HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOST-IMPORTANT LIFE-CHANGING CHANNELS YOU’LL EVER SEE

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOST-IMPORTANT LIFE-CHANGING CHANNELS YOU’LL EVER SEE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

In This Next Chapter Involving (As Always) My Quest For Truthfulness On Many Topics Related To Our Very Own Well Being I Have compiled a list of *Tested and True* Flat-Earth Sites That I Have Spent Navigating From Start To Finish, I Assure You That It’s Contents To Be Sincerely, And Genuinely Authenticated By Their Owners And Their Now 1 Billion + Followers. These Channels, In The Links Below Are Where You’s Will Find The True Answers To The Hardest Questions That Every Human Often Asks Themselves On A Regular Basis, Without Ever Getting Any Straight Answers But Nothing But Utter Lies, And Disinformation Instead. With This I Give You My Sincere Promise That What You Are About To Discover In All The Information That has Been Compiled In The Channels Below, Will Forever Change You As A Person, And Give You A Sense, And Feeling Of True Happiness, Complete Bliss, And Serenity, Something that we were all meant to go through life feeling like. And this has also been proven to be the key to health, longevity, and Most-Importantly,,, World Peace. So If You Remain Cool-Headed, Unbiased, And Non-Judgmental, Until You Have Watched/Read And Their Incredibly Huge Library Of Documented, And Proven Facts will Open Your Minds, and Completely Change Your Lives, And Your Way Of Thinking For The Bette. Also these Sites, and 100%Truthful Information They Contain Will leave you with a feeling of self worth, a reason for being, and a quest for more knowledge on the subject once you open this Pandora’s Box Of All Conspiracies. The Only Difference between this Conspiracy, And others, is That This Conspiracy happens To Be Nothing But 100% Truth From Beginning To End.I Have devoted the last Decade of My Life Researching This Incredibly Exciting, and Mind-Blowing Topic in Order To Share It With You’s My Loving Best-Gore Family Which I Truly Care So Deeply About. So If You Will Allow Me To Help You Open Your Minds To This 100% Reality You’s Will All See That There Is Lots Of Truth Inside Of It. So If You have ever felt a sense that something is missing in your life, and that things just do not seam right for one reason or another??? Well This Is It. Or at least it has been for the now 1 Billion Who Now Know, And With 100% Certainty That We Are Not Just Rock Fragments That Grew Into Apes, And Later Into Men, Cause **This Is,,, **The Missing Link** That Were Were All Meant To Discover, And Enjoy The True Meaning Of A Happy And Healthy Life. So By Giving These Channels, and It’s Wealth Of Truthful, And Non-Theoretical Information A Try, What do you have to lose? Your False Sense Of Security, and the fear that you live with on a daily basis wondering what happens to us in the end. Also & Therefore Freeing You’s All At The Same Time, From The Many Lies, And Deceptions That Have Plagued-Us Since Our Early Childhood Years, And For Many Of Us Up Until Now. So Go Ahead And Let It Free You’s All If You’s Want To Be Truly Happy In Life, And live-It To The Fullest Like Never Before. So if you are serious on knowing the truth about Many Questions That Most Of You Have Surely Pondered Upon For Decades, Then Join Me Will You, And lets share this Marvel, and This Incredibly Fairly New Re-Discovery Together. Andre. 🙂 Here Are Just Some, or (A Very Few) Of The Important Questions That We Have All Asked Ourselves At Some Point In Our Lives, and for some, continuing to do today. And the Answers to these important questions and many more will all be answered in the Many Great, And Informative Non Discovery, or History Type Government Channels Below! – Is There A God, Or A Creator??? – Do We Live On A Flat & Dome-Firmament Covered Surface??? – Has This God, or Creator Created All Of This For Us??? – What is our purpose in life, & how Do We Find-Out??? – Why If There Is A God, Or A Creator, is there so much hate, violence, and evil all around us??? – And finally,,, why is the shape of our world so important to many of us??? #1- Mr. Eric Dubay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0_CSKUIVVFlfocgezQEBDg #2- Jeran Campanella at Jeranism https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS_FY5mR4g22L_E9t1D_ExQ #3- Mr. ODD Reality

thedre
      Participant

AND HERE,,, I WILL ADD MORE, AND MORE OF THE TRUE AND AUTHENTICATED (BY OWN MYSELF) SITES THAT YOU CAN TRUST 100% 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuftdXePz6z73Wsg8Ao5lTg #4- Mr. William Guzman https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_t08jBS7KMF4UJ0AvrSGg

thedre
      Participant

THIS IS ONE OF WILLIAM GUZMAN’S VIDEO’S WITH “PINK-FLOYD MUSIC” ACCOMPANYING HIS VIDEO ENTITLED
      **WELCOME TO THE MACHINE* No, No, Guys/Gals just joking. IT IS CALLED **MY FLAT-EARTH WORLD**
      GREAT OVERALL, AND VERY INFORMATIVE VIDEO, FOR THE OPEN-MINDED, SO ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_t08jBS7KMF4UJ0AvrSGg

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.