Hi BG Fams. From Hong Kong.

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Hi BG Fams. From Hong Kong.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mufasa
      Participant

Been surfing on best gore for a long long time, now 22. only recently signed up today. Dont think you can ever get, another site with more hilarious comments and photo captions, just lolwut. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fasicinated with Gore topics such as executions, torture, mexico , Isis. Oddly take pride in, the amount of beheadings and execution videos watched. (more Isis executions plz.) Particularly interested in a concepts of large, organized violence (e.g. state terrorism, isis, cartels, holomdor etc.). Looking forward to being part of this wonderful, beautiful community.

Armenian potion
      Participant

Hello from Erevan,Yerevan Armenia!!!

Armenian potion
        Participant

I am 24 and found this website when friend sent accident video 4 months ago.but cannot watch torture😞

Zomboy
      Spectator

Hello i am 17 years young and i am a larva cannibal im still learning from America and i hate most other Americans

Zomboy
      Spectator

Everyone here thinks they have it so bad and are so entitled makes me sick

Alien
        Participant

All first world countries are it’s pathetic

Tevanyan
          Participant

@behindthewalls first world countries as in America?

Alien
          Participant

Yes. America, Australia, England, canada. All first world countries. Most people are privileged here that’s just how it is for the most part.

Mufasa
          Participant

Agree with you Karma. My cousin is from Sydney, her husband (this Vietnamese Australian ofc from Parrametta) is the biggest asshole, thinks he is alpha and judges everyone. I told her, you know, your really butt annoying husband… hes suffering from first world alpha syndrome…

Armenian potion
          Participant

Australia?? Is same as amerika? Shit.

Alien
          Participant

Omg no australia isn’t like America just the general people are similar. Australia is a much safer and nicer country I am very happy I live here

Tevanyan
      Participant

I will never want Western women they are the most whores and disgusting culture

Tevanyan
      Participant

Fuk I made official account and after 5 minutes bellazombe girl send me request for friend,i see her profile and it is fuking whore crazy website but good videos

Armenian potion
      Participant

Mikael stop

Counterfeit
      Participant

I will try my very best 🙂

Armenian potion
      Participant

@bellazombe I apologize for him being rude.he was judging by comments.

Tevanyan
      Participant

😡😂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.