Hey y'all. Wouldn't mind some friendship on here.

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Hey y'all. Wouldn't mind some friendship on here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      MonicaluvDweeds
      Participant

Wouldn’t mind some friendship on here… e_e

Jason
      Participant

Hi I’m Jason how u doing

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

Hi Jason. I’m doing really good. Are you like, named after Jason in the Odyssey? Or was that the Argonaughts? How are you doing?

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Pretty good. Thx for asking……

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

You ever have one of those nights where you play Petula Clark’s Downtown over and over, and wonder if not owning a gun is a good thing or a bad thing? Anyway please say hello to my dear friend @milton61 , he can seem brash at times if you don’t know him but don’t be fooled he is a sweetie pie. And don’t be afraid to mingle, there are plenty of wonderful people on here who may just be waiting for someone to reach out to them.

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

@aegrescit-medendo Hey Dude… Wuz up? Now, I wanna know… How the heck do you remember things like that song ‘Downtown” and the singer who sang it right off the top of your head. I remember the song because my aunt used to play it in her line up, Like “on Broadway” and Nat King Cole stuff…The other mid ’60s easy listening stuff. (Karen Carpenter, a bit later, best voice ever, ever). You amaze me dude. You are “The Dude” for me from now on… Dude.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@milton61,
          Re:The Dude
          You just figured that out? He abides Haha..

I went to elementary school in Karen Carpenter’s home town, probably one of my first albums…I used to pretend I was her and sing and play air drums..aren’t you from So.Ca.?

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

@milton61 I wasn’t something I really had to remember, I had been listening to that song for about 30 minutes just before I made that post.

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Owning a gun is great… owning more than 3 is a peace of mind and just awesome. Downtown is a cool song stoned to the bone. @_@

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I like how you put that, I guess it would be peace of mind to know you have a gun stashed everywhere you are likely to feel depressed. I tried to accept your request but it won’t go through. A ton of features have not been working for me so I don’t know when I will be able to.

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

That’s cool… maybe later on… I have been having a few issues as well..

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Hi Pritty. You are pretty pretty. Beautiful and sexy looking too. I’ll be your friend. It makes it much more interesting being friends with a hot looking girl. Where are you from?

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

I ran into Acneska and her crew the other evening and filmed a few of her friends. She’ll probably get mad at me for showing this here, but she is always pissed off and cranky anyways. It’s probably because she has a weak bladder and always has to pee.. her friends too. She will never admit it but she also has a fat feminist looking friend who also has a weak bladder. I know Acneska…It’s dumb, but you make it so easy by being so serious all the time.

StonedRocks
      Participant

Alright! More stoners!! Welcome to BG 🙂 there must be others on a sight such as this?? Where yall at?

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

At least she has the right idea and wears a skirt to swing out of the way. lol… They could prob. use a bong hit or 12 if they are that uptight..lol

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

lol… I am not sure but I think I answered everyone back asswards…First time replying on here but I’ll get the hang of it… e_e

StonedRocks
          Participant

So BG wont let me accept your friend request…. not to sure whats up with that lol. So welcome to the site! Its an awesome community. And posting took me some time to figure out 🙂

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

thx for the welcome. i had been checking out this site for some time but never made an account. sorry about the friend request problem … maybe if you send me one, if it doesn’t work then fuck it. what can we do…. sucks

Morning Star
      Participant

Most of the time i feel dark and gloomy, not really inviting people to talk.
      Although i actually think it might do good, but i’m just a very complicated A’hole i guess lol
      Most of the time i come here watch new content and get my adrenaline fix… Sometimes strolling trough the streets of madness called Bestgore.com and get frustrated by so many videos removed!
      Not bestgore’s fault i know, it’s just so many interesting content missing.

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

I know exactly what you mean. I am like a female Red from That 70’s Show and Archie Bunker put together. I really don’t like people in general. I moved to KY about a month ago from the city just in case I kill someone they won’t be found lol. Well… that is sorta true. I might let the bears or a Sasquatch eat them. Don’t ever apologize for how you are. If they don’t like ya they can go fuck their mother. Thx for the friendship… think I’ll go hit the bong now. #fucktheworld

Morning Star
      Participant

Love and peace sounds good, just bring guns to enforce it

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

BIG 10-4… My true love are knives though… all kinds of shiny knives. Now I’m in the woods I wanna learn how to throw them. <3

Bo Mikkelsen
      Participant

A pretty pothead sounds like my kind of girl 😉 I’ll gladly be your friend 🙂

Clarity
      Participant

Hi there, ‘sup? Sadly BG is a difficult place to have proper conversations on.

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

HI… oh .. and there’s no proper here.. so it’s all good. At least the site is still trying to breath and it’s not gone all together. I LOVE owls by the way. My favorite bird next to the eagle. Then crows. What’s up?

Clarity
          Participant

Just thought I’d pop in to have a look at the forums after not being on for a couple of weeks, hoped I’d meet someone fucked up. Still cleaning my house after a big party I had here the other night. Would you like to talk somewhere else?

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

Well, I am pretty sure we are ALL fucked up here on BG, or else we’d be chatting on FB. I take it you don’t have any roomies or they’d be helping with the cleaning. I love parties unless it’s one of those where I’m the ONLY girl that’s there… then it’s like I’m the only pair of flip flops in a village. @[email protected] Talk somewhere else meaning … privately on another than BG? Sorry for sounding so ignorant…. I have two jobs so I am not on the net too often…

Clarity
          Participant

I had a housemate until recently. We lived together for 2 and a half years (we were dating) but broke up and she moved out haha. A few people offered to help but I’d have rather cleaned up on my own, in relaxing quiet.
          Yeah, I meant somewhere that’s easier to chat on, maybe an instant messaging app or something.

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

naw, i’m not on anything else. i have two jobs and don’t get on the net much. can’t stand social media or people in general much. i try to stay off grid too if possible. you said housemate, where are you from if you don’t mind me asking. haven’t heard that in forever.

Clarity
          Participant

Fair enough. I’m in the UK. I really need some sleep, had a long fucking all nighter.

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

UK… cool cool. I had a friend from there about 10 yrs ago. I liked to listen to him talk, lol well, hope you get some rest. I will shout @ ya later. thx for the chat.

Clarity
          Participant

Thanks, I had a beautiful nap. See ya later.

Zo Malone
      Participant

*snuggles the pretty pothead* How are you, love?

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

*giggles like a school girl* I am fine but having a weird freaking week. Kinda got me on edge. thx for asking. You?

Zo Malone
          Participant

Oh no, why’s your week so weird? I’m kind of on the same page. Hopping around between homes lately, so brutal. BG is a great place to come to when you feel like this though. Reminds you that things could be a lot worse ;p

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

yep… been there. was homeless for about 8 mo. living in a fucking tent…

Romolo
      Participant

Hope you’re getting all the friends you need! I had to switch up “downtown” with Don MCleans “Vincent” that should just about put the mood to a down ward spiral lol

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

i can NEVER have enough BG friends i think. we all live in the land of misfits here. *sighs of happiness* … then takes a bong hit lol

MonicaluvDweeds
      Participant

Hell yeah!! Keeping it over populated now though lol. Austin still rocks. The live music capital of the world! The population overkill has squeezed Austin like a head under a truck tire unfortunately.. 150 + people moving here A DAY!! no shit… e_e

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.