Hi, Glenn is my name…

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Hi, Glenn is my name…

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Morning Star
      Participant

I would do everything to stop the thoughts in my mind, to other people they might be disturbing.
      Not to me though, lived with it for a very long time, usually i’m a chill laid back fellow
      Childhood sucked as a i had an alcoholic dad who abused everyone psychological, our whole family is malfuntioning lol
      Trying to keep hopes up though.
      Ok quit the depressing stuff!
      When i turned 18 i had to join the army as soon as high school was over.
      I was stationed with mobile infantry far from home, man… i will never forget how they forge you into something to fucked up.
      Well it’s great training for a soldier, but not when you try and integrate back into normal society.
      I’ve been in Bosnian Sarajevo around 1992-1993 people still say PTSD isn’t real, just to get sick leave…
      Doctors say i have it too, i don’t even try to explain to others anymore, and won’t certainly bitch about it because it was my choice going there.

Ususlly i’m not this chatty, but thank my brother for that, alcohol and cocaine always do the trick 🙂

Over and out!

Morning Star
      Participant

Oh, most of the time i’m just goofing around, but when i feel up to it i can get into deep profound conversations

Virgin Vomit
      Participant

My rottweiler’s name is Glenn.

Morning Star
        Participant

What do you think about Prince? And get him some BlingBling 🙂
        Would also be confusing if your husband’s name was Glenn too

Morning Star
      Participant

Pretty unusual for a rottweiler, most i see have names like bud, rico.. and a lot of really cheesy names which doesn’t fit the breed 🙂

Morning Star
      Participant

Just wished i still had a gun lol… shame but don’t live in muuuurrrriiicaaaaaaaa

Morning Star
      Participant

but then again, i probably would have killed myself already lol

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.