Hello there

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Hey, ive been a lurker for years but finally got round to setting up a profile. I didnt realise how many other people are into the gore scene, it makes me feel a little less fucked up haha. Anyhow, nice to meet you all and feel free to ask questions. Im pretty open

KK
      Participant

Welcome on board and to the gore scene.

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Im from the UK. Im curious as to where all you gore-fanatics are from

SKX26
        Participant

Welcome to Bestgore =) I too am from the UK, You like it here? Personally i don’t =).

ExMrsSmith
          Participant

Yeah i love it here. But then again im insanely patriotic lol.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Hello Mrs. Smith. Nice to meet you. Seems like you have a good sense of humor and a steely mind. I guess every mother has to have both of the above, plus an immunity to gore, such as when changing diapers.
      I can handle gore, but when it comes to dirty diapers I begin to gag and go into vomit spasms. The yellow/green/ pea soup combo just does me in.
      I was born and live in Southern California. The home of many libtards and half brained idiots. Guess they would say the same of me… The idiot part. But they’re wrong. 😉
      How long have you been married and how many kids do you have?
      I love the UK and am glad to hear you are proud of your home. I hope to see the UK break out of the EU. What a joke and a burden the EU has been on you all.
      Russell

ExMrsSmith
        Participant

Hey there. Yes a strong stomach is necessary when you have 2 kids. Ive been married for 4 years. I too am hoping we will come out of the EU. It will be hard at first, but our small little country has been through worst and come out on top. So i will be voting out. Im sorry to hear youre surrounded by morons, im a little ignorant when it comes to american politics so i apologise lol i think the less i know the less i can complain…

Clarity
      Participant

Nice to meet you. What a common name you have. I’m in the UK also.

ExMrsSmith
        Participant

You too 🙂 yeah not my first choice of names but hey, beggars cany be choosers haha. Where abouts? Im in thr midlands

Clarity
          Participant

In London, I spend about half of my time here and half of it in Cardiff where my little brother lives.

ExMrsSmith
          Participant

I love London. I like to visit a couple times a year and do touristy stuff. Never been to Cardiff although ive spent many a holiday stuck in a caravan in other parts of wales lol. Hope youre well

Clarity
          Participant

I don’t bother to travel anywhere in Wales as it’s largely boring. Cardiff is pretty different though.

txxx
      Participant

Hello! I’m a long time BG member from South Texas. You are definitely not alone, fellow gore lover. Even my mom loves this shit lol

ExMrsSmith
        Participant

Lol why wouldnt she? Its ace. I think my brother is a lurker on here. I showed him a couple of isis videos on here and he was hooked lol

txxx
          Participant

Can’t help it lol one of my brothers and I have always shared BG links. I used to be on here every single day but calmed down few years ago once my laptop died on me 💔

ExMrsSmith
          Participant

It so addicting isnt it? I am using my phone as my laptop died too. The only thing is there isnt much going on during the day for me cuz of the time difference im like 6-8 hours infront of you booo lol

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Definitely! Haha del boy. Why is it stereotypes of england are either speaking like the queen or del boy? Haha. I speak neither im from the midlands and its a whole other accent

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

It’s not so bad, I think all Irish people sound like either the Lucky Charms guy or Father Jack. “Feck off”

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Yeah you gotta love OFH. And no need for the apology, i wasnt offended lol. I laughed a little too hard at sister mom though! Dont you own a tractor then? And chew on a piece of dry grass? Haha. All is well here apart from the weather thats one stereotype thats never wrong tbh

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Wow 37 whats that like? Were lucky to reach 20+ in the summer. Im whiter than white haha. And yes you’re right i guess, sterotypes come in all shapes and sizes im afraid my friend..

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Top o the mornin to ya laddie

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Woops replied to my own comment haha look above

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.