me!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Ah sweet 17 is he? Bella tell me since he has made a troll post is that a crime enough in your eyes to warrant him being forced to suck cock in front of you whilst you taunt him?

He does like man meat after all…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.