Hi

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Carnage

hi everyone. So I’m new here and I love macabre shit but the real reason I signed up is to create awareness of what is happening to the white population of South Africa. we are being killed and discriminated against by creatures that outnumber us. Google farm murders and you will see the truth. spread the word and help us before its too late.

Curtis Gryniewski
      Participant

Oh wow. This is a good thing I think. All need to know. I feel sad that ppl in privlaged areas have no fucking clue what is REALLY going on. Maybe it is right on where they live and we dont agree. I always wonder how much there is to know…

Carnage

hi curtis
      saddest part is our government sweeps the truth under the rug. The world needs to know we on the verge of a civil war which will lead to genocide. But jews arent targetted. any white skin will be flayed. the world needs to know

Earthy
      Participant

Wow, I read an watched many articles now ….700,000 white SA….how is that ignored?!

Carnage

its ignored because the world thinks its ok because of white created apartheid. young suffering whites had nothing to do with the system but we are being punished.

Earthy
      Participant

I’m so tired of being punished for something I never did just because I’m white!

Carnage

the world doesnt care and we are vastly outnumbered. The hate in these blacks eyes say it all. A genocide is around the corner.

Der Kopfsammler
      Spectator

The Boer genocide is already on genocidewatch.com , people in here already knows the severity of the problem going on in there. Anyways, welcome and stay safe. 🙂

Carnage

Thanks for the welcome 🙂 i just want the world to know our plight

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.