Hi Everyone! I am a semi-new member, BUT long time lurker.

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Hi Everyone! I am a semi-new member, BUT long time lurker.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author
      EatenBackToLife
      Participant

Although i pretty much LOVE all the posts/pics/etc, I have been, and still VERY much Fascinated With INDIA and Tbh, Most of my Personal Favourites are Shot in INDIA. I would very much like to make new friends, Especially those who are from or have knowledge of said country and who possibly has any interesting stuff you would care to share. THANKS ALL & PEACE.

Well hello there fellow gore lover ๐Ÿ™‚ cool name

EatenBackToLife
        Participant

Howdy AppledicticPrinciples. Hey Cheers for that! I go The name off of one of the albums from a “Cookie Monster” Death Metal Band, I am fond of.. lol!

itsplaster
          Participant

I think cannibal corpse predates that stupid cookie monster term. They’re a sick band. My husband listens to them. Not my thing. The subject matter doesn’t interest me.

EatenBackToLife
          Participant

Yeah well, Each to their own. World would be pretty fucking boring if everyone liked the same shit. PEACE. ๐Ÿ™‚

Alicia
          Participant

Hey, EBTL. Out of curiosity, what really turns you on about gore?

Also, hello! ๐Ÿ˜€

EatenBackToLife
          Participant

Hi there! I have Alway Had a strong fascination/ curiosity about Death.. Be it In Pic/Video form such as BG, or attending the funerals/viewings of deceased family, and Tbh with you, People i have never met. I have witnessed someone expiring in front of my eyes also. And i have always been a a big time, Gore-Whore.. The More realistic the better. ๐Ÿ™‚

Alicia
          Participant

And you’re a guy, right?

I’m big into gore as well.. there’s this morbid amazement on my end.. the thought of a lady getting thrown into a wall, bashed in, then brutally fucked..

Haha, come to think of it, I might be a bit more gruesome than you. ๐Ÿ˜€

EatenBackToLife
          Participant

Hmmm I don’t know about that.. It’s possible i guess, But highly unlikely my friend. ๐Ÿ˜‰

EatenBackToLife
        Participant

Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

despy
      Participant

hi and I will agree India is intriguing

UncleJim
      Participant

Hello there I have an account but I usually lurk myself welcome to the cluster fuck that is Best Gore ๐Ÿ˜‰ On a serious note though this site has its share of idiots like any webpage. But there are a lot of intelligent, interesting and thoughtful people whom are tiered of the lies coming from the Jewish LameStream media and whilst the gore is at times interesting. Much more interesting is the free flow of ideas between honest and smart human beings not meak acceptance of whatever Zionist lie they want us too swallow this week.

Nataska
        Participant

What’s with the name??lol

UncleJim
      Participant

Really just shock value my real names jim and I’m not adverse to young girls sitting on uncle Jimmy’s lap oj I always thought there was something shifty about that cunt.

Nataska
      Participant

Ah that’s good to hear no a pido like he was yeah I met him
      As my dad and I use to do lot running together and I sat on his lap when I was young didn’t know them what he was he was do lot of running u see and stuff for charity can’t believe he sexually abused all those children he was sick

UncleJim
      Participant

Nataska Jesus you had a lucky escape there the guy was the best argument I can find for declaring a hunting season on nonces ๐Ÿ™‚ so where in our fucked up country are you from then? I’m currently in miserable rainy Manchester ๐Ÿ™‚

Nataska
        Participant

Yes I did thank fcuk Live in Peterborough my dads Irish mums Slovenian how is Manchester now after the bombing ??

Motรถrhead714
      Participant

Chris Barnes was the shit in Cannibal Corpse! Dig that user name.

EatenBackToLife
        Participant

Motorhead714 I’ll drink to that! Motorhead Is up there too! RIP lemmy. ๐Ÿ™‚

UncleJim
      Participant

Motรถrhead714 come sit on your uncle Jimmy’s knee? I’ll let you meet Lemmy ๐Ÿ™‚

UncleJim
      Participant

Nataska Ohh cool my mum was Irish too my dad from Manchester. Honestly not much different the Muslims are much more obnoxious about how they are a religion of peace (yeah right) and the idiot liberals are so blind that they are more scared of being called “racist” rather than protect themselves against the subhumans from the sewers of the east that rob, rape and kill them with fucking impunity

Nataska
        Participant

Islam is far from peace yes I know they defend it to well they don’t murder like Isis but there religion still kills there own children and family sews women’s organs up if she has sex with a stranger etc there bastards islam is evil not kind or peaceful

UncleJim
      Participant

It’s horrendous that we tolerate this evil in our mist I wish we would wake up but they are winning the demographic war. The average British family has one or two kids if they have kids at all as many choose not too. But the average Muslim family has five or six future terrorists. It’s worse here in the big cities Manchester City Centre is like walking through Mecca lol anyway rant over beer time ๐Ÿ™‚

Nataska
      Participant

You changed your name lol I know what you mean I lived in Leicester when I
      Worked as a dancer and it was full of Muslims I hated in so left and come back to Peterborough after 6 years of being there

UncleJim
      Participant

@Nataska done a weeks work once in Leicester or Lectistan as I called it lol. Yeah I got tiered of ppl on here not getting the joke and calling me a pedo. Ohh cool what sort of dancer did you work as? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nataska
        Participant

Strip club I was lap dancer wanted my boobs done got over 5 grand in few months of dancing easy money always wanted big boobs as had nothing before and going gym
        Made them shrink even more

Alicia
      Participant

Hiiii! Welcome to the forum. ๐Ÿ˜€
      I’m a gore afficianato as well.. I fucking love that stuff. I’ve always thought it was a strange fetish but honestly, I can’t get enough of it.

Good to meet you!

EatenBackToLife
        Participant

Hi Alicia! Nice to meet you. I think i have Gore in the blood! Lol!

Alien
          Participant

Well blood is gore if that’s what you mean

EatenBackToLife
          Participant

Yes, I know lol.. What i meant was, “It’s in my blood” As in a lot of my family members are also Fans of it.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

That’s because India a shithole. Welcome aboard.

Nataska
        Participant

Not all of India is
        Bad

EatenBackToLife
        Participant

Yes in parts, But There are also very beautiful places also. I was lucky to be able to travel there to visit a couple of people i met off of Facebook, now Great friends.

UncleJim
      Participant

@Nataska. Nice always gotta admire a go getter we are few and far between. That’s how I got a house bought in cash for ยฃ58000 grand before my 27th birthday (not stripping or dancing though im sure many would pay too see me do it lol) Working 70 hours a week eating 9p Tesco beans but now I get too chill work 3 evenings a week and still provide a good future for my family. maybe if I was in Peterborough you could treat your Uncle Jim too a private dance ๐Ÿ˜‰

Black Disciple
      Participant

Unclejim. Go fuck yourself.

UncleJim
      Participant

@Black Disciple. Fuck you sambo. Fuck you in the heart at least I can provide for me and mine instead of waiting for muh welfare check like the subhuman sponge that you are are. By the way I saw your mamma and baby mama going apeshit on here a while back. Black Lives Matter don’t make me laugh you primitive slave. Boy get that cotton picked or I’ll flog the black off your ass and sell you too ole Bill the nigger breaker down the river :-).

Black Disciples monkey family tree.

UncleJim
      Participant

Ookk oookkk it’s amazing how he tries too talk like a human.

Nataska
        Participant

Black lives do matter all human lives do

Black Disciple
      Participant

If I’m not a human what am I an ape? I couldn’t be because I can talk, speak and write, so possibly tell me how I could be one?

Furthermore, could you provide the definition of a “human”

TheGoyimKnow
        Participant

@africanphillip: from http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/blacks-arent-human/

Dogs also come from a bottleneck, theyโ€™ve also been genetically separate from wolves for 100,000 years, and theyโ€™ve also undergone different environmental pressures than their wolf counterparts. Just as the northern latitudes presented a unique environment for non-Blacks to grow up in, dogs were domesticated and evolved towards suiting human needs instead of wolf needs. No one on earth says dogs and wolves are the same species, even though it is possible for dogs to mate with wolves and have fertile offspring. The genetic differences are vast enough, the phenotypic differences in looks, behavior, and personality are great enough, that everyone instinctively recognizes dogs and wolves are different species now.

Why then are Blacks considered human? Why are Blacks and non-Blacks considered part of the same species? We could not look more different, act more different, or have more different personalities than them. There is a vast genetic divergence between Blacks and non-Blacks dating back 100,000 years. And even though Blacks and non-Blacks can have fertile offspring, biologically that has never been used as the exclusive standard for whether you belong to the same species or not.

Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenienceโ€™s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, the average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, and the highly cultivated, well fed, well cared for, partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side โ€” and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, a country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, and it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Thatโ€™s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, they had no written language, no wheel, no architectural works, nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, from the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia โ€” nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100,000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, building pyramids and cities, developing new technology, domesticating animals and crops, covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, and living essentially human lives. Blacks, meanwhile, stayed nearly naked, self-mutilating, technology-less, with no domesticated animals, no written language, no wheel, no stone buildings, no metalworking, nothing.

UncleJim
      Participant

White Celtic is my definition Co co. And even dogs can do all sorts of amazing tricks your not special.

Black Disciple
      Participant

So now you’re excluding groups like Asians and Hispanics/Lantinos from being human beings too? Surely they’re more skilled than us niggers to live up to being a human being.

Also, how can you compare speaking,talking, writing, etc.. to the skill levels of a dog? You say us “niggers” are stupid to somewhat extent I can agree with you as they’re many stupid niggas out there, however, you’re WHITE. You’re race is supposed to be devine, holy the most cunning and intelligent race possibly in this universe, yet I can’t comprehend how you as a WHITE male don’t live up to those characteristics. Is your mind really that narrow minded compare communication skills to that of a dog? I know it isn’t that big of a deal but it truly shows just how stupid you seem to be. Very disappointing for a white super being such as yourself.

UncleJim
      Participant

@Black Disciple. So tell me when the dusky race has come up with a cure for an illness, an innovation in agriculture, a weapons system more complex than a bow & arrow or where the fuck is the black designed and manufactured automobile? All the other races have managed these trials of civilisation but the Negro race is weighted in the balance and thou art found wanting. And no comparing you too a dog would be an insult too all canine familiaris. You and your ilk are more like a cancer that only consumes the good and contributes only evil. Dogs are happy as man’s best freind and excell in this role. Blacks only succeed at savagery. Nothing else so think on the next time you use a computer or cell phone too hate on whitey, drive a car too get a bucket of chicken, or go to a Dr and have a medical treatment or procedure offered too you that does not involve mutilation or cannibalism and you have more than a 5โ„… chance of surviving, thank the good lord our God, maker of heaven and earth, king of kings that he saw fit too put the white race in dominion over all beast’s including Negro Africanus.

Nataska
        Participant

Didn’t have you
        Down as being racist

UncleJim
      Participant

@TheGoyimKnow. Thank you freind I could not have put it better myself so very apt I may have too check out that site soon. And @Black Disciple forgive me but I made an error in my previous statement about the humble bow & arrow being the negroes most advanced indigenous weapons system I was mistaken. It seems that even this prehistoric weaponry is beyond yo people and the most advanced weaponry you can develop without human interference is the bronze age spear ala Rourke’s Drift. I apologise for any confusion my overestimation of your racial kinsmens abilities may (definitely will) have caused you.

UncleJim
      Participant

@EtidorhpA. Haha love Father Ted and yes cause I spent 11 years working my fingers too the bone and living a very frugal existence iv dropped out of the rat race and only work part time as and when I need too as my particular skill set is in high demand. I have all the time in the world too be racist.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Mah nigga! I’m pretty much doin the same. Many a gem in Father Ted. Sure we’re all a bit racist. It’s a tribe thang.

@unclejim curious what your in-demand skill is. I’ve also escaped the rat race, but the race to stay afloat remains ๐Ÿ™‚

UncleJim
      Participant

@EtidorhpA. Drink Feck Arse Girls!!! lol gonna put my white hood on and go subhuman bashing.

UncleJim
      Participant

@Vincit Omnia Veritas. It’s a burden we all must bear my like-minded fellow. I am a trained and qualified counselling therapist. I know it’s all meaningless platitudes but it helps people feel better and makes me money. I find it amazing what a knowing look, and a bullshit degree from a bullshit college can do too put sheeples empty minds at rest. However I don’t go in for the Jewish Sigmund Fraud school of thought by making people feel guilty for having human decency. I actually help them feel better about their meaningless lives, not just lie too them in order too exacerbate their misery too facilitate continued custom. Yeah it’s lies but it pays for the beer in my fridge and the comfort in which I maintain my 19 year old wife. There’s a name for that kind of lie, I call it hope my freind.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

You seem quite good at the old lies alright. ๐Ÿ˜›

UncleJim
      Participant
      Nataska
      Participant

Wow the racism
      On here I
      Have mixed race niece who is extremely beautiful she wouldn’t touch none of you
      Racist twats in fact she wouldn’t even go 100 yards near you black white Chinese or Asian we are all human

UncleJim
      Participant

@EtidorhpA. It’s not lies pal. Just a rebranding of the truth I’m people watcher, why? Because people and their pathetic lives make me laugh I’ve used my superior intellect too manipulate everyone around me too make my life easier and stress free. @Nataska what on earth makes you think I’d want anything too do with the result of one of your siblings violating her race.

Nataska
        Participant

If you gonna be a
        Prick which I did not have your down for and ranting on bout black people with racist remarks not interested in having any kind of conversation with you

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

‘we are all human’ she says, now people on here will start to understand how dangerous females are to the foundations of society. they just cannot fathom the danger of a melting pot utopia. it isnt now .. and will NEVER work.

UncleJim
      Participant

@Haydolf hittler. True and I feel they are gulibile enough too believe any programming no matter how unbelievable. Just like they all believe me and open their legs when I say they are special or that I care about them. @nataska that’s your prerogative darling just one thing tell me if I’m wrong but I’m guessing your sister is a single mum?

Nataska
      Participant

No she’s not she has long term partner what a dumb question to ask not all women are stupid enough to open there legs just because you tell them something nice you live a sad life

UncleJim
      Participant

@Nataska. Trust me they are well 99โ„… of the time plus I never date girls over 20 now as by then in the UK they are broken diseased and worn out whores. Sorry my mistake whores get paid. But I’m sure you know all about that now your too old too make any money stripping and have too get your old arse on Adultwork. For a few sweaty mutually unsatisfactory outcall or incall jobs too pay the brighthouse and room rent off eh darling? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nataska
        Participant

Actually my fine ass is on two famous personal trainers websites on how to build curves with weight training one thing I am proud of is my bubble butt round big butt 👌

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.