Here Is Some Of Best-Gores Best Beheading-Video’s Of All-Time.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Here Is Some Of Best-Gores Best Beheading-Video’s Of All-Time.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

#1-
      Check-Out The First Guy that gets beheaded. You can see him grinding his teeth when his head is placed on him.
      Then,,, to my total surprise, he, or his head, lol, seams to attempting to take a breath of Air. Spooky-Man!

thedre
      Participant

#2-
      In this beheading video’s Introductory Title Picture,,, there is enough blood to make some blood-Pudding to feed a small entire Village. What A Waste Of Humans. πŸ™
      Since the one described above refused to play,,, i simply replaced-it with this one, which also has more then enough Blood-Pudding to go around, lol. πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

#3-
        Here Is An I.S.I.S. or Jew different version of The Old Game Twister that we used to play when kids. I Mean,,,if you are older than 40 years of age that is. Game Cannot be played alone or without parental-Supervision. πŸ˜‰

thedre
      Participant

#4-
      Yea,,, She Got Fucked in more ways than one because of “Chad” That Prick.

thedre
      Participant

#5-
      Russian (Hero in my Books) Was caught, and beheaded for killing many, many Jews, & I.S.S.I in Syria. You see The Russians were the first, well,,, The Only Help i should say that Syria had to help fight these Cockroaches.

R.I.P.Brother,,,
      As you did not
      Die In Vain Bro
      Cause’Where are
      Jew-I.S.I.S. Today???

thedre
        Participant

#6-
        Watching this video you cannot help feel so terrible for this poor, and older beaten innocent man who looks to be at the end of his rope anyways. It’s so darn sad man, a bullet to the back of the head would have sufficed seeing all of the torture, and indescribable pain that i am positive this innocent-Man had already gone through. πŸ™

thedre
          Participant

#7-
          Another Innocent Syrian Man gets beheaded, and probably just for complaining against I.S.I.S. Cause their families had not had enough to eat, and survive since The Jews (I.S.I.S.) Came to Town,, So Sad Man! πŸ™

thedre
          Participant

#8-
          An Older Canadian Citizen was decapitated/Beheaded in The Philippines after the ransom that they were demanding for was completely ignored by The Canadian Authorities. πŸ™

https://www.bestgore.com/beheading/beheading-video-canada-citizen-john-ridsdel-abu-sayyaf-philippines/,

thedre
          Participant

#9-
          This video is a compilation of not just beheading’s but also some executions, and some combat footage that made-it worthy to make the list.

thedre
          Participant

#10-
          More Islamic militants from the Philippines kidnap, and behead for non payment of ransom. πŸ™

thedre
          Participant

It gets much better Guys & Gals, as i am keeping the best for last. So pls. be patient.
          Here is one (if not) my All-Time Favorite Multiple beheading video.:) It took me over 5 full minutes to have-it upload, i hope that it will work for You’s.
          ******************** END OF PART ONE OF ALL-TIME BEST BEHEADING VIDEO’s ************************

thedre
      Participant

Part #2 of Best-Gore’s All-Time Best Beheading Video’s Starts Now! You’s Ready??? Hell You/We Were Born Ready. πŸ™‚

#13-
      5 OF THE LAST VIDEO’S THAT I TRIED TO UPLOAD DID NOT WORK, AS THE JEW-CUNTS GOT TO THEM TOO. I SAY THIS CAUSE THEY ALL WORKED JUST A COUPLE OF MONTHS-AGO. THIS FUCKING SUCKS BULLOCKS GUYS/GALS. I WILL CONTINUE ONCE I AM ABLE TO UPLOAD ENOUGH OF THE BEST BEHEADING VIDEO’S TO MAKE-IT WORTH EVEN CONTINUING. SORRY-MAN,,, GOD KNOWS I TRIED ALREADY SPENDING A COUPLE OF HOURS ON THIS FORUM-PAGE. πŸ™

**********************************TO BE CONTINUED********************************

Gubment Cheese
      Participant

Man! Some of these are just fuckin’ brutal. All are bad but, damn!

thedre
      Participant

@Gubment Cheese

You got that right, and these are just some of the ones that i could upload. I Mean they were some that were crazy but the Asshole deleted most of em. πŸ™

And By The Way, Damn,,,, You Gots-Yourself A Nice Ass Girl,,, Damn-Man. πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.