High there

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rambler
      Participant

I’m Rambler. Been on this site for a bit. Commented here and there. Think I may have pissed off a few too.

Lil about me…

I’m a career firefighter for 10 years, all together for 17 years. Seen my share of Gore. Sucks that I can’t get anything to share to you guys. (Laws and such) I sometimes work with the police. Not that I enjoy it either. But I’ve been blessed to have some decent police on our city’s department. But also butted heads with a few as well. For my beliefs…like marijuana should be legal, why they speed, run red lights and stop signs when there’s no emergency, ride too close…yet they’ll write up a ticket for that.

Wife and I moved out of the city, enjoy country life. Don’t have to worry about ghetto life out there. Don’t have to worry about things walking off..And have farm animals. Yea…that gets a laugh from some of my old friends, brothers from the FD, and family members. Here I am a metal head, jamming to bands like Slayer, Cannibal Corpse…And wearing cowboy boots and a hat. Just like PanterA, a Cowboy From Hell. Hahaha…

But, gonna end this for now. I have a few friends on here. If there’s anything you want to ask, go ahead. I’m a pretty open and laid back guy. I used to get offended easily but I’ve learned to mellow out. Enjoy life and laugh at some of those idiots out there. I will always say it… We should do away with ALL warning labels and let the problem sort itself out!

Banned
      Participant

I don’t blame you for leaving the city the ghetto is not a fun place to be and then people want to be stealing your dogs and shit fucken assholes

Rambler
        Participant

Thank you. Yea for sure they’re assholes. Don’t know how many times I was called into the chief’s and mayors office for fighting with people stealing our things. Worked our asses off for what we have and then have some crackhead steal it. Cameras helped catch them. When I recognized one when I was off it wasn’t pretty my man!

pussyeater
      Participant

Hi Rambler, glad to have a firefighter on BG. And great background pic on your profile page 🙂

Rambler
        Participant

Hello pussyeater! Glad we have a fellow pussyeater here on BG! Hahaha… When we went shopping I lmao when I saw this. Reminded me of all the flip flops in these videos! I just couldn’t pass it up!

pussyeater
          Participant

Yes I made the link with all the videos I watched…I love your spirit ! You can write to me to [email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.