Hobo With a Shotgun

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Movies Hobo With a Shotgun

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 2 months ago.

• Author

CuriosityKilledtheCatfish
    Participant
    Goints: 17

Who has seen it and what are your thoughts on the film? I personally loved it, the characters were great and the violence was well done.

Stanes
    Participant
    Goints: 4

I made an account specifically to respond to this.

I personally think it is one of the dumbest movies ever made. However, it is also a masterpiece in and of itself. Whoever decided to make this movie has brought a wondrous yet horrifying thing unto this world and I applaud thee.

Participant

It is a dumb movie, the idea is something a lot of movie makers would stay away from since it sounds so ridiculous, the title implies that. But the movie itself, in my opinion, is much better than the idea. I’ve heard that they finished half the movie in 4 weeks and had their own ‘blood truck’. It’s nice to have a movie so unlike the movies you go to see at a cinema.

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 4,893

My favorte move so far

http://www.magnetreleasing.com/hobowithashotgun/

uli
    Participant
    Goints: 6,466

Nothing to see

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 2,845

Very funny. Great movie, not for everyone. A winner in the gore genera.

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 3,272

I own this movie. Kinda cheesey acting but loved the comedy and lack of human decency and nice camera work..

Rick
    Participant
    Goints: 72

I finally got to watch it a about 4 or 5 months ago. Definently a worthy and over the top movie. A grindhouse worthy of theatre release. Was it ever realeased in theatres?

Participant

He’d be a president that really gets shit done.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 3,433
    VIP – Server Donor

I havent seen the movie and i am just being a smartass. What ? Getting things done? Pissing off the rest of the world or nuking it!
    @curiositykilledthecatfish

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.